Forum › Posts by Arkae

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

I'm pretty sure this isn't her true La Verità, this probably was causes by that previous transformation caused by Berserker Baiser.

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

Can I suggest a "Confession tag"? For people that wants to know how long will it take for the main couple to actually get together

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

The theory was confirmed let's gooooooo.
Also I'm a bit confused, is Baiser in La Verità when she meets Imitatio? She doesn't really seems much different.

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

So this pretty much confirms that Imitatio is Enorme with an stolen Trans Magia device. I do wonder if Utena is the only one seeing her in child form lol, it would be so funny if the other's just see a normal menacing adult

last edited at Dec 20, 2022 8:13AM

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

This chapter was clearly a bruh moment. A very good one. It's good going back to the nice older chapters

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

So then, next chapter will release Day 1-2?

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

Hmm... I still have mixed with this. They just came out of nowhere, and just stopped the battle in one blow. Like I get that they're portrayed as being strong but it's such a moody wrecker. Anyway, is Sayo gonna get more development or what? And in any case, are we gonna get a new La Veritá soon?

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

Pretty crazy cap, I like the designs of new girls but.. Literally Who the hell???? Gotta see next chapter, but this does look bad into the "Deus-Ex" side

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

The fact that stop wearing panties is a super strong power-up in this series is crazy

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

Speedy sea cucumber

Chiyo
joined Dec 21, 2021

Yeah boy so next arc is Matama and Nemo Arc. Can't wait to see the La Verita's already. But anyway this chapter was so cool and cute, I liked the interactions very much