Forum › Sensei to JK discussion

Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

Oooh this is really cute and looking forward to the rest. Thanks for this Daphie, and so I can mentally prepare myself, how many chapters are there?

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

This does indeed put a smile on my face

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

This is Altair, and I support all Tanabata-themed stories.

joined Aug 21, 2017

"It is a mystery whether she is aware of the fact that the student she tutors has feelings for her."
Comes up right behind her student and talks directly into her ear
Yeah, a real mystery.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The teacher is very smooth, or unintentionally charismatic at the very least.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That's very cuteeeee but yeah not quite the mystery hehehe, helps that we can see her internal thoughts, hope that remains !

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ahh Daphie! your love of agegap stuff has really made to enjoy it quite a bit and I've been quite obsessed with SxT stuff I've read more books about it than I will ever admit. So thank you for this one this chapter was adorable.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Oooh this is really cute and looking forward to the rest. Thanks for this Daphie, and so I can mentally prepare myself, how many chapters are there?

For now I've got 10 chapters in this volume! Some are just 2 pages, some are a bit more. Once I'm through this volume, I'll take a bit before working on the next one. I have 4 volumes.

Ahh Daphie! your love of agegap stuff has really made to enjoy it quite a bit and I've been quite obsessed with SxT stuff I've read more books about it than I will ever admit. So thank you for this one this chapter was adorable.

Makes me happy if my love for agegap has reached out to you like this!!! YW!!!

joined Sep 28, 2017

Ahh! My favorite tags (age gap and student x teacher) together! I just hope that in this one they can go all the way and we don't get some "let's wait until graduation/you're 18" BS. We have had lots of that to be honest.

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

^ Ugh, I used to not mind that, but so many student x teacher stories do that. I find it super annoying.

My view is: you're already writing the taboo, you're already trash, you might as well just have the characters date and/or have sex.

Besides, part of the draw for student x teacher relationships in fiction for me is SEEING the taboo.

last edited at Feb 19, 2023 5:24PM

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

^Oh good, people who understand me.
Here for more taboo romances that kick in when they are still a taboo.

joined Jan 11, 2022

I do really enjoy the manga you pick to translate Daphie, quite a few of them I didn't even think -could- exist and I'm really happy to have had the pleasure of reading them, especially the age gap stories. Thank you!

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Are you sure it's gonna be wholesome? Lotsa people seem to be expecting otherwise already xD

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

teacher x student do be very funky

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

"I sneezed at the wrong time"

This is a very good example of the author telling one thing and showing something else entirely.

joined May 10, 2021

Too cute, waaayyy too cute.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Gah why is a pout always so damn cute. If I was sensei I would have jumped her as soon as I looked over and saw that adorable girl pouting like that or just iven her the "Oh no... I'm... falling back... asleep zzzz" now she can continue xD!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

who else has brain that keeps autocompleting "wiping Sensei's ass"

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Well, that chapter was in fact, just wiping sensei's head

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Gah who wouldn't fall in love with Sensei that smooth. I say that but I find the JK just as freaking adorable and she would be quite easy to fall in love with as well.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Come on. There's a 100% chance that Sensei knows.
either that or she is aware of her own feeling for her student and is hitting on her.

Pfp%20copy
joined Dec 10, 2022

God damn this is cute!! Sensei's smoothness is making my heart flutter...

joined Jan 14, 2020

watching movies at your teacher's home at night
totally normal relationship

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok in first sensei was that not scary and after she was where are you ?
and Jk probably was ok with this film but wanted to be with sensei that why she lied before

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

So, are they living together now?

To reply you must either login or sign up.