Forum › Posts by Quorta

joined Jul 29, 2022

SPOILER

I think plot twist will be Yuzu is 100% lesbian that why she turned him down i think from chapter 2

you hear e I say this before she in love with her

last edited at Feb 26, 2024 7:14AM

joined Jul 29, 2022

I see problem here everyone is openly gay that is yuri
and what about this being subtext even mean

joined Jul 29, 2022

Yea go further into relationship

joined Jul 29, 2022

she love one girl with mutual fellings now another girl want to get in her bed as well

joined Jul 29, 2022

I feel so sad for Nanao, I understand the author is trying to rear back the plot to Mai, but even if Nanao is smiling as she suggests fwb realistically there’s no way she’d be satisfied with just that. This opens so much possibilities of angst that the author is probs not going to depict in the manga… which makes it worse because my pessimistic mind is gonna fill the holes with the most heart wrenching stuff ever.

Whatever. Asumi can have mai or whoever she wants, but don’t the author dare to hurt nanao >:(

Can I remind you that they all go into brothels and sleep with girls and all of them is okay with what others are doing not to mention they are into thressome as well that why this should work for them
And Nanao even stated she okay with being friends with benefits not even her girlfriend not to mention she faled in searching because she didn't get to know thing as polyamory
Also polyamory can work in real life then why not in manga ?

last edited at Oct 8, 2023 7:05AM

joined Jul 29, 2022

I will get incest finally please

joined Jul 29, 2022

Yhmm Can we have poly ?

joined Jul 29, 2022

Okay please make her have these two girl on each arm in her bed not only one and another as just friend who want to be spoiled but both make in her bed please and I mean bed not as sleeping but bed as she will spoiling both of them in night without clothes because I want to see have harem or even poly here not only one person in bed and another friend

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok I want to see these two new girls preparing for zombie attack in bed I mean making exercise what if they are holding by zombies and how to win again zombie also they can make these exercise naked as clothes are giving +1 for armor against zombie and one of them who is victim in this situation should be exhausted from wild sex and not to mention while they doing this victim should be pleasured all the time to be in weakened state trying to avoid being eaten (in exercise kissing, licki, biting or others thing they can do with they mouth )and this will be good exercise for them if these two will end in critical situation with zombie girl here
also they don't need to show this as image I just want to know that they do something like this

Quorta
joined Jul 29, 2022

I come here to tell that I like their happy ending I wanted this this but even this happy ending was dissapointing like they rushed too much I didn't notice time skip before she opened door they just went from like one year to future or more page after it very bad for me even they should this with this same time she was metting kuroe after her long time but overlay manga is good only this fast ending has bitter taste even if is happy ending

joined Jul 29, 2022

I said it before but the one thing that felt out of place to me was that this happened to Tsubaru and not Toudou.

Way too late to teach Toudou about sex.

Until we have detailed visual evidence proving otherwise, I'll asume Toudo doesn't even know what masturbation is (Hence why miss Nurse would be needed to teach her).

she knew as she said she didn't do this with this we should assume she don't know how to masturbate but know what is is and what that mean other way she will never say she didn't do this but what is it and not to mendion this looks like she didn't refuse nurse because she wanted to this with woman and wanted more experience person to teach her this
and even if nurse wanted to take advantage I don't think this can be name tagen advandage because this another person knew what was she going do to nurse even told her this
but yea this nurse is not that good person but even what happened here was with consent from two sites and both sites know as going to happen

joined Jul 29, 2022

This is a very interesting story. Some were saying that the characters being children was unnecessary, but I believe that the plot only works because they are children. Because they are heavily influenced by their parents.

I think that the point is that both Mary and Colin are similar, yet different. Both have abusive parents. Mary's mother neglect her, and Colin's father sexually abuse her. And yet they think they are loved.

However, Mary is starting to realize that her mother don't really love her. Meanwhile, Colin truly believe that her dad loves her. And maybe he does, in his own sick and twisted way. We don't know. Maybe he believes that is the "right" way to love. And maybe now she too thinks that's the right way to love, she loves Mary the same way that daddy loves her.

And that's where I believe is the point the story is trying to get. It's not uncommon for abused children to become abusive adults. And where is the point where someone stops being a victim?

Now what I think is the plot twist: Dad is in jail or maybe already dead. And Colin is returning to an empty home, thinking that dad will come back. She was supposed to be in her grandma's care, but she ran away.

ok this is better than him being free I wish this is true

joined Jul 29, 2022

I have less and less hope for Mistress and Choe and now if Chloe will lost her sensory sharing with sister then I will have much less hope like without this Chloe will lost lust from her sister when she have sex with mistress daughter

Quorta
joined Jul 29, 2022
75425058_p0

Miyuki pov

Quorta
joined Jul 29, 2022
Dby5scmv0aaw__a

i think they four in the same bed from previous drawing

joined Jul 29, 2022

More than an anime, I want an extra chapter in which Sheska and Mikan get formally together.
I want also this they didn't even know about other person fellings how they end like this author leave every other couple in questionable state and not to mendion how Sheska is always treated by Noriko in manga, where Noriko is happy and Sheska not
I don't like Noriko in the begining I didn't mind this but when she also started behaving like this and still was against Sheska make me dislike this character

last edited at Jul 14, 2023 3:51AM

joined Jul 29, 2022

why they can be together as human and ghost

joined Jul 29, 2022

I just got mad on their mom

joined Jul 29, 2022

What if there's another girl who is girlfriend with Nadeshiko like no one ever write that her girlfriend is one of these three

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok Sena is dumb right now

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok Yuzu and Mei from Citrus will have faster sex than these two kiss if bottom girl will take her time

last edited at Jun 4, 2023 7:55PM

joined Jul 29, 2022

She will be dead log when the times comes to bedtime with her girlfriend
Just thinking how one will to everything and another just lie and go with flow

joined Jul 29, 2022

These 3 will end together
I cast spell and now we wait

Quorta
joined Jul 29, 2022
Ycszix5m16na1

And now mom can show how to top

Quorta