Forum › My Dearest Nemesis discussion

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

That cat meant business. Reminds me of the cat from "She is Also Cute Today." I honestly didn't notice Shen's catlike face but this chapter made that connection very clear (even before the cat finally appeared).

last edited at Mar 23, 2023 6:47AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Screamier it did become.

Also,she's totally going to name it with a pet slang name variant of Shen.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Probably the most extreme tsundere I've ever seen...

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

seeing shen being effortlessly mentally dominated give me life

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

When these gals finally couple sparks are gonna fly. Never thought I'd see "lambasted" in a cartoon.

Zzzz
joined Nov 18, 2019

Wow, best intelectual fight ever seen.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Shen's tsun-tsun makes so much sense when she grew up with a narcissist that she's somehow still attracted to. And to be fair to her, Jiang is a lovable narcissist. She's still very human and their interactions are pretty cute.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Gotta use the cat as an excuse for bringing ms. Shen over to ur house

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I find it hard to believe that the other employees aren't shipping Jiang and Shen.
If I was a girl working at that company, they would be my otp.

Oh wait! I've just read next chapter in Spanish and it turns out that the other girls really do... oops, ahem, never mind (spoiler).

joined Apr 6, 2019

^ Shen's subordinate, the cute meganekko girl, gets the award for Wingwoman of the Month!

joined Jan 4, 2021

nice start so far, I hope it doesn't get axed like green tea, and actually has more intimacy shown

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Cute lol

Pat%20the%20sara
joined Apr 29, 2019

I read the first chapter before realizing it's the same author as Green Tea Bitch, I feel immense shame not recognizing the art style because I reread Green Tea Bitch so many times.
I did love the cat's design and dialogue, exactly what I expect a cat to say.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I hope the cat is a mainstay for the story. As a servant of two cats, this is pretty accurate.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Shen's tsun-tsun makes so much sense when she grew up with a narcissist that she's somehow still attracted to. And to be fair to her, Jiang is a lovable narcissist. She's still very human and their interactions are pretty cute.

I don't think that she's a narcissist, so much as she doesn't understand the emotional component of ... just about anything related to other people.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Never thought I'd see "lambasted" in a cartoon.

I know, right? I'm waiting on "gobsmacked", "high dudgeon", "excoriate", and "codswallop", myself.

It's a very lonely bingo card.

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

I don't think that she's a narcissist, so much as she doesn't understand the emotional component of ... just about anything related to other people.

I get the impression she might be on the spectrum.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I get the impression she might be on the spectrum.

Or just severely alexithymic (not that any of those are mutually exclusive).

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Well that's a grade A wingwoman, if I've ever seen one. She needs a raise. And boy that cat has some patience but not unlimited patience. It seems she's head over heels already and that cat might not survive.

Sachi_say
joined Feb 21, 2023

useless

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

To that employee :

And with experience gained through that mini tiger,she'll snag that big tiger with ease.

joined Aug 21, 2017

wingman character archetype goes hard

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Ohhh yeah, maybe narcissist is a bit too strong and it's more like she has some narcissistic tendencies but nothing too bad. I'd say she's self-assured but dialed up a bit much at times. Also works with what the others mentioned too.

All in all, I actually think she's mostly fine as she is and what's more likely to change is Shen's perception.

The assistant feeling the ache from the lovesickness emanating from Jiang is too cute. I'd say she has a good career ahead of her as the future CEO of Yuri.

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

Someone put a crown on that employee because SHE. IS. QUEEN!

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Glasses girl makes an INSANE play

To reply you must either login or sign up.