Forum › The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess discussion

joined May 10, 2021

Man are Natori and Lapis precious as fuck.
But someone sure isn't that happy about it eh? Big bad Diana times ahoy!
Thanks for the treat of a chapter, again!

joined Jan 14, 2020

If that's the case then the author has done a bad job showing it. Like, even one short scene of Diana trying and failing to say it right and apologizing would at least go some way for that. I can be sympathetic to the idea that it is more difficult for those with less education to a point, but there's a difference between someone finding something difficult and someone not putting in any effort at all.

It's possible Diana can't even hear the difference, without wider linguistic training.

joined Dec 13, 2018

"Diana, as the heroine, will always be morally right. Let's just reassure her so she doesn't give up her powers."

~natori putting a 50 cal through her foot

0 idea whats happening but i hope it goes to the threesome route

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Huh. I wonder if Rubeus is doing this because of something Gran shared with him, that of course he wouldn't have in the game canon. My guess we would be that Gran suspects Lapis' intentions, and now Rubeus it taking it upon himself to set someone else up as the villain before Lapis can become one

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

that page with diana and lapis as the queen card looks so pretty

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Pls be poly

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Diana is out of the race. For now at least.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Really can't choose for this one. Both Lapis and Diana are too good and i don't want anyone get hurt. Poly way is the only way.

last edited at Dec 7, 2023 9:48AM

joined Oct 30, 2023

Riot if not poly. Just kidding, but please, they're all so precious... It would be really nice if they're all happy and nobody gets hurt :<

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Dunno how it will end but I'm greatly enjoying the closeness Lapis and Diana are showing now. Far cry from the frustrating earlier chapters where they were both obsessing over Natori.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Dunno how it will end but I'm greatly enjoying the closeness Lapis and Diana are showing now. Far cry from the frustrating earlier chapters where they were both obsessing over Natori.

Diana has always been a Lapis simp/admirer though, and Lapis has always been nice to her. It's just that Lapis' niceness towards Diana seemed fake and calculated before, while now it's slowly becoming more genuine (or at least seems that way)

last edited at Dec 7, 2023 2:00PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, this is not going in a good direction...

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

No no no no no no no no! Her love for the girl is getting messed with it's becoming something a little darker! Gods damn that pretty boy gods damn it!

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I enjoyed the subtlety with which Lapis let Diana know that Natori is hers, just the perfect degree of pettiness and veiled threat that is so fitting for a ruthless villainess like Lapis. Very curious about what Gran is planning, he seems to be aware of Lapis' plans and I'm guessing that is what he revealed to Rubeus and if they are planning to use Lapis' newfound affection for Natori and Diana's crush as a way to stop Lapis' plans.

Since Diana's crush is being framed as something "darker" I wonder if her character arc will be about learning to deal with those feelings and ultimately give up on Natori.

Also, my headcanon is that Lapis and Natori did more than sleep that night.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Diana has always been a Lapis simp/admirer though, and Lapis has always been nice to her. It's just that Lapis' niceness towards Diana seemed fake and calculated before, while now it's slowly becoming more genuine (or at least seems that way)

My read is that Natori's presence gradually makes Lapis rediscover her humanity and a general capacity to have genuine relationships. Thus, while Lapis makes it very clear to Diana that Natori is romantically off-limits to her, she has no problem with Diana's friendship with both of them.

Kanacatmybaby
joined Jul 22, 2023

i am just absolutely BEGGING that this gets a poly end or smth

Peachbrowsette2
joined Apr 14, 2023

I want this to go poly, but I just can't see how. Natori only has eyes on Lapis and only looks at Diana as the main character who will 'always' win in the end. Thus Diana has been rendered as a secondary character to Natori since she wants to save Lapis. And that's were it goes wrong, Diana sees and notices Natori. Diana has already changed, from the personal interventions and interactions, between the two Natori as remembers her from the game.

Still don't know what Diana what's from Natori, but if it is the same thing as Laspis a poly isn't likely to happen. If Natori does come around and finally 'see and notices' Diana there is going to be some serious indigestion between the two over Natori. And, by then, it may too late for a polyamory relationship. I could be wrong, hope I'm am, but I'm not seeing enough meaningful connection between Natori and Diana to warrant more than friends.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Perhaps a mildly warm take but I'm hoping Diana x Lapis is endgame and Natori goes home with newfound self respect and bags a tired OL gf

joined Dec 13, 2018

"If I join a right wing death squad, will I finally get that OLussy?"

~Diana, probably

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Also, my headcanon is that Lapis and Natori did more than sleep that night.

I really think something happened, like holding hands all the night.

joined Mar 25, 2019

Great news everyone! I've started a Tropes page for this work: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/TheFedUpOfficeLadyWantsToServeTheGreatVillainess

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Great news everyone! I've started a Tropes page for this work: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/TheFedUpOfficeLadyWantsToServeTheGreatVillainess

Awesome! I'll make sure to help adding examples later.

Devka
joined Nov 30, 2023

So, like, is this dude, Rubius Macgrave, a reincarnated Henry Kissinger, and will he influence Diana into becoming a One-Girl Death Squad, crushing the revolution with extreme violence?

Damn I love isekai now, it's epic

last edited at Dec 11, 2023 3:21PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Perhaps a mildly warm take but I'm hoping Diana x Lapis is endgame and Natori goes home with newfound self respect and bags a tired OL gf

Honestly I’d also appreciate that lol. Happy ending for everyone, eventually

To reply you must either login or sign up.