Forum › Yuri is Taboo to a Yuri Otaku discussion

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

i love yuri i wish lesbians were real :/

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

I do not think Mika will show up going forward, definitely nothing more than an afterthought. I think that it's rather clear that Watanabe has put that behind her and now looks forward, or more precisely, at Yoshioka. Get to it already, you bumbling mess of a girl.

Watanabe might have put it behind her but Mika hasnt.

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Fluff chapter? Prepare for unnecessary drama.

Bet this series ends without them kissing. Do it you cowards!

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

Sleep be damned my favorite manga just got a new chapter
agagagag they're so cute.

I also have my fears that this series will not end with them becoming a couple, but I feel like through the way they both have been interacting I think that Watanabe will finally confess to Yoshiokari in the manga, as Watanabe has come to terms with her no longer being a mob character and actually being capable of entering a relationship with another woman. All it will take is her confidence in herself to confess, so it will be easy to set up her confessing to Yoshiokari.

(Note I havent read the chapters in so long so some of my comments may be misinterpretations of the characters)

last edited at Jun 24, 2023 2:57AM

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

What the fuck? They're so cute. They look at each other and see sparkles? What the hell?

Edit: Also if Mika shows up again I bet she'll be a love rival but not in the sense that she's competing with Yoshioka. Rather, she, too, will fall for the gyaru. Her last words to Fuyu before departing will be, "You were so right actually..."

last edited at Jun 24, 2023 3:39AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Reality > fantasy.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I think you're safe from drama. It's got 3 chapters left so I'm thinking mostly smooth sailing.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022
1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

That was such an adorable chapter! It's nice seeing Watanabe slowly gaining more confidence in herself, with the girl she likes supporting her all the way. Her taking Yoshioka's defense so earnestly really goes to show how much she has grown as a character.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So since we're close to the end, does that mean Watanabe will invite her old friend to the school festival and confess to Yoshioka in front of her or something?

Zooloo
joined Mar 10, 2023

So gaaaayyyyyyy <3 eeeees

2here3there
joined Mar 19, 2022

The fact that Yoshioka can guess Watanabe's inner thought process is very cute

Watanabe-_
joined Jun 10, 2023

Oh my goooood this is ;-; I love the ending; she's right on the money, how we get to see both sides of Yoshioka's confession but she can't because it's not fiction to her~~ ahhh so good (also, how the beginning of the chapter mirrors the first chap of the manga, but now the faceless Yuri girls are her beloved friends? Perfect)

...and is it just me, or is this the most that Ririka and Fuyu have talked directly to each other 'on screen'? Most of the manga is Fuyu's inner monologue and assumptions, so it's sweet they are really, truly interacting now that Fuyu is distancing her reality and her fiction

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

They're in love~~ <3

Wonderful.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I adore these Marimite series Like this and Please My God Please;
Looking back over Marimite, I think Yumi arrived at Lillian at the right time - exciting but not as harrowing as Sei's year. Things got a little boring after the Roses graduated, and a lot more so after Sachiko did. This is even more of a deconstruction, because this really is an Astraea Hill/Lillian sort of school [Unlike in onegai kamisama, where it's mostly the MC's projection]. And it's -- normal. Even if there is some yuri activity going on, it's not going to be like in her Cobalt books. Even in those books, Konno Oyuki had hints some of the story was Yumi's and the other 15-year-old's romanticism

i love yuri i wish lesbians were real :/

hands her a lesbian

What am I supposed to do with this???

last edited at Jun 24, 2023 7:25PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I think you're safe from drama. It's got 3 chapters left so I'm thinking mostly smooth sailing.

There's probably going to be a final hurdle to overcome before the big ham wham where they finally break through all that stops them.

And then we can get some scenes where they wake up naked together having completely forgotten what they were doing last night...

...until they find the camcorder...

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

I can't wait for this to become [Idiot couple]

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I like to think that Watanabe has a rural accent

joined Mar 27, 2023

Is it just me, or are the pages for this chapter out of order?

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

^ Not just you, the pages in the 90's don't have leading zeros, so the 100's are first.

joined May 29, 2021

Is it just me, or are the pages for this chapter out of order?

Okay THAT’S why I was so confused and the chapter seemed to just end.

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

This is the first time I have seen the word “doesn’t get saddened” to be used. It’s probably grammatically correct, but it still feels so weird

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Final boss has appeared. That's why last chapter was so fluffy.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Pages are out of order

But next chapter is gonna be interesting

last edited at Aug 16, 2023 3:20AM

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

So pages are out of order, I thought it was some super weird artistic choice to have part of the chapter before the chapter even properly starts.

While it was very predictable for Watanabe's friend to arrive I wouldn't mind having a bit more of Watanabe's personal struggle being shown and maybe at least partially resolved. I can assume that her closet jailer appearing will be part of the solution, but still.

To reply you must either login or sign up.