Forum › Posts by Elyon

Yokoe
joined Sep 1, 2021

Diana is cute and good intentioned, but I can't root for someone that after all this time still can't say her crushes name right nor makes any attempt to try. Like, Lapis makes a lot of effort to get to know Natori, even if in the beginning only to manipulate her. Diana has really only been receiving. Even this right here is an example of her not really interested in knowing what Natori wants, but more about competing with the person she views as her rival. Realistically, she's kind of a shitty suitor.

I've already read that Diana's mistake with Natori's name is not because she has a lack of desire to say her name correctly, but rather the difference in status, If you notice, the only people who got Natori's name wrong so far were people with low status, because for these people the pronunciation of Natori's name is complicated so they say "Natalie" unintentionally.

Elyon
Yokoe
joined Sep 1, 2021
Nagiwww7-1658013043912241152-img1

I really like this ship, unlike other people I find Mom!Kafka a little strange and even uncomfortable, Kafka clearly already knew Stelle well before she put the Stellaron on her, calling Kafka mother to Stelle just because of what happened in the Herta's ship doesn't make much sense... but yeah, headcanons.

Yokoe
joined Sep 1, 2021

Why do I feel like Lapis is trying to make commoners hate her, and only her? maybe she wants people to have a reason for revolution, but why does she want that? she doesn't seem like someone stupid enough to think she can get rid of the commoners, she seems like someone who wants the commoners to get rid of her(nobility), maybe that's why she wanted befriend Diana, because she's a powerful commoner, and maybe that's why she told Natori that if one day she's seen as an enemy to Natori, it's for her not to save her, because maybe that's exactly her plan. (or I'm just trying to find a reason why I don't think Lapis is 100% psychopath).

Yokoe
joined Sep 1, 2021

Gosh, Kae is so cute.

That Aoi angst tho, she is a lesbian or just can't romance easily?

Yokoe
joined Sep 1, 2021

they've known each other for more than 5 years and Ruriko uses "-san" to refer to Kurumi, why didn't I see anyone talking about it? Kurumi doesn't use "-san" to refer to Ruriko, only Ruri does.

Yokoe
joined Sep 1, 2021

just wanted to mention how adorable and patient Ruriko is(she is just like a little puppy), she deserves all the love and pampering in the world!

Elyon
School Zone discussion 01 Sep 19:15
Yokoe
joined Sep 1, 2021

I love the analogy of Yokoe always hiding one of her eyes because she's also hiding one side of her, but now, she's showing both sides...

can we dream?