Forum › Chimidoro Ice-cream discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

So can we also look forward to the serialization continuing here?
Should be good fun.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

We have lovey dovey yuri, we have incest yuri, twin yuri, lewd yuri, holding hand yuri, dragon yuri, vampire yuri, dinosaur yuri... and now we can see a zombie unable to do thing straight....

Yup, a totally normal day.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

"This is taking gap moe too far!!!!!!!"

It's been a while since one of these sidenotes by an editor actually made me laugh. XD

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

We have lovey dovey yuri, we have incest yuri, twin yuri, lewd yuri, holding hand yuri, dragon yuri, vampire yuri, dinosaur yuri... and now we can see a zombie unable to do thing straight....

Wait Dinosaur yuri?

Looking forward to serialization, but not sure the premise holds for more than a couple of chapters.

Guess we'll get the werewolf as the love triangle, lol

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Wait Dinosaur yuri?

the dinosaur yuri is called Tyra & Cera and it's about a triceratops who meets a tyranosaurus rex who is convinced not to eat her after which they start traveling the world together.

Also unrelated, very glad to see this here now, zombie yuri is a very fun niche.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Love it. The main character keeps reminding me of a different one and I don’t know who though.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Crank 3 - now with yuri and zombies!

whats the name of the dragon yuri?

Akko%20x%20mari%2007
joined Mar 20, 2016

whats the name of the dragon yuri?

I think they're referring to Kobayashi's Dragon Maid.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Crank 3 - now with yuri and zombies!

Oh fuck, you're right.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Oh baby,the heart pounding is on fire!

Also,totally not a lesbian centric version of "Zombie Bitch Sakina Is In Bitch Girl?".

Hopefully it becomes as successful or even more successful.

Albeit,I also hope it actually gets fully scanlated so we can see it all,it's been far too long for us not to see how Sakina finds her ultimate heart throb.

Just one of many series that deserves to be finished.

last edited at Jul 8, 2023 9:24PM

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

I half-expected the gyaru to randomly be a science expert savant that could help her

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It's like the movie Crank and the show The Walking Dead had a yuri baby.

joined Oct 1, 2022

I want to see more alone time with hinata and shion

joined May 10, 2015

Wait Dinosaur yuri?

the dinosaur yuri is called Tyra & Cera and it's about a triceratops who meets a tyranosaurus rex who is convinced not to eat her after which they start traveling the world together.

The true dinosaur yuri.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_young_maiden_in_love_is_a_carnivore

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That was quite the surprise in her curry...

Strangergirl Evergarden
Avatar%20coloring%2064444c9978b43
joined Jun 27, 2023

I guess she isn't as good at chopping foodstuffs as she claimed to be, hm?

The author seems to have a thing for a particular type of girl: blonde, well-shaped, attractive, with a slim waist and bulging boobs. And, personality-wise, a bubbly airhead. Kinda makes me wonder if the author isn't an American white man, because 90% of them share that pref. ;>

This is a nice silly, funny manga. I'll keep reading to see how Hinata keeps expanding her harem of busty blonde fluffheads!

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

The author seems to have a thing for a particular type of girl: blonde, well-shaped, attractive, with a slim waist and bulging boobs. And, personality-wise, a bubbly airhead. Kinda makes me wonder if the author isn't an American white man, because 90% of them share that pref. ;>

Hahaha.
Maybe we'll get a shy, black-haired meganekko in the future. You know, for variety.

joined Jun 27, 2022

I guess she isn't as good at chopping foodstuffs as she claimed to be, hm?

This is a nice silly, funny manga. I'll keep reading to see how Hinata keeps expanding her harem of busty blonde fluffheads!

Isn't that the average fantasy of japanese man? Admiring what they don't have, blonde, curvy, open bubbly personality, polar opposites of most Japanese women. Also I'm pretty sure 90% of all men appreciate this kind of woman.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Another interesting character, and the secret is revealed to two more people.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Hinata's harem keeps increasing, holy fuck.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I can't believe that, after 7 chapters, there haven't been enough comments to fill even one page.

What did this poor manga do wrong? ^_^;;

joined Aug 21, 2017

The way the second page is so well mirrored really gets me good for some reason.
Panel 1: Focus on a single character. Sasaki, then Minegishi.
Panel 2: Minegishi is surprised by Sasaki, then Minegishi surprises Sasaki.
Panel 3: From Minegishi's angle, then from Sasaki's angle.
Panel 4: Sasaki runs away in both.
Feels a little inspired.

joined Aug 29, 2023

-Blonde with a bob
-Busty
-Cheerful
-Airheaded
-Her heart is a big issue
-Has a serious GF with dark hair
Where did I last see that combination of traits? I think it was an anime about gay secret agents running a café...

last edited at Sep 11, 2023 3:22AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Next chapter , VORE and GURO

last edited at Oct 7, 2023 11:30PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.