Forum › A Love Yet To Bloom discussion

joined Jan 27, 2022

I'm shipping Hinata x Hirose for no apparent reason

I've been actually shipping Hatori and Hirose for no apparent reason, but I do not hate this idea either.

Could always go poly? Hinata seems too energetic for any one person to keep up with anyway.

The quiet optimism of this series is always a treat; a new chapter of it was exactly what I needed today. ^_^

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

We got ourselves a love triangle fam

Possibly, even probably, though it's also possible that she's just sad that she feels like her friendship is being replaced. There's no real indication that her feelings are necessarily romantic.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Cute, but why does she always end up on her left?

She doesn't always, but she always does on the train, and often elsewhere.

Sakura gets on the train first, and she seems to like grabbing an end seat, probably because she doesn't want to be pinned in by strangers on both sides. Takamine always comes and sits next to her. She's probably sitting in the same spot, too, since she's trying to make herself easy for Takamine to find. It could be that it became sort of habit to arrange themselves that way, or it could just be coincidence. Either way, Sakura noticed that Takamine is usually on her right, so she put her cute hairpin on that side, because she wants her to notice and compliment her.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh hey, she put the flower pin on the right again! And she's still mega cute.

It's hilarious that Hinata immediately figured out how to bait Takamine into joining them.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

FUCKKKK THIS IS SO SADDDDD AND I RELATE SO MUCH AAAAAA

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

Im going kms

joined Aug 21, 2017

sing song voice Drama~

Image_push
joined Feb 10, 2022

Poly! Poly! Poly! Poly! Poly!

Come on! Run after her!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

What is with the distribution of Denny's restaurants? Is there some sort of gang war centered around Denny's we don't know about? Was Akiba Maid Wars actually about yoshoku diners?

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

What is with the distribution of Denny's restaurants? Is there some sort of gang war centered around Denny's we don't know about? Was Akiba Maid Wars actually about yoshoku diners?

Restaurant chains typically branch out regionally, because they all have to share distribution networks. They get supplies and ingredients from the same place so you want them close enough to keep them easy and cheap to supply while spread out enough that they don't compete with themselves.

It also helps to have them close enough that managers and staff can support other locations if something goes wrong and one is left understaffed.

last edited at Nov 26, 2023 3:23AM

butches-and-chicken
Menina%20punk%20de%20spice%20girls
joined Jun 12, 2023

I am liking this manga a lot! I love the little details, it's so romantic and cute... The protagonists are really interesting. Takamine's struggle is what picked my interest, actually, I have things in my life that I really care, seeing the point of view pf a character that's really different from me makes me want to know more about it... I'm glad Takamine is slowly finding things that she truly cares and, as a bonus, she's starting a friendship and romance with Sakura.
I can't wait for more chapters!

last edited at Nov 26, 2023 9:36AM

joined Jun 4, 2022

holy shit this is raw

%e5%be%ae%e4%bf%a1%e5%9b%be%e7%89%87_20230926175400
joined Feb 13, 2023

I dont hate love triangle's storyline particularlly but I do hope each of the individuals who involved in the triangle will find their own true love eventually...

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Hirose is a good friend.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's burning real slow huh...

joined Jan 3, 2020

I'm shipping Hinata x Hirose for no apparent reason

I've been actually shipping Hatori and Hirose for no apparent reason, but I do not hate this idea either.

Could always go poly? Hinata seems too energetic for any one person to keep up with anyway.

The quiet optimism of this series is always a treat; a new chapter of it was exactly what I needed today. ^_^

I'm not sure any of the characters in this manga are even aware sex exists.

I dunno. It's nice and fluffy but also very chaste. I'd be surprised if there was even a kiss before the final chapters.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I like how Takamine thanking her is the point that Hirose really accepts that Sakura is good for her and that she can be okay with that.

And then Sakura shows up so thoughtfully even though Hirose tries to act tsun about her umbrella.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I like how Takamine thanking her is the point that Hirose really accepts that Sakura is good for her and that she can be okay with that.

And then Sakura shows up so thoughtfully even though Hirose tries to act tsun about her umbrella.

Sweet, shy, thoughtful characters like Sakura don’t tend to bring a lot of energy or narrative interest to a story, but to me this series is so low-key and thoughtful itself that she makes for a great MC.

Angst-nullification seems to be her superpower.

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Hirose T_T

I'm 100% here for this wholesome angst. It's so good, and that bit at the end with them meeting at the station after the emotional send-off XD

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I don't know if it's fair to call the pacing slow TBH, they just got the '' hopeless love triangle'' trope concluded in like 3 chapters, including a satisfying, realistic ending where feelings are acknowledged and people get to move on from them. In my world at least that's hella quick !

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

My neurons are slacking today, and honestly, I did not 100% understand what Hirose was saying and what she was referring to on a sentence-to-sentence basis, but I'm glad she got some closure, and I love how it panned out. Specifically, Takamine telling her she's sorry she didn't take that thing Hirose liked seriously before I feel is an incredible moment between the two of them and an incredible display of Takamine's growth.

...Angst-nullification seems to be her superpower.

I also just love this.

last edited at Dec 15, 2023 9:37AM

joined Mar 26, 2021

I don't know if it's fair to call the pacing slow TBH, they just got the '' hopeless love triangle'' trope concluded in like 3 chapters, including a satisfying, realistic ending where feelings are acknowledged and people get to move on from them. In my world at least that's hella quick !

When you put it that way, yeah, it isn't that slow. I guess low intensity is a better way to describe it? Which does tend to overlap with slower-paced stories, so maybe that's the "low vibe" we as readers are getting.

Anyway, I really liked Hirose's arc. When she was first introduced and we got hints at a love triangle I dreaded to think how it would end up, but this is quite nice now.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

When you put it that way, yeah, it isn't that slow. I guess low intensity is a better way to describe it? Which does tend to overlap with slower-paced stories, so maybe that's the "low vibe" we as readers are getting.

Anyway, I really liked Hirose's arc. When she was first introduced and we got hints at a love triangle I dreaded to think how it would end up, but this is quite nice now.

Low intensity is a pretty fair description, I'd agree with that. I happen to really enjoy this aspect, it's a nice pallet cleanser after reading a few more bombastic series in a row, but I can certainly see how it might not be everybody's cup of tea.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Hirose is so relatable to me right now. When you find out your rival in love is just a better person than you, that's the type of feeling that easily leads to self-loathing. Hopefully her friends will be aware enough to help her not get there.

I also like that Hirose knows everything that is going on, as is natural for the person outside of the situation, but it's unclear how much anyone else knows. I think Takamine and Sakura are aware of their own feelings for each other, but it's certainly debatable and not clear yet, but I doubt Takamine has any idea that Hirose liked her.

Tumblr_o8cv0mqz201vw9rjuo1_1280
joined Sep 21, 2016

It's burning real slow huh...

Glacially slow pace. I'm kinda okay with it as long as there's some progress.

To reply you must either login or sign up.