Forum › Posts by Junyuri

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Oh, this was a sad one... I'll never forgive Yoshimatsu. Wonder if S2 (if that's even happening at this point) will explore the themes of Chisato learning to realize he wasn't the person she saw him as and move on from his manipulation...

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Aaaaaaand we're back to the regularly scheduled NagiMashi (or is it MashiNagi...?) sweetness.

Wonder what kinds of hijinks will ensue now!

joined Aug 29, 2023

Wait a minute, gotta check if it has the Wholesome tag.

EDIT: There isn't any, so I suggested it.

last edited at Apr 3, 2024 1:57AM

joined Aug 29, 2023

Looks like Aya has a few more names to add to the wedding guest list...

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023
Milfcookiesimp-1765725401660411932-img1

Frog me? Uhhh... kero.

joined Aug 29, 2023

Meh?

There was no point to this, it just went nowhere.

Yeah, there was potential for a meaningful heart-to-heart conversation while they were stuck in there.

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Subtext? Hell no, that's Domtext...

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Ooh, Tag me mommy, huh?

So...

Chisato x Takina Blushing Guns and explosions Official Anime

Yuri or Subtext

Strong enough to be Yuri but it's Official and therefore has to be Subtext since LR isn't officially a yuri (it could have been, but Adachi Ada-chickened out).

joined Aug 29, 2023

LycoReco and cats, perfection.

Junyuri
Praise discussion 04 Mar 12:26
joined Aug 29, 2023

Oof, I relate to this... WHY DO I HAVE TO HOLD MY NIECES AT EVERY DAMN FAMILY GATHERING...

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

This chapter was the visual version of the Hana no Tou intro guitar kicking in. The end of an era and the start of a new one, coupled with one heck of a cute confession~

last edited at Mar 1, 2024 5:38PM

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

The author of probably my favourite yuri horror series making an official LR doujin.... A surprise for sure, but a welcome one.

Also, my heart melted when Chisato realized it was all a dream but still patted Takina's head and praised her, because Takina is a very good girlfriend who deserves (and, despite being unaware of it, needs) a lot of love and affection. These two are so damn adorable and wholesome, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (Can you tell I have a bad case of No-Brain-Only-ChisaTaki?)

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

A broken heart can be a dangerous thing.

Hell hath no fury...

joined Aug 29, 2023

Ah, this was pretty cute. Takina being all embarrassed and Chisato comforting her, we love to see it.

Also, the art style has a "LycoReco if it was made in 2017" feel to it, which is nice.

joined Aug 29, 2023

Needy lesbian and needy gay man solidarity!!

HELL YEAH, WE NEED MORE OF THAT!

joined Aug 29, 2023

I like the detail that the humans all look like rabbit bear things while the "monsters" look like humans. I wonder how the monster actually look

Saya no Uta, but yuri? Sign me up.

Sayuri no Uta, if you will.

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023
  1. This is pretty funny, reminds me of Iwakutsuki Bukken to Yakuro-san by Aneco, except with a female highschooler and a female cursed doll living together in a mansion instead of a male college student and a female earthbound spirit sharing an apartment.

2. It appears the translators got a little confused with the 2 first panels on page 10 of the first chapter. The doll says "kocchi, kocchi", which means "here, here", to lure the girl to her, but because the lines are written in katakana, my theory is that the translators may have mistaken them for some unknown onomatopeias that they had no idea how to translate them. (I apologize in advance if this sounded mean, but I just thought I'd point it out.)

Junyuri
knifedragon discussion 17 Feb 16:48
joined Aug 29, 2023

I love Knife's art so much, their style is so crisp with a really nice usage of textures and sharp angles.

It's a selfish wish of mine but I hope some of their Alchemy Stars works get posted on here someday, they're pretty great...

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023
Telsonknife-1715007939113795760-img2

Knife doesn't miss~ DANG I love their art so much.

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023
100819872_p0

"I'm Chisato." "NO WAY ME TOO!"
"I'm gay." "NO WAY ME TOO!"

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023
Imigimuru-1739623176886534491-img1

Y'all will NEVER understand the CHOKEHOLD this single piece of ChisaTaki artwork has me in... Call it Alchemy Stars because that grip is VICE.

last edited at Feb 17, 2024 3:42PM

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023
Imigimuru-1742166111125422358-img1

@FluffyCow Can confirm, I was the officiant.

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023
112254603_p0

^^^^ Knowing them, they were most likely selfless wishes of wanting each other to live a happy life no matter what.

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Aww, that's really cute...

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Would it hit anyone else in the gut if this was tagged Historical? Assuming this was written relatively recently, it'd fit

The summary states that the manga takes place in the Reiwa era, which started on the 1st of May of 2019. It's contemporary.