Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

"You're a louse, Koga Mitsuki."

joined Jan 14, 2020

Anyways, check out this sequence. I kinda didn't notice at first (when the raws came out)

Thanks for calling out the details! I missed most of that myself, too.

I guess it starts with Uncle scratching at Mitsuki's door worrying about her, then hears Aya's knock?

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

Guys, I think this chapter tells us that Mitsuki lives above the record shop, probably with her Uncle, or at least HE lives above the shop and Mitsuki has a bedroom for herself

Personally I think Koga lives in another house because of the "fever chapter"; could be Koga went to buy something outside of course, but if not, it's strange she got so caught in the storm if it isn't that she came from her house.
Another thing, when she already was sick, we saw a stairs, could be a two floor house or a back house? sorry dont know how to say it in english, basically that it could be in the back.
From this chapter if we take the hours like "it's happening now", the knock at the CD store was at 20:40 but Aya got in Koga room at 21:04, so they did travel if this was the case.
And final, the bagpack Koga carries at work and we saw that there she puts some clothes, and is the one we saw in the chapter 8 and 10. Can be for convenience to not go upstairs and downs each time or because this is what she brings from her house. Tho she has a restroom's shop there too.

Wish we could have a official info about this hahaha

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Guys, I think this chapter tells us that Mitsuki lives above the record shop, probably with her Uncle, or at least HE lives above the shop and Mitsuki has a bedroom for herself.

Good spot.

Really looking forward to seeing how this goes from here (love the "You're a fucking idiot" line from Aya, especially with that expression on her face)

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I'm glad to see her called out for acting on her own, without actually communicating in a functional way.

WERE BACK! WERE FINALLY FUCKING BACK!

DYNASTY SCANS LIVES

From the grave!

to the ones keeping this site running, thank you for your hard work. <3

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Hoping for a “I like you, you dumbass!” confession.

If that doesn't happen then Sumiko is doing some world level mental gymnastics to create plot devices that make the story keep being yurin't

of course Sumiko is going to create the plot devices that make the story being yurin't. we're already getting in too deep with these two weird fishes in the first place. it's their aeroplane that we're riding on.

last edited at Feb 5, 2023 11:11PM

joined Aug 12, 2019

Now the tickets are wasted, WASTED

It was RHCP, there might be a next time...

I think they can still make it to the show. RCHP is the headliner so they go on later after the opening bands play first.

Alo
joined Jan 4, 2023

Go girl!! Give her a good lesson!!

joined Feb 1, 2021

The contrast between the chapter title and "YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT" gave me a smile when I really needed one.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

The contrast between the chapter title and "YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT" gave me a smile when I really needed one.

Next chapter will be Aya punching Mitsuki (on the mouth, with her mouth)

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Anyways, check out this sequence. I kinda didn't notice at first (when the raws came out)

Thanks for calling out the details! I missed most of that myself, too.

I guess it starts with Uncle scratching at Mitsuki's door worrying about her, then hears Aya's knock?

He's scratching his head.

Guys, I think this chapter tells us that Mitsuki lives above the record shop, probably with her Uncle, or at least HE lives above the shop and Mitsuki has a bedroom for herself

Personally I think Koga lives in another house because of the "fever chapter"; could be Koga went to buy something outside of course, but if not, it's strange she got so caught in the storm if it isn't that she came from her house.
Another thing, when she already was sick, we saw a stairs, could be a two floor house or a back house? sorry dont know how to say it in english, basically that it could be in the back.
From this chapter if we take the hours like "it's happening now", the knock at the CD store was at 20:40 but Aya got in Koga room at 21:04, so they did travel if this was the case.
And final, the bagpack Koga carries at work and we saw that there she puts some clothes, and is the one we saw in the chapter 8 and 10. Can be for convenience to not go upstairs and downs each time or because this is what she brings from her house. Tho she has a restroom's shop there too.

Wish we could have a official info about this hahaha

I think this is the correct explanation. Aside from fitting the timeframe better (and explaining why so much emphasis was put on the exact time), it also fits some of the minor details better.

We see her knocking on the CD store's door on page three and the Uncle probably let her in, at that point, since he can be seen from the door and the next panel is him looking up. Then, on page 4 we get this sequence:

Somone calling Koga's name > A door slamming > Aya pulling off her boots while a car engine can be heard in the background> Aya stomping up the stairs > and finally Aya bursting into Koga's room.

This sequence is a little odd if we assume the first part is her uncle trying to get her attention or Aya calling her after she's already been let in. In either of those situations, I'd expect the boots to come off first or, at least, at about the same time as the uncle was calling out—assuming she bothers taking them off at all, while angry enough to slam internal doors with the uncle standing right next to her—Similarly, if she was let in, before calling out, I'd expect the first and only door that gets slammed to be Koga's.

On the other hand, if we assume it was Aya shouting for Koga from outside her window, things slot together much more cleanly.

Aya shows up at the CD store looking for Koga > Uncle tells her she's at home > Uncle drives Aya over > she starts shouting for Koga, while still outside, expecting Koga to respond > Koga fails to respond, so Uncle lets Aya and then turns to make a break for it > Aya slams the door shut, out of frustration > Aya pulls off her boots and we hear Uncle driving away > she then stomps up the stairs and things get pretty clear after that.

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_guy_she_was_interested_in_wasnt_a_guy_at_all_ch37#1

Flannel She's wearing the regular lesbian Uniform ! Mitsuki is gay confirmed ! (ノ°Д°)ノ (ノ°O°)ノ

joined Mar 20, 2019

We do get the line:

"I hope they've made up by now and are back from the show."
So they may not have gone to waste.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

"if i hear nothing i feel nothing" damn.. highschool me has been called the fuck out.. also when did i get so damn old wtf... ITS HOPELESS KOGA LMAO ToT you're only prolonging the inevitable thankfully aya is here to kick some ass and sense into you.

also! welcome back dynasty scans!! my concerning reliance on a yuri doujin website has been completely exposed and i will never be the same RIP technology has truly damned us all but god i cannot live without this website lmao

last edited at Feb 5, 2023 10:33PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

I think they can still make it to the show. RCHP is the headliner so they go on later after the opening bands play first.

"It's getting pretty late. I hope ... they are back from the show."

Oh I see, music stuff on the table in front him, I'd missed that. Without that, I took, him apparently scratching the panel border as a stylized "worrying outside door".

Art denser and more chaotic than I'm used to.

What's the Japanese translated as "fucking idiot"?

joined Aug 12, 2019

oops. I miss that part. thnx for pointing that out.

fucking baka XD

Images%20(24)
joined Jan 22, 2022

YOU FUCKING IDIOOOT~!

joined Aug 12, 2019

Next chapter will be Aya punching Mitsuki (on the mouth, with her mouth)

Aya smash mouthing Mitsuki....yes please

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

When Aya said she was at their meeting place, it was 16:00. She got to Mitsuki's place at 21:00. I think it's too late.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Nah, no way, you gotta be joking, she really gave the tickets to Aya's friend, can't believe it. I was truly hoping it would be a fast discussion and then they would go to the concert, I had real faith in Koga. This is exactly the stupidest plot development everyone was hoping wouldn't happen the previous chapter, can't believe it. It's not gonna make me drop this but my life, now I can expect anything from this author.

And yes I agree fully with Aya, Koga fucking idiot.

joined May 10, 2015

It wasn't the worst plan, had good intentions and could have led to a sweet friendship moment.

But she wanted to go with you, that was the important part of the concert. Kindhearted but an idiot is right.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Considering she didn’t show up until after the show would have ended, I’m assuming she went (because at that point you’re just wasting the tickets if you don’t go), and went to yell at Mitsuki afterwards.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

fucking baka XD

Based. :D

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Oh I see, music stuff on the table in front him, I'd missed that. Without that, I took, him apparently scratching the panel border as a stylized "worrying outside door".

Art denser and more chaotic than I'm used to.

ふざけんな!!!

In Japanese, this is a strong way to tell a person to quit messing around, or it is a way to express your anger at someone else who you feel is being an idiot. It isn't polite at all.

Hence, my take on it.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

ふざけんな!!!

In Japanese, this is a strong way to tell a person to quit messing around, or it is a way to express your anger at someone else who you feel is being an idiot. It isn't polite at all.

Hence, my take on it.

Indeed, a very strong and impolite statement. :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.