Forum › Why is My Crush so Hard on Me? discussion

Gallery-cg15
joined Aug 12, 2019

Out of all the works I've read with the idiot couple tag, these two just might be the most severe case.

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

This is so annoying to the point it becomes hilarious and back to annoying again lol

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

This is so annoying to the point it becomes hilarious and back to annoying again lol

haha yeah. we keep coming back for more so idk what that says about us lol

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

There are plenty of reason why one could forget about smth like this, it's really not that far-fetched. Many neurodivergent ppl have memory problems in some form or other. I personally remember Jack shit about my childhood/adolescence, without hitting my head or smth like that. It just happens, not much to it.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Gay gods bless Yui for trying her best to be a wingman for those two. And we made some progress I think? Akari went from "I'll kill her" to "I'll make her remember" so that's something, right?
And I'm not sure why people are so bothered by the memory thing. It's just a gimmick to create this silly situation. We've all seen worse in stories that treat themselves more seriously. And this story clearly knows what it wants to be.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Also wouldn't this technically be considered Tsundere?

by this point they are stablishing a new kind of 'dere. We have here the KOIDERE, 濃いデレ - the one who alternates betwen lovey-dovey (the "dere", [デレ] as you all know) and dense as compressed neutron matter (the "koi", [濃い])

last edited at Apr 19, 2023 8:22PM

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

How can something so cute be so painful. If this doesn't get a proper ending I'm going to throw rocks at cars.

Mariya%20and%20karin%202
joined Nov 27, 2022

Akari-chan must be an Aquarius. Playing aloof to the extreme.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's weird reading the comments as someone who can relate to Akari

She is upset that her old BFF seemingly doesn't remember her and is too stubborn to take the L and be the one to clarify it

Why would that be taking the L? Because it would forever eliminate the possibility for the other person to be the one who realize it. And thus no closure to it.

Eh, I don’t know. Stubbornly digging in your heels and acting like a jerk to someone you care about simply because you want them to remember who you are on their own (all while doing nothing to help them in that processes), and potentially torpedoing the relationship you hope to get back in the process, still seems like a pretty big L to me. Like, even if it does work, that W isn’t going to erase the Ls that were taken along the way.

Some people are like that, opinionated stubborn and slightly self destructive and a scoop of idealism

Also Akari is clearly hurt by it AND sucks at expressing herself

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

I have bore witness to a great many useless lesbians
But I have yet to see one more useless than this
Pretend this is a haiku

last edited at Apr 19, 2023 7:52PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Out of all the works I've read with the idiot couple tag, these two just might be the most severe case.

We are talking neutron star levels of density here.

joined Aug 20, 2022

These guys are so dumb it's hilarious. Would love to see SOME sparks of memory from Hina though...

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Akari-chan must be an Aquarius. Playing aloof to the extreme.

Please say sorry to Aquarius people lmao

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yui-chan, representing the readers.

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

what in the caca

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

When I saw the raws for Chapter 10 I thought “holy shit is that progress?” and holy shit it really is progress, kinda.

Also I am still confused about Hina’s moving situation. Was she the one who moved? How did the idiot couple just lost any contact? Anyways Akari being shaken by the possibility of getting cucked and acting a bit more honest was a nice change.

__amaori_renako_and_ouzuka_mai_watashi_ga_koibito_ni_nareru_wake_naijan_murimuri_drawn_by_monsieur__d7bc0a80fd23f14c58ed2720509220b2
joined Oct 15, 2021

Holy shit their relationship is developing oh shit nevermind

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

I have bore witness to a great many useless lesbians
But I have yet to see one more useless than this
Pretend this is a haiku

some gays are stupid
though this one has took the cake
they're so damn useless

joined Sep 5, 2022

I would like to formally pronounce Naa-chan best girl of this manga and the superior ship (at least until she becomes a wingwoman)

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

"I hate her so much I just want to marry her!"

joined Sep 11, 2019

Why doesn't Dynasty have a Useless Lesbian tag for stuff like this

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Why doesn't Dynasty have a Useless Lesbian tag for stuff like this

90% of the stuff posted here would get this tag.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

go for the kill

no not like that

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

It's pretty bad this entire series could be solved with a ten.. no five second conversation between the two leads.

joined Jan 14, 2020

It’s starting to get annoying how much of an bitch face she makes when around her crush like WTF? she can smile at an normal classmate! Wtf is this weird ass plot line with her Bitch resting face?????

The plot line is that she's mad at Hina.

To reply you must either login or sign up.