Forum › The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess discussion

Fundrips_bb
joined Jul 20, 2013

I think it said she graduated 3 years ago, so it would probably make her around 21 years old? In which case this makes the story a liiiiiittle bit odd. Still like the overall plot tho!

Graduated from college?

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

the prince is an enemy to all women by taking up valuable pages that could be showing more lesbian flirting

So true

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

the prince is an enemy to all women by taking up valuable pages that could be showing more lesbian flirting

truer words have never been spoken

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

I would much appreciate if this did not turn into a bi-harem. Bakarina has that frustrating niche covered completely, utterly, to the brim.

The next chapter may determine then what kind of story this really is. Knowing the conventions of the villainess genre it may even go down the road that the prince himself is more evil or problematic than the game originally revealed. These plots tend to give the villainess more context that shows their antagonistic actions had more reason to them and in return the heroine or male love interests can often be considered more grey than before.

On a side-note, it appears that Lapis plans may have had a more reasonable origin here, with her fear of the anti-noble faction being the root cause of her villainous path later on. I cannot see her being truly against commoners in general, not from the way she considers things right now. And if my narrative prediction is not completely off, her childhood friend may either have been negatively involved with commoners, or was a commoner herself. Character motivations, we got them.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow she accidentally met the prince and did the prince. I think Lapis is going be livid at the prince if he tried spending too much time with her.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Poor Diana, having a crush on Natori who has just "satisfied ba-dump"-ed her way into the villainess route...

On a side-note, it appears that Lapis plans may have had a more reasonable origin here, with her fear of the anti-noble faction being the root cause of her villainous path later on. I cannot see her being truly against commoners in general, not from the way she considers things right now. And if my narrative prediction is not completely off, her childhood friend may either have been negatively involved with commoners, or was a commoner herself. Character motivations, we got them.

I'd wager a guess that Lapis' friend was a commoner who used her precognition ability to foresee an attack on Lapis (or her family) from an anti-noble extremist and sacrificed her life for hers. This accounts both for Lapis' hate of militant commoners (but not for commoners in general, as she is fine with Natori and Diana, it seems) and for her fear of other people (read: Natori) protecting her, as that is how she had lost her one best friend already.

Based.

last edited at Feb 25, 2023 5:46AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

joined Mar 19, 2020

Is this gonna be a harem situation. Is she like bakarina and getting all those flags raised. Also Diana is adorable and love that go-getter attitude

last edited at Feb 25, 2023 6:34AM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Thoughts are really fragmented, cannot parse them into full coherent ideas, just spilling this into writing.

Page 150, the line "don't drag me into all this", I initially read it as what she took from what Natori said to her, but it probably refers to what the informant told her. Not sure why this stood out to her so much, though. I'm also curious about this informant and why they were seemingly very upset with Natori.

I do not feel too strongly about this, but I'd also rather that the prince was not part of the "harem". I wouldn't necessarily rather him be the stereotypical major asshole either, but definitely not a "route".

I'm also very curious about this childhood friend/first love that Lapis has mentioned. Chapter 1 had a mention of a little sister which I don't remember is legit or not, maybe this is it though?

Other than that, I'm not too sure she fully qualifies as such, but I see Natori as a master-slayer-tier accidental ladykiller, which is a trope/character type I adore, and I hope this is something that sticks around. Although I do kinda feel for Diana and hope she gets her own happy ending.

last edited at Feb 25, 2023 7:36AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, then... Looks like more than actually being like this, Lapis is intentionally planning to be the villain here.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Thanks to spoilers I've gotten from r/yurimemes, I've already fallen into the "ship all three of the main girls together" camp. No, I won't elaborate.

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Oh no I smell several chapters of "guy flirting with and sticking with the isekaid office lady to get close enough to assassinate the villainess then eventually falls in love with her and he tries to get with her" coming soon.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh no I smell several chapters of "guy flirting with and sticking with the isekaid office lady to get close enough to assassinate the villainess then eventually falls in love with her and he tries to get with her" coming soon.

I don't see how you could get any of that from this chapter... Considering what we already know of the setting and the characters, the prince would have no need to find any additional routes to get close to his own fiancee, and as the hero he would not assassinate her but rather kill the villainess in an eventual climactic battle. Of course, it's now our office lady's job to make sure that future doesn't come to pass.

joined May 3, 2014

Thanks to spoilers I've gotten from r/yurimemes, I've already fallen into the "ship all three of the main girls together" camp. No, I won't elaborate.

no please don’t tell me this is going the crap harem route??? like there is no Harem tag and I WILL drop the manga if it has it :<

joined Jul 29, 2022

Why are you against threesome ?
they can write some good threesome here

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Natori after being summoned declares she has foresight, much like Lapis's sister. Who I am assuming is Aurora.
That person probably died in front of her trying to save Lapis.
Here again Lapis notes how Natori resembles her, and goes on to warn Natori not to follow the same fate.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

There is zero chemistry between Diana and Lapis. Not even the shadow of a chance of a threesome route from here, only harem if they go in that direction.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Natori after being summoned declares she has foresight, much like Lapis's sister. Who I am assuming is Aurora.
That person probably died in front of her trying to save Lapis.
Here again Lapis notes how Natori resembles her, and goes on to warn Natori not to follow the same fate.

Thank you for cross-referencing the facts. :-) Here is to hoping that Lapis' desire to protect Natori will outweigh her rage at Aurora's killers that presumably led to all the bad calls that got her killed in the original storyline.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I still feel like at a basic level, Diana seems nice but not particularly interested in Natori herself considering she gets her name wrong constantly. Lapis is paying attention to Natori closely, and that makes for a better relationship.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I still feel like at a basic level, Diana seems nice but not particularly interested in Natori herself considering she gets her name wrong constantly. Lapis is paying attention to Natori closely, and that makes for a better relationship.

Natalie is one of their names, so I think Diana is just doing what nearly everyone is with Natori. I would just say that Lapis needs Natori much more than Diana ever could.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I still feel like at a basic level, Diana seems nice but not particularly interested in Natori herself considering

something something chapter 5 raws

Screenshot_726
joined Dec 2, 2017

"And God said:"

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

There is zero chemistry between Diana and Lapis. Not even the shadow of a chance of a threesome route from here, only harem if they go in that direction.

Just because two out of three in a threesome don't have that much feelings for each other,both of them getting it on like Donkey Kong to the third party is still possible,for that third party is what they both care for and links them together.

And given time,their hearts to can link,closing the loop.

That or the loop expands to include an entire poly harem that gets crazy wild everysingle night in lavish royal parties.

What would be hilarious for this comic now,though,is that the prince falls for Natori and Lapis ends up using her feelings to power her through to get Natori back.

Back to waitin' n ' seein'.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

stabs him

Welp, that's that!

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Jesus, people really need to stop calling every V-shaped relationship where two love interests like/date the same person but not each other a Harem. It's called being metamours, polyamorous relationships can be like that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.