Forum › The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing discussion

Scool%20zone
joined Jul 5, 2020

Random thought

All 3 princesses are ship-folk with no noticeable reindeer traits whatsoever despite their father being a reindeer-person. Does this world operate on Pokemon logic of inheritance? =p

Dangaronronpa
joined May 3, 2020

Ahhh this chapter was too cute!!! >///<

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Random thought

All 3 princesses are ship-folk with no noticeable reindeer traits whatsoever despite their father being a reindeer-person. Does this world operate on Pokemon logic of inheritance? =p

I think this is simply the case of the author not thinking about it too much and simply went with "sheep country = sheep royalty", interspecies marriages nonwithstanding.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Random thought

I think this is simply the case of the author not thinking about it too much and simply went with "sheep country = sheep royalty", interspecies marriages nonwithstanding.

Think BNA where parents of different species will only have a child of one or the other species and not a mixed.

Land of Leadale to I think. Kids will only be a single race of either parent and not mixed races.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

The happy ending that every single one of yuri fans ever want for any yuri titles they have read. Such a great blessing. Now I'm so hype up, let's get back to work.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

And they lived happily ever after...boink boink

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

And they lived the very comfy live,along with everyone else.

Now to find a new Texas-like wolf lass to read about.

joined May 3, 2014

hit me up if you did find any XD

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

hit me up if you did find any XD

Same here XD

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Phew; luckily they'll keep on living as commoners, so when the revolution comes, they might be spared ...

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Smiles all around, and even the hint of a tear in my eye. Such a full and complete finale, and so, so cute. I loved page 15's bottom frame with the gremlin grins, and I also loved the subtle and clever title drop.

This series has been a fluff ride since the first page, and it was fantastic through and through. Very easily cemented itself as one of my absolute favorites, from the incredible art to the lovely characters and the sheer cuteness and wholesomeness, I loved everything about it. Fluff in its purest form, really, and that's the stuff I'm looking for.

Because I find it amusing, I will also quote what I wrote in my personal notes about this series a bit after I started reading it: "This shit is BLESSED. Unfathomably saccharine. 10 outta goddamn 10." Actually, I'm fairly certain I've commented this verbatim here.

I'm still a bit bummed by the fact that it's ending, but I'm more than glad to have been able to read this lovely work. I'm very much looking forward to the official releases. Also, a big thank you to those behind the translation work. You are part of the magic here, and I appreciate it a lot.

last edited at Apr 22, 2023 6:54AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A beautiful wedding and a happy life together. ^_^

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

My heartfelt blessings to these two!

mypreciousbabiesarefinallytogethersjfkskdms

last edited at Apr 22, 2023 11:47AM

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

i love happy endings just like this and i enjoyed reading this a lot.

though i was honestly anticipating for more of Aki's backstory - as to where her huge scars were from or what happened to her family in which seemed to be somewhat noble of a kind. i also thought Ayame was indeed her sister whom she was separated from at the unknown incident. hopefully we get answers about these.

this has been such a lovely work tho! :)

joined Jan 14, 2020

Subtle "if you won't want to marry like a princess, you don't get to live like a princess" message there.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Il Siracusano is coming eventually, the actual Texas is getting some new story development. Just got some Yostar-style dead days to wait through.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

so fluffy I vomited

4b70c0a3-5927-441e-942b-53e31052f7f7
joined Mar 3, 2023

Really enjoyed this one however sad that it ends here. (love that last panel!)

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Aaaawwww god it was so cute <3 <3 <3

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Another thing I swallowed in one go because I saw the [end] tag, and I sometimes wonder why do I skip over some of those :P It was pretty good, but it's kinda funny how it was 98% fluff, 1% violence (basically just that feral wolf at the start), and 1% sex (also half of it at the start). Really bizarre combination if you think about it, but it somehow worked!

joined May 3, 2014

Another thing I swallowed in one go because I saw the [end] tag, and I sometimes wonder why do I skip over some of those :P It was pretty good, but it's kinda funny how it was 98% fluff, 1% violence (basically just that feral wolf at the start), and 1% sex (also half of it at the start). Really bizarre combination if you think about it, but it somehow worked!

eh? what on green earth did you eat to consider this kind of story traits combination BIZARRE?? 0.0 what i consider bizarre is the 1% violence >.>

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Blessed. Really cool that they'd like to wish to tell more stories about these characters and their world, and I hope that they actually do so.

last edited at May 24, 2023 10:22AM

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

The way Momo acts toward Aki makes me wonder if her parents knew she'd grow up to be a warlord and not a monarch, and that's the real reason they allowed her to marry Aki.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Nice to see that cleared out, so she did lose the right to the throne as a result... If anything, I see that as a boon, but it is rare to see such a development in these kinds of stories.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The way Momo acts toward Aki makes me wonder if her parents knew she'd grow up to be a warlord and not a monarch, and that's the real reason they allowed her to marry Aki.

Well, we know that she’s the youngest of three sisters, so if she married royalty she’d be ruling a neighboring country rather than her realm of origin. (That is, Momo was a princess, not the heir apparent.)

But, yeah, I get the sense that they were glad to see her in the care of someone who seems pretty formidable (even though we know Aki is actually kind of a pushover, except for “that special time of the month”).

last edited at May 24, 2023 11:37AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.