Forum › I Wanna Quit Being a Hitman! discussion

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Anw, I've come to the conclusion that this is a comedy series and shouldn't be taken seriously.

This opinion makes me think you've never seen an action movie.
Or a comedy movie, for that matter.
One amusing misunderstanding doesn't make the whole thing a comedy.

I suspect they also haven't seen an action comedy movie.

Maybe not even a single movie.

Wouldn't blame them,though,with the current state of the industry.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

NOW THAT'S METAL.

No, that's glass.

Raining glass.
From the obliterated sky.
Falling down hard.
Using their shards.
Now she'll slice them with GLASS!

Now that touches my metal machine.

It's also close to midnight.

Time to bark at the moon.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Stranger danger. Kill her

I second that. Kill her.

Rose: "What a freak accident! Hibai fell down five flights of stairs, into the path of an oncoming train, while on fire! More's the pity."

joined Nov 22, 2019

unpopped popcorn

You mean corn?

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Unpopped popcorn is corn kernals that have been dried.

If you tried making popcorn from fresh kernals,you'd cook them instead of popping them.

Popcorn on its' own is pretty healthy,it's just all the crap we add to it makes unhealthy.

And there's plenty of cheap things healthier then that popcorn dish for sure.

joined May 3, 2014

If you tried making popcorn from fresh kernals,you'd cook them instead of popping them.

Popcorn on its' own is pretty healthy,it's just all the crap we add to it makes unhealthy.

popcorn by IT SELF is actualy an really healthy snack! if you make it with coconut oil or true butter you got an nice healthy snack, anything other popcorn beside selfmade like the microwave crap you find in store is not that good for your health, ofc it can’t compare to the shit that peoole eat at the cinema! that crap is so unhealty you end up eating 1200 kcal of unhealty amounts of oil and chemicals in an mediu/large serving

last edited at Jun 20, 2023 11:55PM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

The extra about surviving the handshake actually endeared the clearly suspicious new girl to me.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Probably local production conditions where it's about cheapest there

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The extra about surviving the handshake actually endeared the clearly suspicious new girl to me.

But clearly confirmed her being a spy, if someone still doubted that for some reason.

last edited at Jun 21, 2023 6:31AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

She knows she is walking a very thin line with Rose and still does her job. If nothing else, such courage deserves respect.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

popcorn by IT SELF is actualy an really healthy snack! if you make it with coconut oil or true butter you got an nice healthy snack, anything other popcorn beside selfmade like the microwave crap you find in store is not that good for your health, ofc it can’t compare to the shit that peoole eat at the cinema! that crap is so unhealty you end up eating 1200 kcal of unhealty amounts of oil and chemicals in an mediu/large serving

What is this one true butter you speak of?

joined Jan 14, 2020

True butter vs. margarine or something

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Probably local production conditions where it's about cheapest there

It also seems to be a matter of "You only get given certain things in the camp, and what they are doesn't necessarily have much to do with creating any kind of practical diet". More like "Whatever there was randomly a surplus of that the administrators could scam practically for free". From what I hear about refugee camps, that's pretty realistic.

last edited at Jun 21, 2023 7:08PM

joined May 10, 2021

Recreating a QR by hand after seeing it for a few seconds, an act of terrorism, with a very prince-ish and romantic finish... Gotta say, Rose's date game is on fucking point.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Here is how I think this should have gone:

Rose sneaks a photo of the QR code, no way Jose she can memorize a QR code from a glance, not even super batman could do that

In the crowd she lift Benika up on her back, no need to steal things, make illegal explosives and cause a minor incident when it's not strictly necessary

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

True butter vs. margarine or something

Nobody have ever called Margarine for butter, fake butter maybe but it would take an immense insanity to refer to the the M word as actual butter

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I've been eating popcorn a lot lately and didn't know popcorn porridge is a thing. gonna look up for recipes.

Rose sneaks a photo of the QR code, no way Jose she can memorize a QR code from a glance, not even super batman could do that

I wish I could do something like that. Benika is so damn lucky to have a GF like Rose.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Rose is nice and all,but she ain't a spork.

She's a splade!

The perfect cutlery.

For the perfect strong girlfriend.

last edited at Jun 22, 2023 10:12PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

NOW THAT'S METAL.

No, that's glass.

Raining glass.
From the obliterated sky.
Falling down hard.
Using their shards.
Now she'll slice them with GLASS!

Now that touches my metal machine.

It's also close to midnight.

Time to bark at the moon.

as long as you don't 'walk on water'

joined Mar 25, 2019

Rose is so fucking extra she puts James Bond to shame.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Now that's a creative way to use her skills.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Her skills are more useful for dating than she expected. :D

But yeah, don't buy her remembering a QR code either...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

More plausible than the stunts she's done so far. QR Code is just a series of 0 (white) and 1 (black). There are real memorizing tricks so that sorta thing can be done ^^;

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Her skills are more useful for dating than she expected. :D

That was definitely pretty out there, but it could be that she has a photographic memory.

Honestly, I found it more unbelievable that nobody saw her rigging up those bombs or tossing them into the water, or that people were only very mildly concerned with the seemingly random explosion going off in the water. Thought the event was gonna get shut down due to suspected terrorist activity or something.

joined Jun 16, 2023

So they did figure it out regarding the mix up,the hitmen know she's one of them but not sure which,the church is very much still in the dark,and now they're going to softly beat around the deadly bush.

Also,that last gun looks like it was referenced but not as much as it should.

Quite odd.

From the barrel and overall shape, it seems to be a 40mm grenade launcher with some unusual accessories tacked on that make it look weird: an underbarrel flashlight and foregrip, most obviously. (EDIT: And then the back end looks a bit like a Kalashnikov.) (EDIT #2: Thought for a second that what I took for a huge muzzle might actually be an integral suppressor and it could be a subsonic rifle like a VSS Vintorez, but it's doesn't really look like anything I've found while googling. I'm gonna stop before I go down a rabbit hole.)

last edited at Jun 23, 2023 1:33PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.