Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Ok...did her donkadonks got bigger?

Maybe not megahoingabiingas, like ai or alicia...elicia, but them got deffo from humbaba to holy Badonkadonkers!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Come on now, it's absolutely a 2 ! Probably more !

Yeah, the editor's comment says it clearly: "She overdid it!" That's what Michiru meant.

The credits joke seems to assume wrongly that the problem is that she didn't do enough (which it ain't).

Yeah- I thought she was clearly meaning it was MORE than a 2, obviously not less, so nice as the credit page is, it seems to be thinking her boob peek pose was only a one when thats not what michiru meant and I assume airi knew she meant it was over 2 as well.

To make the credit page work she should be saying 'No,THIS is going too far!'
Or maybe 'That Was a 2.. THIS is what going too far looks like!'
Something like that.

p.s I assume her lower half on the credit page is a photoshop job- no way that topless image is from somewhere in the series right?

last edited at Mar 7, 2023 11:08AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Ok...did her donkadonks got bigger?

Maybe not megahoingabiingas, like ai or alicia...elicia, but them got deffo from humbaba to holy Badonkadonkers!

She's been drinking a lot of milk.

Suika
joined Oct 6, 2021

p.s I assume her lower half on the credit page is a photoshop job- no way that topless image is from somewhere in the series right?

Her being topless is a photoshop, but that image is from the chapter where she and Michiru do a photoshoot after school with Airi stripping down to her bra and the headmaster lady assumes that Airi is being bullied.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Her being topless is a photoshop, but that image is from the chapter where she and Michiru do a photoshoot after school with Airi stripping down to her bra and the headmaster lady assumes that Airi is being bullied.

Oh deffo. The starting chapters were deffo NSFW. Mihoshi dryhumping ayano, nude posing, Chie exposing her donkers, quickpeek in ai's flaaaaaaaa...hillside, schoolpresidents pervy old man behaviours......daaamn, since then, it got..quiet...now sensei is letting it out on other mangas...or on boku no, but those bois don't take no for no answer.

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2018

It is not a photoshop, it is from a later chapter, Chapter 47 to be exact.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

It is not a photoshop, it is from a later chapter, Chapter 47 to be exact.

(Fans self) Getting hot in here.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wow. It's been so long that people have actually forgotten there use to be a reason the series was tagged NSFW.

last edited at Mar 7, 2023 7:35PM

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

But from her boobies gotten bigger, I like the coloring of her eyes actially...that combination of...green and violett...nice touch

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Why did they suddenly start misspelling "yeah"? It's weird and distracting. Makes the characters sound like a bunch of Norwegians or Germans or something. "You vant to meet after der schoolen?" "Oh, yah."

There's supposed to be an E in there. You can't hide from the truth forever!

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

Time for Airi to engage in a jealousy ploy. Start hanging around Kaoru. Or maybe Nao -- and convince her to wear a collar and a "USEFUL LESBIAN" T-shirt under her uniform.

Sorry Michiru, but you've brought this on yourself, girl.

Why did they suddenly start misspelling "yeah"? It's weird and distracting. Makes the characters sound like a bunch of Norwegians or Germans or something. "You vant to meet after der schoolen?" "Oh, yah."

There's supposed to be an E in there. You can't hide from the truth forever!

I've noticed it's become a new leetspeak thing. Like saying "for rlz", or "smol", or "because" without following with "of". Something about paring down speech appeals to the kids these days. I guess it's so you can text faster.

I sometimes wonder what Alexander Graham Bell would think if informed that progress had replaced phone calls with a faster and more convenient telegraph.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yumimi x Nononon better become canon after that kiss (on the cheek)!!!!!

Seriously omg these two are adorable, I just can't get enough of them!!!!

Thanks for the new chapter, Chads no Teikoku!

last edited at Mar 16, 2023 7:33AM

joined May 23, 2013

Isn't the joke in the last panel that Mayuyu's relieved about Nononon being alive?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

So is she a snork Nononon, or a snork Yumimi kind of girl?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This series is great on its own, but the Chads have the greatest value-added credits in all of yuri manga.

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

That was cute

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I was feeling pretty sad today but now I feel blessed.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

So is she a snork Nononon, or a snork Yumimi kind of girl?

I'd go with Nononon, but I fully admit it's mostly because I like her curves ;)

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

GRAHHHHHHHHH CHEEK KISS FOR BEST SENPAI

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This series is great on its own, but the Chads have the greatest value-added credits in all of yuri manga.

I'd say. Their oneshots even have continuity now!

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Debate Club my loves <3

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I'd say. Their oneshots even have continuity now!

They unironically live up to their namesake.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

She's so powerful that girls even flirt with her while she's sleeping lmao

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I'm glad my favorite ship got a full chapter. I'm so happy to see that Yumimi is smitten with Nonono. The earlier interactions with these 2 made it seem impossible, but here we are. What would be an amazing chapter would be if they redid the New Year's chapter about getting an ecchi pic of Nonono for responding to her first and watching Yumimi going from forgetful last time to some sort of demon making sure she gets those pics

To reply you must either login or sign up.