Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

20220118_232511_50
joined Jun 3, 2015

Are these minis canon? Was that mask professing her love?

She has professed her love for cats before, so it seems pretty canon to me.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Is there something special about 'siamese cat' or am I being dumb?

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Look at that cinnamon roll Honoka. Smiling without a care in the world. No longer an anxious mess. Good stuff.

Ayano on the other hand hasnt changed at all in ten fricking years.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah what was going on with mask? Is she actually down bad for the onee-sama

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Actually Ayano has become weaker and weaker to Miyoshi's charms, she's completely hopeless.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

mask san are you okay? whats happening here lol

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Virgin's Empire has been going since 2010 and only about a year has passed in their time. Must be the immense density of Ayano and Miyoshi causing a distortion in the fabric of spacetime.

That's just the time warping effect of slice-of-life and cute girls doing cute things. Yotsubato! has been going on since 2003 and I think it's been like less than 6 months in universe.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I...I don't get the last one, the others...well..

1) we talking about Nao and her kinks
2) we talking about mihoshi beiing a tease and ayano a hopeless lesbian

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She just really really REALLY loves pus- cats, come on.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Happy 10 year (and a day) anniversary to the first thread post about this manga.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Mini 47's credit page though, oh my.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

1) we talking about Nao and her kinks

Nao has achieved a new kink: narcissism! Or is it egophilia?

2) we talking about mihoshi beiing a tease and ayano a hopeless lesbian

In other words: this mini is just same old, same old.

I...I don't get the last one

Neither do I. My tentative guess is that Mask had a breathtaking idea for an amazing doujin—because that's the only thing that ever makes her excited and flustered like that.
My one question would be what it is about those words that makes them so stimulating. "Siamese Cat" + "spoiled" + "owned" don't do anything for me, but maybe in Japanese they sound incredibly pervy?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

My one question would be what it is about those words that makes them so stimulating. "Siamese Cat" + "spoiled" + "owned" don't do anything for me, but maybe in Japanese they sound incredibly pervy?

I might be wrong but I think at least that it's the idea of pet play. Owning a "pet", in this case someone with a cat like personality, and you spoil them.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm not sure we're supposed to understand just what's so sensual about those words. Mask has unusual and powerful aesthetic sensibilities and some of them are about language. That other girl is compelled to try personifying almost any object or concept as something that could experience BL, Mask has reactions to certain words.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I might be wrong but I think at least that it's the idea of pet play. Owning a "pet", in this case someone with a cat like personality, and you spoil them.

And then in addition there's that neko aka cat is also slang for a bottom in bed~

joined Dec 8, 2020

Honestly, really nice to get a Nao chapter, even if it was a mini. Like, looking at the chapter overview, she was in some not too long ago, but it just sort of feels like it's been a while. I'm also looking forward to more of Mari x Yuu when it comes.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I miss Haruka and Kanae :'(

joined Dec 29, 2022

I'm not sure we're supposed to understand just what's so sensual about those words. Mask has unusual and powerful aesthetic sensibilities and some of them are about language. That other girl is compelled to try personifying almost any object or concept as something that could experience BL, Mask has reactions to certain words.

I think it's less about the words and more about the subject. In ch 210 it was shown that Mask loves cats but has a hard time attracting them, something that comes easier to Kaoru. So I imagine that she's all worked up over the idea that Kaoru has an exotic cat that she gets to spoil whenever she likes. It is unclear, though.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Wow, can’t believe the middle schoolers are making more progress than some of the main couples.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Mahiro is honestly a great top.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

MahiMahi supremacy and this chapter is undeniable proof

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Wow, can’t believe the middle schoolers are making more progress than some of the main couples.

They're first years in high school.

joined Mar 19, 2020

I like that it doesn’t have that angst that other “twin” couples have where it’s bad if they’re different, loved when mahiro only said “I love that about you” to her non-secret keeping ability. Only sweetness here

joined Dec 7, 2017

I think it's really interesting how the author is starting to focus more on the differences between these two. Like, Mahiro is starting to seem more outgoing and mature (comparatively speaking lol), and this is even evident in her design, namely around the eyes. I've never really had much of an opinion on these two, but the more the chapters focus on the slight differences and their relationship changing little by little, the more I'm interested!

joined Dec 7, 2017

Mahiro is honestly a great top.

Right? I've been noticing in the past few chapters she's getting more outgoing/mature than Mahiru, it's really interesting to see! Her design is evolving a bit too, specifically around the eyes. Honestly, this is the first time I've ever been able to even remotely tell which is which because we're finally seeing them as separate people. I'm really interested to see what happens- I think it's pretty clear Mahiru is a bit thrown by it herself.

To reply you must either login or sign up.