Forum › Posts by Junyuri

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023
120518066_p6

Oh, this is actually very soft, I like this.

joined Aug 29, 2023

We're not having sex. We're erm, just rubbing our private parts together...

Ah yes, protocopulation.

joined Aug 29, 2023

(I even made an image to show what I mean but I don't know how to put images in forum posts, please help)

like this ![] (insert image link here)

Thank you!

Junyuri
playing tag discussion 11 Jul 07:52
joined Aug 29, 2023

Sniff sniff Is it just me or does this chapter smell like fruit?

joined Aug 29, 2023

FUKISAKU ON DYNASTY, I REPEAT, FUKISAKU ON DYNASTY!

joined Aug 29, 2023

I laughed out loud at the translation note about Japanese yen. Who...? Why.....? But heck yeah, I'm all for learning the value of foreign currency. Overthrow Americentrism!

The scanlator of Hime-chan is a Needy Woman did this too, except with Norwegian krone.

Hmmm... If I ever draw a one-shot (once executive dysfunction stops beating my ass), I will add a note like this to it.
"*65000 yen is [insert conversion here] Polish zlotys."

joined Aug 29, 2023

This doujin switches between serious and unserious like it's that metronome meme (I even made an image to show what I mean but I don't know how to put images in forum posts, please help) and I love it. True LR energy.

joined Aug 29, 2023

The manga is really cute but I agree with the others, what's up with the translation and typesetting? This looks like something done by an untrained and unsupervised rookie, or an unpolished WIP that accidentally got uploaded instead of the final version.

joined Aug 29, 2023

I thought you could only scratch the Brain Itchies with high-tempo music but this manga proved me wrong and I love it.

joined Aug 29, 2023

A new yuri manga being posted on Yuri Day, that's nice.

joined Aug 29, 2023

Insane Amounts of Hand

seconded

also useless lesbians are useless, idiot couple is idiot, and even will you pair of dumbasses hold hands and kiss, you dolts?

That last tag is so long it breaks the UI on mobile devices, but DANG do I agree with it.

joined Aug 29, 2023

this shit absolutely bangs i love it, clearly inspired by arai sumiko but it's inspired and not a copy. i love how rocker girl is cool and flirty on purpose as compared to mitsuki who is cool and flirty on accident

That, and also, unlike KiniOto, which has a music focus, this manga is more focused on fashion, with one girl dressing all cool and the other being into cute stuff (JIRAI KEI REP IN CH.10 YIPPEE!).

joined Aug 29, 2023

noticing a couple mm is crazy
that's not even being attentive anymore. Hell it's beyond being obsessive. That's the kind of behavior that tells me this girl either has latent potential as a painter for her supernatural perception of negative space, or she has magnifier vision, or she sees the world in numbers/distance measurements, or she has a special interest regarding hair. Like, the actual physical strands. Like, the keratin and shit

can't wait for this to become a superhero story

"This girl has latent potential as a painter"

Was the fact that she dresses like every third lesbian that you meet in art school not enough of a giveaway?

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Ah, this was so cute... The amount of gay panic from these two was borderline adorable.

Fluffy ChisaTaki heals the soul...

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Ah this is so adorable... I love fluffy ChisaTaki, these two are just the sweetest little couple. My lesbian cats, as I tend to call them.
See this?
I want this. I want what they have.

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023
G_r_s__-1756053380949065893-img1

@Classy-Nessi Friendly reminder we literally have a whole manga about that specific scenario on here.

joined Aug 29, 2023

How the hell has this not been green lit for season 2? Makes no sense.

Also what's this Chisaki crap? Takito. Takina clearly the top now.

Sorry for being a year late but as goofy a name as Takito is, the actual name for this version of the pairing is TakiChisa.

last edited at May 17, 2024 10:43AM

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

I love them. My useless lesbian babies.

joined Aug 29, 2023

Ah, this was cute. I like Sangou's stuff a lot, it's often pretty dang adorable.

joined Aug 29, 2023

Aww, this was cute...

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Ah, this was a sweet little thing. A breath of fresh air.

joined Aug 29, 2023

Aww, this is really sweet and romantic... I really like this one!

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Oh, this was a sad one... I'll never forgive Yoshimatsu. Wonder if S2 (if that's even happening at this point) will explore the themes of Chisato learning to realize he wasn't the person she saw him as and move on from his manipulation...

Junyuri
joined Aug 29, 2023

Aaaaaaand we're back to the regularly scheduled NagiMashi (or is it MashiNagi...?) sweetness.

Wonder what kinds of hijinks will ensue now!

joined Aug 29, 2023

Wait a minute, gotta check if it has the Wholesome tag.

EDIT: There isn't any, so I suggested it.

last edited at Apr 3, 2024 1:57AM