Not an unexpected turn of events when you steal your employer's youngest daughter.
I don't really know how I want this to turn out. She needed that job, right? But getting into a fight with your boss isn't going to make for a pleasant working environment.
Can they fire her for this, though? I don't know about Japan's labour laws (real or fictional)
Pretty much only Europe that has laws about firing people (other than in really extreme/crazy circumstances). Japan can fire you for anything, just like most of the world.
I don't know from where you are taking your information but this is wrong. Depending on your contract, it can be extremely difficult to fire you in Japan.
In the case of Satou, because she is part time, she is most likely a baito or just a contractor and therefore can be fired at any time, it is true. But a lot of employees, if not the majority in the country are under a seishain contract (undefined contact) and it's extremely difficult to fire someone under that contract. That's why there are a lot of companies that are bullying employees in order for them to quit (like sending them to other branches, far from their homes...).
last edited at Nov 13, 2023 4:41AM