Forum › Cinderella Cosplaytion discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Idk how to feel about this, I've always switch between on and off my hobbies, even if I don't fully commit to it they're always on my mind and I can always enjoy them one way or another. Heck there's times that I swear I'll stop doing something just to return to it some weeks
or even days latter, it's hard for me to conceptualize just leaving something that I love like that

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

So, when the two of them say "love", they actually mean "cosplay", right? >__>

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Idk how to feel about this, I've always switch between on and off my hobbies, even if I don't fully commit to it they're always on my mind and I can always enjoy them one way or another. Heck there's times that I swear I'll stop doing something just to return to it some weeks
or even days latter, it's hard for me to conceptualize just leaving something that I love like that

Well, isn't this exactly what she's doing? Enjoying it one way or another. Not cosplaying herself, but still being thoroughly involved in other ways.

Well, that's one way forward, I guess, although she really could have kept joining her in cosplaying as well. They could do a lot more as a pair, and there would be much less arguing about money.

And nice almost kiss there. ^_^

I think this was a good choice for her at this time. Before the event, she was pushing herself really hard to get to a size she thought she needed to be to cosplay (and fit in her cosplays). This way, she can stay with Hinata and enjoy the community in a way that isn’t bad for her health. And she may find over time that she can break that mental barrier about being a certain size or weight to still enjoy cosplaying. Or she may not. She may come to really enjoy the photography and costume design. But what’s important is she made the decision that she wanted and makes her happy.

True enough. It's just that she was having so much fun again doing it, with such incredible results, and with that realization of how their feelings resonated to create something even greater, that the decision really seemed coming entirely out of the blue. But yes, she has found a way to stay involved that she's comfortable with. Hopefully one day she'll manage to make another confident comeback, but it's fine even if she doesn't, no matter how much I'd prefer otherwise.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

She rather had her hand fully on Shoebill's exposed thigh. Progress!

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I think in time Tsukiko will be back in costume again. She doesn't understand yet that Hina shines brightest because she's there and she doesn't understand that that brings out her own brilliance in the process. But I'm willing to let her go through her arc of pretending to be an adult about this.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

And teenanger girl dominating and older woman, isn`t insulting?

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

And teenanger girl dominating and older woman, isn`t insulting?

No?

joined May 10, 2021

Boy oh boy those of extras are something else!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Um . . . sure, yeah, that's it.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

(reads volume 1 extra pages)

If you'll excuse me for a moment; I have something I need to do right now.

(schlick schlick schlick schlick schlick)

Whew! (wipes sweat off brow) Done, I'm back.

If this a first taste of how things are gonna be in volumes to come... W-O-W!!!

Img_7154
joined Nov 22, 2021

14 year old
Uh oh

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Um . . . sure, yeah, that's it.

Whew, that's a relief. I was starting to suspect the manga wasn't as Wholesome as it looked, but your words and the latest chapter have reassured me. :-)

last edited at Jun 22, 2023 6:36AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's rare to see yuri pairings getting rough without it being futa or using dildos. I dig it.

joined Dec 13, 2020

If you'll excuse me for a moment; I have something I need to do right now.

(schlick schlick schlick schlick schlick)

Whew! (wipes sweat off brow) Done, I'm back.

Nice utility in this extra chapter, hm?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

new couple alert let'S go

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Not a fan at all, sure... :D

And I swear, the first thought that went through my head when we first saw Kyoka was "I didn't know Suletta and Miorine had a daughter..." :P

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

So, we will had another early cosplayers couples but will be good if the mc had a yuri background too

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

New girl reminds of the friend from the age gap manga about the adult manga fan and her favorite mangaka, who was younger (forgetting the name, atm). Almost a 1-to-1 resemblance and personality, and the same basic story setup too. Hopefully this goes a bit differently.

last edited at Jul 22, 2023 5:34PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Side couple often progresses faster than the main one, but here they're already a couple...

joined Aug 21, 2017

Enter the cosplayverse

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Looking forward to the next! lol

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Idk why, but those lip bites seemed kinda disturbing to me

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

new couple alert let'S go

Side couple often progresses faster than the main one, but here they're already a couple...

And the world thinks they're competing for the top...

...which is true in another way entirely...

...but perhaps getting your Deus Vult on in the bedroom can make one a very good cosplayer indeed.

But also,I wonder what the result will be from her somewhat recognising the rarely seen ice queen?...

joined Apr 16, 2022

my guess is that Kyoka, the ice queen cosplayer, is Tsukiko's previous cosplay partner (and possibly romantic partner??)

To reply you must either login or sign up.