Forum › Posts by Zero1343

joined May 10, 2015

I'm confused all to heck by this episode. I'm finding it difficult to figure out who said what.

I found it a bit messy as well but I think I got it all.

joined May 10, 2015

It wasn't the worst plan, had good intentions and could have led to a sweet friendship moment.

But she wanted to go with you, that was the important part of the concert. Kindhearted but an idiot is right.

joined May 10, 2015

It's a bit of a trope but it's so true of these school relationships, be it new friend groups or a partner.

joined May 10, 2015

About to steal her heart again

joined May 10, 2015

Susei used to use a voice changer?

No but she used to make her voice a little higher than natural, it's not a massive difference at least to me but noticeable when you go compare how she sounds directly.

Zero1343
joined May 10, 2015

Looks like we are finally going to deal with the feelings of inferiority.
I'm not too sure what peoples problems are with the way things are going, seems to be pretty in line with the characters.

Zero1343
joined May 10, 2015

I catch up and this is the chapter that it has to be on.
I'm really liking the way things are going.

I have a feeling that things aren't going to be too bad with the old friends, this might even be what gets them talking with her properly again but I'm not sure how Kurokawa will take this. Probably doesn't see herself as a worthy partner which will spiral back to making Fujishiro feel guilty as well.

Zero1343
joined May 10, 2015

@Kankneet I have no problem with an eternal yuri timeloop lol. Or one that at least lasts long enough for the author to hook everyone up!

In typical time loop fashion, that's probably the only way to escape the loop

Zero1343
Renjoh discussion 14 May 02:06
joined May 10, 2015

People are jumping way too far from "insisted"
Yes it can be a sign of a more abusive relationship but its also something that happens normally as well. Nothing here implies anything was more forceful.

You might not feel like doing something but you will still go through with it to make someone else happy or to placate them.
That's just how human relationships are.

Zero1343
joined May 10, 2015

I think it all feels a bit off, not so much the story itself but the pacing of it all is way too quick.

Needs to be more time for her emotions to develop and to understand what she did before the change

joined May 10, 2015

I'm just waiting for the joke to be that she's so happy after their wedding night sex that she loses her memories again.

joined May 10, 2015

It's cute and uncomfortable at the same time which I think is the point.

The comments are about what I expected, I'm not sure why people keep coming to read these works knowing they will hate it.

Zero1343
Citrus + discussion 21 Jan 11:28
joined May 10, 2015

Poor girl probably doesn't even realise how much she loves her friend.

I'm sure Yuzu or hopefully Mei will talk some sense into her.

Zero1343
Citrus + discussion 10 Dec 00:37
joined May 10, 2015

Nene will go down with her ship

Zero1343
joined May 10, 2015

She just can't help it, her hands are so used to going for them.

joined May 10, 2015

Goddammit Ucchi, now I'll never know what Tomoko was going to ask!

Whatever it was, I'm sure it was something gross

Zero1343
joined May 10, 2015

I_I

Zero1343
joined May 10, 2015

Ya this wasn't a party or a mixer. It was a setup to try take advantage of girls by getting them alone and then trying get them drunk to get them go home with a guy or guys. Funny how Yamada was 18 but was directly sat with a drink menu right in front of her. It the kind of thing where admittance and drinks are free for the girls but guys have to pay on the side.

Looks to me like it's just more of a weird speed dating setup which is pretty strange for a bar but I guess it could bring in folk.
And the separating I would guess is so they speak with the table partner rather than just their friend.

Not a place I would fancy visiting, glad Kase is there for her.

Zero1343
joined May 10, 2015

I assumed that was what it was referencing but I can't say I've seen it used like this before.

Zero1343
joined May 10, 2015

xD Subtext + Yuri now?

Schrodinger's Lesbians.

I'm sure there is a pun about 'cats' and 'boxes' here but I'm not a good enough wordsmith.

Zero1343
joined May 10, 2015

I was expecting it to just be them role-playing at the end

Zero1343
Image Comments 17 Sep 22:54
joined May 10, 2015
Secret_club_by_yuriwhale-dcmssxr

This lamia village is really something

Zero1343
Image Comments 20 Aug 03:42
joined May 10, 2015
64344649_p9