Forum › How to Break a Triangle discussion

joined Jan 14, 2020

Please do not annoy the translator.

joined May 11, 2023

Damn, the last chapter... Anyone here have read the latest released chapter? Or anyone knows where it is possible to discussed raw chapter? I'd be curious to know if there are some good Japanese Yuri forums.

Yes, l have read the last chapter but please don't spoiler here. And as far as I know, there's no Japanese Yuri forums discussing this manga now (but they did have mentioned it several times). You can go to X to find some reviews about this chapter.

Yeah, I wouldn't spoil anything without blacking it out in the first place.

I don't care much about reviews, I'm more interested into discussing it, but thanks, it'll take a look at Twitter (still can't say X ...).

I mean I wouldn’t mind some spoilers.

I do mind if spoilers are posted here, whether they're blacked out or not.

And I'm the translator.

Well good that your the translator and not king then.

joined Oct 24, 2023

Damn, the last chapter... Anyone here have read the latest released chapter? Or anyone knows where it is possible to discussed raw chapter? I'd be curious to know if there are some good Japanese Yuri forums.

Yes, l have read the last chapter but please don't spoiler here. And as far as I know, there's no Japanese Yuri forums discussing this manga now (but they did have mentioned it several times). You can go to X to find some reviews about this chapter.

I don't care much about reviews, I'm more interested into discussing it, but thanks, it'll take a look at Twitter (still can't say X ...).

And I'm the translator.

Well good that your the translator and not king then.

Yes, it's not like he is a king or what. But please give some respects to the translator who really puts a great effort on this subject. After all, I love his translation of the work.

joined May 9, 2017

I've never intended to disrespect the translator... If anything, I'm grateful for their work, I wouldn't have been aware of this manga otherwise.

I've also never intended to spoil for the sake of spoiling. My point was just to find a place to talk about the latest release, but I understand that that place is not here, no problem.

That being said, I did not appreciate the tone of the reply from the translator, which was quite passive aggressive... But let's stop the conversation about that, and let's wait for the next translated chapter (again, I'm grateful for the great translation!) to get back into a proper discussion about the manga :)

PS: If mods think those messages are not related to the manga and should be deleted, no problem!

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/how_to_break_a_triangle_ch05#27

I thought Koto POOFED away in the last panel and time skipped like Aya. I audibly said "No...."

joined Oct 24, 2023

And I'm the translator.

Thanks for the translation, but there's some pictures missing of this updated chapter.lt should be 36 pictures but there only 32.

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Too happy. Too easy. for Koto. Something is up. Please, no trainwreck.

last edited at Nov 25, 2023 12:27AM

Imagescaton97f
joined Dec 18, 2015

Anyone have the raw link?

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Thanks for the translation, but there's some pictures missing of this updated chapter.lt should be 36 pictures but there only 32.

I'll check with my raw provider. There was only 32 pages in the drive, maybe there was a glitch.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

The last text box sounded so ominous it actually made me laugh

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Kirin-kun posted:

I'll check with my raw provider. There was only 32 pages in the drive, maybe there was a glitch.

After verification, for some reason, pages 26,28,30 and 32 had been missing on Piccoma site for a while.

Nothing game changing in it (some Koto introspection), but I'll add them soon.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Fixed.

joined May 3, 2014

And I'm the translator.

well, since when do we have the rule to not talk spoilers in blacked out??? and funny it will be for other readers to have to look through pages to find the translator making the rule…

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

When the chapters are translated at a decent rate and the manga is actively working on. It's not like you have to wait 2 months to get a chapter translated so you can afford to not post spoilers and wait.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Just have a little patience and wait for the translated chapters to come out.

Anyway, I liked this chapter a lot too. We're finally learning some more about Koto. What I found most notable was how when Aya wasn't moving while sleeping, Koto's immediate assumption was that she was dead or something. It really demonstrates how much Aya's disappearance affected her, and still affects her even now that Aya's returned. Thank you for the translation!

joined Sep 6, 2023

Oooh loved seeing koto’s point of view. Also if I remember correctly, both Koto and Erika (by mentioning it) have seen/talked to Aya on the night of the festival, but only Aya herself doesn’t remember having gone at all (since to her, it hasn’t happened yet). I wonder why - did she wish to go back in time before the festival? And why wear a mask? (Unless that’s part of the festival tradition; I have no idea - but either way, it felt like Aya was hiding/running away with that mask.) Very interesting, I love this.

last edited at Nov 26, 2023 1:51AM

joined May 9, 2017

Oooh loved seeing koto’s point of view. Also if I remember correctly, both Koto and Erika (by mentioning it) have seen/talked to Aya on the night of the festival, but only Aya herself doesn’t remember having gone at all (since to her, it hasn’t happened yet). I wonder why - did she wish to go back in time before the festival? And why wear a mask? (Unless that’s part of the festival tradition; I have no idea - but either way, it felt like Aya was hiding/running away with that mask.) Very interesting, I love this.

That part was just a dream. Koto didn't meet nor did see Aya during the festival. It's common for kids to buy/wear masks during festivals, but I don't think it holds a particular significance in this case. It just symbolizes Koto feeling that she has been abandoned by Aya (voluntary or not).

joined Sep 6, 2023

That part was just a dream. Koto didn't meet nor did see Aya during the festival. It's common for kids to buy/wear masks during festivals, but I don't think it holds a particular significance in this case. It just symbolizes Koto feeling that she has been abandoned by Aya (voluntary or not).

I had a feeling as I re-read it that it was likely a dream. It would’ve been interesting if a scenario like that had happened. Oh well, I suppose now it’s even more intriguing to know that Erika is the only one Aya had possibly spent time with at the festival.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

In the first 3 pages of chapter 5, Koto's still in middle school (as we can see her uniform hanging in her room) and she has nightmares about Aya's disappearance (waking up in tears).

The dream sequence is repeated with 21 yo Koto, with the added detail of the fox mask, which symbolizes the "magic" of her disappearance. Then she realizes Aya is actually by her side and that she's not dreaming, even checking for heartbeat to confirm it's not an illusion.

Username%20dyn%20tirkiz
joined Dec 23, 2018

Was it a kiss attempt before phone ringing ruined the moment?

last edited at Nov 26, 2023 8:51AM

joined Jul 23, 2019

Oh foreshadow a tragedy why don'tcha? >_<

joined Apr 6, 2019

well, since when do we have the rule to not talk spoilers in blacked out??? and funny it will be for other readers to have to look through pages to find the translator making the rule…

We don't have any rule against discussing spoilers in blacked out text.

We do have an unwritten rule about requests from the translators. When a translator requests something from us, we honor the request.

You could say it's the least we can do. After all, without the translators, this site wouldn't exist. We owe them this kind of simple politeness.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

The manga is great, the characters are really good and the atmosphere is really cozy, I don't really love the idea of an adult dating a child but alright

joined Oct 24, 2023

This chapter (5) is so insane.
Koto obviously assumed aya had died seven years ago. She's so sure aya wouldn't come back.
And koto did want to move on, want to bury those old memories. She just couldn't stop missing the girl who once took up all of her mind.
To me, the love they shared is not even.
Aya did reciprocate Koto's feelings, but
apparently not that much.
That's why l think aya still holds the cards in this relationship while it looks like the table has turned around now.

last edited at Dec 20, 2023 9:45PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Hmm.
Did Aya inherit anything from her dead relative? Even if she had, the state probably took it since she was presumed dead.
Were there no other relatives?
Is she economically dependent on Koto?
Who's her legal guardian?

To reply you must either login or sign up.