Forum › Posts by Shurup Queen

Devka
joined Nov 30, 2023

has this been ai upscaled? or am i going crazy? it just has the kinda weird smoothness ai upscaling brings

I don't think that it was, I worked with ai upscale things a couple years ago, it had some specific anomalies I can't really see there. Though, it was two years ago, and probably the technology developed quite a lot since then (just as all the other ai did).
The style is a bit weird, I agree, but at least their eyes are on the same level most of the time, so it's not that bad...

specifically, the first chapter has some weird artifacts that are telltale for AI and loses some of the details of the backgrounds, which is a shame. i assume it was just to bring up the resolution but it does remove some of the artists' original detail. its a bit distracting.

the second chapter is far far crisper so i assume they got better scans for that one and didnt need to upscale it.

androids do not bug also has the same look to it and is from the same scanlator so i assume it was also upscaled with AI - i understand the thought process but it is noticeable if you look for it and does ruin a bit of the art for me. looking forward to reading the rest of this series anyway :)

Ahhhh, that makes sense, I used only the second chapter to look for ai upscaled things, so that explains why I didn't see anything of the sort there...
And now that I reread the first chapter, it's DEFINITELY there, good old mashy trees and smoothed lines

last edited at Dec 25, 2023 4:42AM

Devka
joined Nov 30, 2023

has this been ai upscaled? or am i going crazy? it just has the kinda weird smoothness ai upscaling brings

I don't think that it was, I worked with ai upscale things a couple years ago, it had some specific anomalies I can't really see there. Though, it was two years ago, and probably the technology developed quite a lot since then (just as all the other ai did).
The style is a bit weird, I agree, but at least their eyes are on the same level most of the time, so it's not that bad...

Devka
joined Nov 30, 2023

So, like, is this dude, Rubius Macgrave, a reincarnated Henry Kissinger, and will he influence Diana into becoming a One-Girl Death Squad, crushing the revolution with extreme violence?

Damn I love isekai now, it's epic

last edited at Dec 11, 2023 3:21PM

Devka
joined Nov 30, 2023

Ah yes, Historical Cross-dressing. Always scratches an itch. I'm curious if the Comedy is going to rely solely on Yu being dense though, but given the beautiful art, these two could be discussing tax law the rest of the series and I'd read it.

If they are going to discuss tax laws of Ancient China, I'll read it allll. There are lot's of cute yuri stories, but only a few could inspire writing a thesis.

Shurup Queen
Love Bullet discussion 04 Dec 19:43
Devka
joined Nov 30, 2023

So, "Love grows out of the barrel of a gun". That's a new one!

Also looks very cool.

last edited at Dec 4, 2023 8:10PM