Forum › Posts by emoxsupremo

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

maybe it's just the estrogen talking, but Yuzu not knowing how to act now is just so cute I am literally in tears. And the way they held hands just then, that might as well have been a confession

emoxsupremo
Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

I love Hijiri's design. Maid outfit + long coat + Docs is very good

emoxsupremo
Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

Stardust Telepath more like Gay Telepath

so true

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

wow liking this so far. I like that instead of the cliche yuri "I'm happy as long as I can stand beside you," she said actually it would be easier if you just hated me

emoxsupremo
Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

"Why can't I stop thinking about her?" uh because you're gay, girl

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

Bonding emotionally through listening to The Shins? Kanna must have moved to New Jersey, because this is just like Garden State

emoxsupremo
Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

I can't wait until next chapter where we meet her other childhood friend, Limp Bizkit

emoxsupremo
Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

Wow this is like EXACTLY my kind of thing. Food, lesbians, and the great outdoors. What more could one want

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

i love yuri i wish lesbians were real :/

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

I have no idea how I'd missed this series until now! this is soo cute holy smokes

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

“ロマンスじゃない愛情”

I'm also not fluent in Japanese by any stretch, but this basically says "love that is not romance." So, platonic love I guess. Also, there's a different Japanese word for romantic love specifically (恋, "koi"), which isn't what's used here. I haven't read the interview in question though so I have no idea what the context was. Just clearing up the Japanese lmao

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

shout out to joe rocking the 5 panel

emoxsupremo
Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

this feels like a speedrun of a yuri manga

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

that moment where Aya sees Mistuki speaking English and everything and realizes that she really doesn't know that much about her hit me kinda hard idk why. But I hope Aya takes this as an opportunity to get to know her better! And the fact that Mitsuki still dropped everything to walk her home was really sweet ;-;

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

starting to think this author and I have a similar type....

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

Mitsuki is just too fucking dreamy

emoxsupremo
Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

Just when the loli subplot was starting to make me lose interest... they go and have the sweetest, most genuine interactions and most relationship development of the whole series and pull me back in

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

ughh the way Mitsuki is drawn in some panels... i feel a complicated mix of gender envy and swooning ;-; All I'm saying is, Aya, I get it....

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

ngl some of those pages had me dying lmao

Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

beach episode let's goooo!

emoxsupremo
Ejvogqrxgae48vj
joined Aug 18, 2019

Does anyone have any recs for something lighthearted and kinda horny? Specifically looking for something with the light sexual-harassment of something like Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei, Hina-san no Baka, or A Story About Doing XX to Girls From Different Species. Thanks!

last edited at Dec 9, 2022 8:35PM