Forum › The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess discussion

joined Oct 22, 2021

Who wanna bet on hiw the story ends? I bet on MC pretends to betray fmc during revolution to help her live or sth like that. Yes, pretty much the ending of other famous story of this type.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

And given time,their hearts to can link,closing the loop.

I mean, that could happen, but there's really no sign of it for now. They're both falling for the MC (assuming Diana is in love, which remains to be confirmed) while barely caring about each other.

people really need to stop calling every V-shaped relationship where two love interests like/date the same person but not each other a Harem

Makes no difference, it's still an imbalanced relationship with two characters dating a single person, who is dating two. If that's fine with someone, then there's no reason for harems not to be fine for them as well. And vice-versa, if someone doesn't want to see a harem, they won't want to see a "V-shaped relationship" either.

Not saying it's not fine, but there's definitely a public who doesn't want that kind of story. Which is why it's a tag, after all.

I do wish we had a few more examples of actual threesomes, though. There are some, but not enough.

last edited at Feb 25, 2023 9:06PM

joined Jan 14, 2020
joined Jan 14, 2020

Natori after being summoned declares she has foresight, much like Lapis's sister. Who I am assuming is Aurora.
That person probably died in front of her trying to save Lapis.
Here again Lapis notes how Natori resembles her, and goes on to warn Natori not to follow the same fate.

It's odd, because Aurora says "the flowers all belong to your family", along with oneesama.

But Lapis does say "in the Tenebrae family".

So I wonder if actually a cousin, or an illegitimate half-sister. Something to be of yet not of the family.

joined Jan 11, 2023

Thanks to spoilers I've gotten from r/yurimemes, I've already fallen into the "ship all three of the main girls together" camp. No, I won't elaborate.

no please don’t tell me this is going the crap harem route??? like there is no Harem tag and I WILL drop the manga if it has it :<

same, i will drop it too if it has a harem route :(, it's just that I didn't enjoy the harem theme in general at all no matter how good the story and characters are.

last edited at Feb 25, 2023 11:37PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I was expecting a dashing prince, not a stone cold serial killer. Though I guess it makes sense.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

It's not a harem, it's a triangle plot. She's stuck between the gentle, dashing and heroic heroine and the utilitarian but harboring a secret soft side villainess

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Natori after being summoned declares she has foresight, much like Lapis's sister. Who I am assuming is Aurora.
That person probably died in front of her trying to save Lapis.
Here again Lapis notes how Natori resembles her, and goes on to warn Natori not to follow the same fate.

It's odd, because Aurora says "the flowers all belong to your family", along with oneesama.

But Lapis does say "in the Tenebrae family".

So I wonder if actually a cousin, or an illegitimate half-sister. Something to be of yet not of the family.

While Lapis is nobility, she points out that her sister was a commoner.
So am guessing half-sister

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

this is like My Next Life as a Villainess but if it was actually a yuri

It's not a harem, it's a triangle plot. She's stuck between the gentle, dashing and heroic heroine and the utilitarian but harboring a secret soft side villainess

not a big harem fan, but i always love it when it shows up as an option. this is def going to tease the 1) villainess 2) heroine and 3) prince options, but we all know what the ending is really going to be like!!!

again, as with every chapter.... @god when
i wanna be an OL with a villainess wife TT

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

I very much love how Diana was ready to stab a bitch that whole chapter and how jelly she got at the end. I'm still rooting for the 2 mc's to be endgame of course, but Diana scored alot points with me this chapter

last edited at Feb 26, 2023 8:51PM

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Poor MC, the last thing she wants to be is a Mary Sue... yet the heroine just said "Suki!" to her, and she's been inadvertently winning the heart of the villainess, and now she has accidentally started the romantic route with the prince.

Has she isekai-ed into the universe of the game, or the universe of a Mary Sue's fanfiction of self-satisfaction? It's a perfectly valid question.

By that logic every isekai mc who gathers a harem of adorers, starting with Bakarina herself, should be a Mary Sue!

I was expecting a dashing prince, not a stone cold serial killer. Though I guess it makes sense.

Congrats, you managed to thoroughly baffle me. What the hell are you talking about? Does the prince look like Ted Bundy to you?

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Honestly, rooting for Diana, Lapis, and Natori to be poly. Not expecting it, but hoping for it.

joined Nov 16, 2021

Diana doesn't know how gay she is for natalie (natori)

joined Aug 23, 2011

Surprised nobody commented on her plan to dismember a rebel, throw their limbs around town then kill all the commoners who have the gall to get uppity over that. It'll be interesting to see if she's as cold as she makes herself out to be.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Surprised nobody commented on her plan to dismember a rebel, throw their limbs around town then kill all the commoners who have the gall to get uppity over that. It'll be interesting to see if she's as cold as she makes herself out to be.

Yea, I am wondering myself whether the current Lapis is gonna turn out to be just an edgelord chuuni who gets in way over her head as the original game's story progresses and sees no other choice but to double-down until someone kills her.

joined Apr 19, 2012

edgelord chuuni

omg LMAO

probably Natori is gonna have to reverse all of this lol

Yokoe
joined Sep 1, 2021

Why do I feel like Lapis is trying to make commoners hate her, and only her? maybe she wants people to have a reason for revolution, but why does she want that? she doesn't seem like someone stupid enough to think she can get rid of the commoners, she seems like someone who wants the commoners to get rid of her(nobility), maybe that's why she wanted befriend Diana, because she's a powerful commoner, and maybe that's why she told Natori that if one day she's seen as an enemy to Natori, it's for her not to save her, because maybe that's exactly her plan. (or I'm just trying to find a reason why I don't think Lapis is 100% psychopath).

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I still feel like at a basic level, Diana seems nice but not particularly interested in Natori herself considering she gets her name wrong constantly. Lapis is paying attention to Natori closely, and that makes for a better relationship.

Natalie is one of their names, so I think Diana is just doing what nearly everyone is with Natori. I would just say that Lapis needs Natori much more than Diana ever could.

If it was one of her names she wouldn't be correcting people about it.

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Why do I feel like Lapis is trying to make commoners hate her, and only her? maybe she wants people to have a reason for revolution, but why does she want that? she doesn't seem like someone stupid enough to think she can get rid of the commoners, she seems like someone who wants the commoners to get rid of her(nobility), maybe that's why she wanted befriend Diana, because she's a powerful commoner, and maybe that's why she told Natori that if one day she's seen as an enemy to Natori, it's for her not to save her, because maybe that's exactly her plan. (or I'm just trying to find a reason why I don't think Lapis is 100% psychopath).

Lapis = Lelouch?!

joined Apr 19, 2012

Lapis = Lelouch?!

what an interesting twist this would be

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I kinda want to see things back to the office for a brief moment, like "oh my God, the moment we fired the person who was supporting the whole office, the performance in general decreased in 30% but (((why)))?" .

That was part of the plot in the Sexiled books iirc.

The guys in the party ditch Tanya because she isn't good enough eye candy, and replace her with a sexy slutty catgirl. It later turns out that the Adventurers Guild wants every party to submit a ton of paperwork every week -- and Tanya was the one who always took care of that, and nobody else in the party has the first clue how to handle it. Cue lots of pain and wailing and pulling of hair.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I kinda want to see things back to the office for a brief moment, like "oh my God, the moment we fired the person who was supporting the whole office, the performance in general decreased in 30% but (((why)))?" .

The guys in the party ditch Tanya because she isn't good enough eye candy, and replace her with a sexy slutty catgirl. It later turns out that the Adventurers Guild wants every party to submit a ton of paperwork every week -- and Tanya was the one who always took care of that, and nobody else in the party has the first clue how to handle it. Cue lots of pain and wailing and pulling of hair.

Same with almost any series where the hero party fires the one member one or more of the others deem useless in battle. It's pretty much inevitable that things start falling apart after that and they're forced to acknowledge how much that person helped them in other ways. Prime example on the yuri side would be this one.

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Same with almost any series where the hero party fires the one member one or more of the others deem useless in battle. It's pretty much inevitable that things start falling apart after that and they're forced to acknowledge how much that person helped them in other ways. Prime example on the yuri side would be this one.

Wow, I just did a search and color me surprised! I didn't know there were SO many series with that plot premise (hero fired from adventurer party, gets revenge owoa).

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Wow, I just did a search and color me surprised! I didn't know there were SO many series with that plot premise (hero fired from adventurer party, gets revenge owoa).

And I wasn't even thinking of the actual revenge ones here. :D

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Just in case people are wondering, pixiv comic and the nicoseiga page for the series currently have the raws for Chapters 5 and 6 is anyone wants to view them ahead of time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.