Forum › The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess discussion

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Got the Love Triangle. Will we add a new, "that should be a background character" / "somebody's childhood whatever" / "random princess or noble" and get that highly coveted Love Square

"Little did Natori realize, she had already unlocked the Yuri Harem route."

I really want to meet the prince so we can see him get cucked by the power of yuri.

joined Jan 14, 2020

My first thought is that this isn't much of a love triangle if Diana can't even get the name of her crush right.

They hadn't interacted that much; seems obvious to me that Diana is hearing "Natori" as a name more familiar to her. Especially with Japan's l/r phoneme.

It's part of the "I can fix her" fantasy. She will extol the rights of the proletariats after Natori is done with her.

The aristocracy can be fixed by sufficient application of scissors... one way or another.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Look at those hypotenuse angles

joined Oct 30, 2021

HAPPY NEW YEAR MGA BADING

Hi bakla!! HNY! HAHAHA

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Villainess vs Protag, the winner gets the maid

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The Maid who is also an Office lady. Obviously, the more yuri premises, the better. :-)

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I want them to become a polycule so bad.

So far Lapis doesn’t seem so bad. She’s smart in a way that includes other people, highly capable and fairly mature, authoritative yet willing to listen, and apparently a little bit possessive. Which is to say she’s very hot. We rarely get to see romance manga where one of the characters has such a developed and nuanced approach to the world. I think she’s pretty cool.

I dunno, vitriolic hatred for poor people is a pretty unsexy personality trait.

It's part of the "I can fix her" fantasy. She will extol the rights of the proletariats after Natori is done with her.

this, right here.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Obviously, the more yuri premises, the better. :-)

Obviously.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

"Is there no way to change the plot?"

Well I think you've changed the plot plenty already...

joined Oct 26, 2014

Normally, I'm not a fan of triangles, but I am down for this one

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I might come to resent the love triangle in time, but as if this moment, it's just funny

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

The aristocracy can be fixed by sufficient application of scissors... one way or another.

I'm going to die. My sides

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

But you did change the plot Natalie! Lapis no longer wants Diana's brooch; just her head! I wouldn't be surprised if the Prince is 404'd and doesn't even show up now that Diana has the hots for best girl OL-chan.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

My first thought is that this isn't much of a love triangle if Diana can't even get the name of her crush right.

They hadn't interacted that much; seems obvious to me that Diana is hearing "Natori" as a name more familiar to her. Especially with Japan's l/r phoneme.

My point was more that in comparison, Lapis never seemed to need correcting on what to call her and always calls her Natori. Natori has to correct all kinds of people, so Diana just seems like every other person who doesn't get her name right. And more to the point, she doesn't seem to be putting in any effort to get her name right.

Like, in real life, if someone messes up a name and gets corrected it would be pretty rude to keep saying the wrong name.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Since the story is supposedly based on a game where the villainess and heroine are actually villain and heroine, I think the heroine is genuine but will somehow manage to fall for the office lady. Pretty standard for these stories. That will cause more sparks to fly between her and the villainess and OL will have to find a way to talk them both down

Just want to acknowledge that Random_Bird called it (probably) from day one. Nice going, bird.

joined Mar 25, 2020

Wait, Lady Lapis is 15? Since Diana is and she's in her same class. Jeez, these high schoolers seem to be getting taller than most of my classmates were...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Wait, Lady Lapis is 15? Since Diana is and she's in her same class. Jeez, these high schoolers seem to be getting taller than most of my classmates were...

It's amazing what good nutrition can do to a teenage growth spurt. :-)

joined Jan 6, 2017

It's amazing what good nutrition can do to a teenage growth spurt. :-)

I was already around 170 cm by 12 so I can confirm

joined May 2, 2013

My point was more that in comparison, Lapis never seemed to need correcting on what to call her and always calls her Natori. Natori has to correct all kinds of people, so Diana just seems like every other person who doesn't get her name right. And more to the point, she doesn't seem to be putting in any effort to get her name right.

Like, in real life, if someone messes up a name and gets corrected it would be pretty rude to keep saying the wrong name.

I mean Natori IS the way a japanese person would pronounce Nataly, considering the manga's original language they are probably just making a joke were they write the name the same way but with katakana and hiragana.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I mean Natori IS the way a japanese person would pronounce Nataly, considering the manga's original language they are probably just making a joke were they write the name the same way but with katakana and hiragana.

ナタリー na-ta-rii vs ナトリ na-to-ri

Not the same pronunciation, the last two syllables are different

joined Apr 1, 2013

Read that as "the winner gets laid" xD

Ruby
joined Oct 28, 2018

Which begs the question how old is Natori herself? O_o

joined Mar 25, 2020

Which begs the question how old is Natori herself? O_o

Natori's implicitly somewhere at least in her 20s (maybe even in her 30s) because she was an adult and an office lady. I knew she was older but jeez, I honestly thought Lady Lapis might've been around her age and was in the fantasy equivalent of college but...

last edited at Jan 3, 2023 9:12PM

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

I think it said she graduated 3 years ago, so it would probably make her around 21 years old? In which case this makes the story a liiiiiittle bit odd. Still like the overall plot tho!

joined Dec 13, 2018

I gotta ask when Lapis goes "so, seeing how you know the future, what is my future"

like that'd be the one of the first things I'd ask tbh

To reply you must either login or sign up.