Forum › Cinderella Cosplaytion discussion

joined May 10, 2021

That was unexpected... Until I got a reminder of the author's other work.
Good shit.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Wow that was unexpected... I do hope we see more of that in the actual chapters. I should have known it could get lewd like this because of their other works.. It just caught me off guard.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I kept expecting it to be a surprise crossover with Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki.

Can you honestly say it wasn't? I mean, I clearly recognize the characters as belonging to this series, but it absolutely reads exactly as a chapter of that one. :D

last edited at Mar 30, 2023 5:34AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Formulate hypothesis. Test said hypothesis. Now, three times, per the scientific method.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

I kept expecting this to be a dream sequence…

Same haha but the falling asleep was a surprise.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Welp. THAT was a thing

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I read another work from the same author, but I didn't know they were from the same person so I was caught completely by surprise.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hinata really is good when she's in cosplay.

Ooh, that was essentially a confession, wasn't it? How else should I interpret offering someone the chance to take your first kiss?

...and that "What?" was pretty much my reaction as well.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This damn woman is so wishywashy! Stop giving poor Hinata hope only to be all like "nope I'm done lul" AGAIN.

And yep that was totes a confession

One thing I really love that the translator of this does is how nervous the font etc chosen for Hinata when she's not on cosplay and then how she's a completely different person when she puts her cosplay on. That's a really nice touch.

And yep I think that "What?" was all of our reactions lol.

joined Jul 8, 2019

And yep I think that "What?" was all of our reactions lol.

I even dropped the "h"

edit: usually would jokingly suggest adding a what? tag to the chapter, but for this one is better to deliberatelly do NOT add any "oh what a tweeest" tag - it would spoil the effect of that "what?"

last edited at May 3, 2023 7:24PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wait, what? lol

joined May 10, 2021

Dude the fucking rollercoaster of emotions.
I think I could what every pages after the "kiss" onwards.
Thanka for the chapter!

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Tsukikooooo, you're sleeping on the couch tonight! Bad lesbian!

joined May 3, 2014

is it me or that black costume is making her look like an guy cosplaying since the boobs are literaly gone???

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

XadarxBlack posted:

is it me or that black costume is making her look like an guy cosplaying since the boobs are literaly gone???

She had not much boobs to speak of from the start (see chapter 5.5)

If you look at her hips/thighs, it's obvious she's a girl.

I don't know what you're on.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

WAHT?

edit-- it was a typo, but I think it fits here

last edited at May 4, 2023 2:39PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yay, new chapter!
Now kiss, you fools!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that's one way forward, I guess, although she really could have kept joining her in cosplaying as well. They could do a lot more as a pair, and there would be much less arguing about money.

And nice almost kiss there. ^_^

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

They almost crossed the line there. (un)luckily, that gremlin showed up.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

clamjammed. but casual hand on thigh while chatting later, very good

also i love how this manga has whats essentially at least one confession per chapter (often more)

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

I missed that, thanks for making me check it out uwu

joined Jan 14, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/cinderella_cosplaytion_ch07#26

joined May 10, 2021

That was amazingly gay and I hate the shortie...
Thanks for the chapter!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Well, that's one way forward, I guess, although she really could have kept joining her in cosplaying as well. They could do a lot more as a pair, and there would be much less arguing about money.

It was going to be a nice kiss rather than a nice almost kiss...

... but then the pussyblocker appeared.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I think this was a good choice for her at this time. Before the event, she was pushing herself really hard to get to a size she thought she needed to be to cosplay (and fit in her cosplays). This way, she can stay with Hinata and enjoy the community in a way that isn’t bad for her health. And she may find over time that she can break that mental barrier about being a certain size or weight to still enjoy cosplaying. Or she may not. She may come to really enjoy the photography and costume design. But what’s important is she made the decision that she wanted and makes her happy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.