Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I can't wrap my mind around reading a manga you hate for multiple years. It just reminds me of people I've seen talk about how much they hate a game after putting 100+ hours into it. Like, that's kind of going in the polar opposite direction of what entertainment is supposed to be.

If I'm reading a manga and I'm not feeling it after five or so chapters I just drop it. Maybe I'll revisit it at some point in the future to give it another shot.

last edited at Jul 16, 2023 9:26PM

joined Mar 10, 2013

I can't wrap my mind around reading a manga you hate for multiple years. It just reminds me of people I've seen talk about how much they hate a game after putting 100+ hours into it. Like, that's kind of going in the polar opposite direction of what entertainment is supposed to be.

If I'm reading a manga and I'm not feeling it after five or so chapters I just drop it. Maybe I'll revisit it at some point in the future to give it another shot.

It's just a slice of life 4-koma manga, it doesn't take multiple years to catch up, maybe an hour every couple years if your read it really slow

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's just a slice of life 4-koma manga, it doesn't take multiple years to catch up, maybe an hour every couple years if your read it really slow

Even if you're not spending literal years reading, you're still following the manga for multiple years.

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Even if you're not spending literal years reading, you're still following the manga for multiple years.

He also made multiple posts, too. He called this manga a waste of time and right now he's... still wasting his time on this manga, only in a different way. O_o

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

I remembered start reading this when I was in high school, like them.
Now I got a job and became a working adult, like them.

Still no girlfriend, tho.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

sobbing... their story will always be dear to me!!

SakurakoKawawa
Nishina
joined Nov 8, 2021

i couldn't believe it finally ends :') Been reading this manga since I found out about anime and manga, become my favorite manga of all time, even I still read this when I'm feeling down and lonely. Now, it finally come to an end, I'm crying so much. Futaribeya will always live in my heart, and I'll keep my promise forever. One of my most important and beautiful journey in my life, ends here (well still few chapters left tho)

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

It's really ended.. it feels so weird. A part of me is still somehow expecting--hoping for-- a random chapter or two to pop up every few months

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Well, we still haven't gotten the last 3 chapters to the site yet, so we can still look forward to those.

joined Jul 26, 2023

I wonder if they are gonna have a romance I hope so I like this so far

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Curses... Damnit... Damnit all...
It arrived:
https://imgbox.com/g/09r5KKq1eI
I never wished to deny reality this badly before... I don't want to accept it's over...
The pain, the pain... Taking over the entirety of my unliving body, all the way to the bottom of my puddle'd heart...

Now all that's left, is to wait for the translation of the last few chapters...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wait, what have these two been doing outside that makes Ruriko blush over it...?

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Wait, what have these two been doing outside that makes Ruriko blush over it...?

Oh good I am not the only one with that question on top after reading the chapter!

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

This feels very ace/aro spec to me. “What’s the difference between dating and not dating?” is definitely the kind of question ace aro people struggle with. (Source: personal experience).

I’m not trying to apply labels to their relationship, just saying it’s relatable.

last edited at Aug 18, 2023 12:07PM

joined Apr 19, 2012

sobbing..... so cute.... my yuri slice of life.....

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Flaky older sister is going to go to America and they'll take care of the baby, would be my guess, normally, but here I'm not so sure ...

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

That was so in character for the two of them XD

“I had a dream we had a baby together.” (Hint hint!)
“Huh. Whatever.”

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Nothing new for Kasumi, Sakurako has been wanting her children since like, volume 2 or so xD

joined Apr 19, 2012

i blinked hard at those first two panels... thought I had completely missed a chapter or two lol

last edited at Oct 2, 2023 11:04AM

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

Science babies arc??? Though I know Futaribeya is too grounded for that... probably.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What a wonderful dream. ^_^

Science babies arc??? Though I know Futaribeya is too grounded for that... probably.

Pretty sure Sakurako has already mentioned this possibility a long time ago.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So, how many chapters are left?

joined Sep 12, 2023

Pretty sure Sakurako has already mentioned this possibility a long time ago.

We all believed she was going to study genetics to make her dream come true. She disappointed us. :(

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Obviously, we don't need to worry about the father because it's actually a magical yuri baby.
That's the simplest explanation.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Sakurakos been living with her baby for the last 10 years

To reply you must either login or sign up.