Forum › Cinderella Cosplaytion discussion

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Huh. So she quit because she filled out too much or...?

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

Welp, as expected the comments are a war zone lmao. Anyway, that really ended on a depressing note.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Nanatsu Fuji's previous works were a dark drama (Kimi Wa Shoujo) and screwball comedy (Let Me Hear You Moan, Kanade-san); it looks like this one will be somewhere in the middle tone-wise. But Tsukiko was introduced as being totally disillusioned so that final scene does make sense. I'm curious to see how her character development will intersect with the presumed romance, especially since I wouldn't exactly call the relationships in the author's previous two works "romantic."

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

This reminds me of one of my favorite manga series: Complex Age. It was also about a woman who loved cosplay and her struggles in coming to terms with her love for a hobby which no longer loved her back. It has a good ending though.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Something traumatic definitely happened, and my gut is telling me it's not just that she got too big. But wow, those are some sexy costumes, especially the first one.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I just wanna hug her now uwu

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Something traumatic definitely happened, and my gut is telling me it's not just that she got too big. But wow, those are some sexy costumes, especially the first one.

I don't know, I think she did have some kind of harsh breakup, but in the last panel, she may just be grieving for her younger self.

Shanilairis
joined Mar 27, 2021

Oh man, I'm sooo familiar with that feeling of sad nostalgia, loss, anxiety/fear and even a bit of jealousy you get, when you've long since burned out from a particular hobby/community that was your entire life once, you're missing it terribly but just always find yourself unable to make a comeback(mindblocks, complexes, etc), and then you meet or even befriend someone, usually younger, that is currently in full hardcore phase. The last page of second chapter has perfectly rubbed it in for me. T_T

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 12:06AM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Aw, so her cosplay partner quit AND the weight gain...

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Good she resolve that misurtandin quickly
But also is my impresion of they use the moto I love cosplay as a metaphoro to i love you?

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

That and the unending slog of uninteresting isekai anime. It's enough to make anyone quit.

last edited at Dec 31, 2022 11:56AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

For this new year, allow me to bring up again page 14 of chapter 1 of this series:

Happy new year to you all.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

That and the unending slog of uninteresting isekai anime. It's enough to make anyone quit.

Yeah, no way we can blame her

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Good she resolve that misurtandin quickly
But also is my impresion of they use the moto I love cosplay as a metaphoro to i love you?

Um, yeah, the subtext of that is rapidly becoming . . . text.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Something about the writing of this series is making it kinda hard for me to follow, but I dunno if I can put my finger on why

They kinda just don't talk like... real people, and it's kinda hard to follow their emotions and reasonings. I dunno if it's just me though

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Something about the writing of this series is making it kinda hard for me to follow, but I dunno if I can put my finger on why

They kinda just don't talk like... real people, and it's kinda hard to follow their emotions and reasonings. I dunno if it's just me though

No, I get the same vibe, and I think it's meant to show that the protags are not good at communicating, but at the same time, it's almost like the author tries to cram a lot of dialogue content into too few speech bubbles, so it becomes disjointed.

joined Mar 29, 2021

No, I get the same vibe, and I think it's meant to show that the protags are not good at communicating, but at the same time, it's almost like the author tries to cram a lot of dialogue content into too few speech bubbles, so it becomes disjointed.

Idk what you guys are talking about, but maybe I'm just too much of an Yuri Addict

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah, no way we can blame her

Obviously she should cosplay as Dimple from Mob Psycho.

Kozakuramin%20copy%20(phone)
joined Jul 6, 2018

Yeah, I feel the same

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She really pulled out that classic "my parents will be late" line, although normally you'd use it when going to your own home... :D

Also, chapter 2, this really caused some flashbacks to this. :D

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Hinata's switch is kind of amusing, reminds me of Mii.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Ah, this was a really touching chapter.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Seeing them do a cosplay together and have fun at an event should be quite enjoyable. What a wholesome chapter helping her get over her demons good for her finding her love for it again... Now to fall in love with Hinata.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

All those scene will be romantic it wasn’t for cosplay mention

joined Jan 14, 2020

Did the adult mention a baseball dream as well in an earlier chapter, or was that out of the blue?

To reply you must either login or sign up.