joined Apr 30, 2021
Otaeriaaoba-1725967375088996830-img1

I thought the red lines were blood for a moment o_O

LittleMouse
joined Apr 30, 2021

Maaan, I want this to continue.

LittleMouse
joined Apr 30, 2021

How come this manga has a yuri tag? There are no romantic relationships between the three main characters. Both the kitsune and the Ningyo protect Hinako at all cost but with different motives. At no times do these three show signs of being gay.

I feel like it's yuri in subtext - it's basically a coming-of-age story dressed up in monsters.

Hinako was essentially forced into adulthood after her accident, and as part of this 'growing up', she unknowingly became very attractive (to monsters). Most of the ones she attracts are dangerous creeps that her best friend Miko drives off behind her back. But Miko is attracted to her too, and holds herself back because she doesn't want to hurt her friend. And then there's Shiori, who openly admits her attraction but doesn't want to do anything until Hinako herself is ready for it.

Or something, I dunno.

last edited at Mar 8, 2023 1:50PM

LittleMouse
joined Apr 30, 2021

I wonder if this means Miko could solve her hunger pangs by giving Hinako some of her own blood.

I wonder if Hinako would let her, given she actually wants to be eaten and Shiori just flaked out on her in that regard.

You can totally put stuff on her hand and it would be amazing.

Like so? :P

last edited at Mar 7, 2023 1:39PM

joined Apr 30, 2021

... d'you know, I'm still not completely sure Imitatio is Enorme, even with this.

Haven't we already seen Imitatio's non-magia form? In chapter 36, pages 4 and 5, the three girls appear to introduce themselves to Tres Magia in their normal forms, and then transform in front of them. And in chapter 41, Utena fails to recognize Imitatio when they first meet, but instantly recognizes her when she turns up in her cape for battle, suggesting that the two forms are separate.

I dunno, come next chapter I'm 10% leaning toward Imitatio just being like "lolno".

joined Apr 30, 2021

Re-reading ch.43, I've just noticed Pantano Pesca is quite a lot like Baiser:doesn't give a crap about her organisation's goals, just wants to use her powers to lewd up magical girls :D

joined Apr 30, 2021

So this pretty much confirms that Imitatio is Enorme with an stolen Trans Magia device. I do wonder if Utena is the only one seeing her in child form lol, it would be so funny if the other's just see a normal menacing adult

I can't decide whether she is or not. She ticks a heck of a lot of boxes, but at the same time I find her just too different in personality and powers to feel like Enorme. Especially since Vena and Sister Gigant have no clue who she could be: if they'd left Enorme in a state where she could still cause trouble, you'd think they'd at least suspect her in passing.

Definitely think she's related somehow, though. Little sister, perhaps. Hell, maybe Baiser accidentally created her when she forced herself to see Enorme as a child, or something. Baiser's power is to create puppets, after all.

LittleMouse
joined Apr 30, 2021
Sameya_1024957453480341504

Based on a canon scene, too: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/forbidden_scrollery_ch21#16

last edited at Dec 6, 2022 6:31PM

joined Apr 30, 2021

Also, Taiga is being unexpectedly wise here.

With experience comes wisdom

Wisdom is overrated.

Just look at d&d or any other rpg. Wisdom: most useless stat hands down.

Better invest your experience gains in something else.

3.5 Druid agrees to disagree.

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 12:49PM

LittleMouse
joined Apr 30, 2021

Chapter 1 title: "If You're Dying And You Know It"
My brain: "... clap your hands~!"
Akyuu, first panel: Clap clap

I spat tea across my desk XD

joined Apr 30, 2021

Is there a reason to get a standalone dictaphone over just using a smartphone app?

Whatever works, really - I prefer the quickness of the dictaphone over fumbling with my phone (click button, record, done), and I don't lose note-taking ability if my phone battery cacks out. But as long as you can record your thoughts conveniently, anything's good.

joined Apr 30, 2021

Page 2 is highly relatable. There have been plenty of times when I've had the best idea in the history of ever, only to find it's completely vanished by the time I get somewhere where I could write it down. :/

I feel like I've seen that picture of the two of them together on the last page somwehre before... hmm...

USB dictaphones are awesome for this. You can hang em off a keychain, and whenever you have a thought or idea, just click it on and record a note. Only real issue is you look weird muttering to yourself :P

joined Apr 30, 2021

really can't stand this kind of one-sided, "feelings of lesbian love are perverted" yuri

I don't think the girl-girl aspect of Youmu's feelings is meant to be the issue here

LittleMouse
Image Comments 07 Sep 19:18
joined Apr 30, 2021
E3g-oqsxeaaz0n3-orig

Lots of tentacles
There's only one tho

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 7:18PM

joined Apr 30, 2021

This should be canon, dangit.

joined Apr 30, 2021

TBH I expect they'll eventually all team up against some bigger threat, and we'll end up with 4 battle-couples. As Leberblume and Loco demonstrated, two magias who can synergise their abilities in some way gain a power boost beyond the sum of their individual levels. And the three un-paired Enormeetas match nicely against Tres Magia, as the beach chapter showed:

• Baiser-Azul have their Dom/Sub dynamic
  • Sulphur and Leopolt drive each other to new heights of competition
  • Magenta gets on well with children, and could be an ideal big-sister figure for Alice.

last edited at May 1, 2021 9:59AM