Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Yeah, completely straight.
Sure.
So it's spaghetti.

last edited at Aug 5, 2023 8:09AM

Purple_rgb125-0-175
joined Jan 31, 2018

You can't just stop after 2 pages, this amount of teasing is criminal.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Quality tagging

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Is this like... a yuri version of two otokonoko meeting in the women-only car of the train?

joined May 10, 2021

A pretty mundane daily occurrence.

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

SUBconscious lesbianity on main character's part.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I wish I knew about that car when I was a young insecure semi closeted lesbian, that would have made meeting people way easier :P

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

X to both of those claims they made

joined Aug 1, 2015

not not yuri

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

'Just in case' what lol.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Guess I'm a bit hypersensitive today, cause I found this one a bit irritating. The idea that a straight girl has to be concerned about being closed in with a group of lesbians triggers me a little. It's like suggesting that lesbians are predators constantly on the hunt for fresh prey and will pounce when she wanders into range (never-mind that one did), even if just for comic effect. It felt unpleasant.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

"Yo, I know you ain't gay, and I ain't get either, but let's do gay stuff together so we blend in better with the gays, okay?"

7cef6765-347e-4891-9364-552dfe71ffd8
joined Sep 28, 2020

THAT SHOULD BE ME IN THEREEEE (´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`)

last edited at Aug 5, 2023 11:53AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

Guess I'm a bit hypersensitive today, cause I found this one a bit irritating. The idea that a straight girl has to be concerned about being closed in with a group of lesbians triggers me a little. It's like suggesting that lesbians are predators constantly on the hunt for fresh prey and will pounce when she wanders into range (never-mind that one did), even if just for comic effect. It felt unpleasant.

She's in the Lesbian-Only Passenger Car even though she's not a lesbian. She's not concerned about being assaulted, she's concerned about breaking the law.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

"And that's how I met your mother."

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I mean, if there is a lesbian only car, there has to be a REASON for it to exist. Idk if you get what in trying to say

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Lol, I wonder if all of them were secretly pretending to be lesbians. XD
Imagine that, and then like the only actual lesbians there were all just standing and sitting down normally without the PDA.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I like to think most people in there are straight but just didnt want to use the more crowded straight train.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

She's in the Lesbian-Only Passenger Car even though she's not a lesbian. She's not concerned about being assaulted, she's concerned about breaking the law.

Okay. I'll go with that. I like your viewing of it better.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Ermmm, okay. I guess this is a thing that's totally happening now.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What a liar

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

There are lesbians who feel like this towards men. She however is probably just nervous about being hit on (shy and/or out of place)

last edited at Aug 5, 2023 2:14PM

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Its just two pages you should just relax.

...also, at least the train has good fire exit protocols.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Huh, so, like...
The black-haired girl is not a lesbian?
And she wants to make out with the main character only to blend in?

Ok, that sounds perfectly reasonable and I can't think of any reason to doubt it.

joined Jan 11, 2014

'Not Yuri'. Yeah, squints looks about right.

To reply you must either login or sign up.