Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

joined Jun 5, 2018

True, happy new yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh you didnt just interrupt that sweet moment. I dont care that she is a little kid. She deserves to die for that. Or at least hit her little toe on a corner repeatedly for a week.

At least we have some progress on the romance front. And we got a "I know what you are" face from Azul. And the recognition of the greatness that is Kiwi.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

OMG x'D that's the worst cliffhanger of my life. I've always loved the couple dinamic of those two :((((( Imitatio interrupting their special moment is just.... For the love of God, Baiser, kick that masked loli's butt

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

I NEED that speedy sea cucumber love shirt right now

joined Apr 30, 2021

So this pretty much confirms that Imitatio is Enorme with an stolen Trans Magia device. I do wonder if Utena is the only one seeing her in child form lol, it would be so funny if the other's just see a normal menacing adult

I can't decide whether she is or not. She ticks a heck of a lot of boxes, but at the same time I find her just too different in personality and powers to feel like Enorme. Especially since Vena and Sister Gigant have no clue who she could be: if they'd left Enorme in a state where she could still cause trouble, you'd think they'd at least suspect her in passing.

Definitely think she's related somehow, though. Little sister, perhaps. Hell, maybe Baiser accidentally created her when she forced herself to see Enorme as a child, or something. Baiser's power is to create puppets, after all.

joined Jul 6, 2022

i want to punt that awful little shit she gets more fucking annoying with every appearance. it’s almost impressive

joined Apr 30, 2021

Re-reading ch.43, I've just noticed Pantano Pesca is quite a lot like Baiser:doesn't give a crap about her organisation's goals, just wants to use her powers to lewd up magical girls :D

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

Re-reading ch.43, I've just noticed Pantano Pesca is quite a lot like Baiser:doesn't give a crap about her organisation's goals, just wants to use her powers to lewd up magical girls :D

Well, Berserga is a lot like Kiwi and her obsessive love for her leader. I could go off on a wild parallel-world theory but I think it's just...what do you call it when characters are like an existing character but unhealthier?

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Why THEN of all times. They were being so cute and then lil miss jackass shows up and immediately I wanna throw hands. Can't wait for the next chapter! v(=∩_∩=)フ

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Welp, this confirms all the previous theories about Imitatio. :-) Though the fact that Venalita has essentially fed this info to Utena and may have set her up to finally awaken her Verita gives me a pause.

That said, I like the idea of Baiser's Verita going full Alucard, even if the whole unlocking procedure felt kinda rushed.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

How can something so perverted be so wholesome?

joined Aug 10, 2016

only the most wholesome exhibitionist

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

This manga never ceases to amaze me with how wholesome it's lewdness is. It's honestly just impressive.

Now that we have full confirmation of Lord Encore being back, I'm real curious to see how the final battles gonna go.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Loving how Baiser's La verita is just creepy as hell

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My Hate for that brat increases but my love for Lebel and Loco increased SOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUCH more! awww this is what I always say, having a pair like this connected already is such a blessing, please just let them be happy and pervert together!

last edited at Jan 24, 2023 5:51PM

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

The theory was confirmed let's gooooooo.
Also I'm a bit confused, is Baiser in La Verità when she meets Imitatio? She doesn't really seems much different.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Also I'm a bit confused, is Baiser in La Verità when she meets Imitatio? She doesn't really seems much different.

Nope. Baiser used it (or at least attempted to use it) against Berserga off screen, but they're likely saving the actual reveal for the showdown with Imitatio.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I think imma take a break of this show till the doll gets de-fluffed. I can't handle the sus(sy)pense

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Baiser reaching out of the void to grab her ass again is just so funny.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Imitatio uses NTR!

It was not very effective...

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Giggling and kicking my feet because of wholesome NTR

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Time for another spanking.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

YOU THOUGHT NTR WOULD WORK ON THEM BITCH!? THINK AGAIN

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Power couple go!

Also I should have seen the reveal coming but I didn't...butt I didn't, okay I'll see myself out heh

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Even if Imitatio weren't a former enemy, she's still a magical girl using actual terrorism instead of fighting "properly". I think as much as Utena cares about the "rules", she won't hold them over the actual wellbeing of her subordinates.

To reply you must either login or sign up.