Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... is it just me or is that background shot with multiple buildings on page 5 made of 3D assets

joined May 9, 2017

... is it just me or is that background shot with multiple buildings on page 5 made of 3D assets

It is 3D. A lot of webcomics are using 3D nowadays. Huge time savior and it gives more room to focus on drawing/coloring characters instead of backgrounds.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

OK so there's this page at the end of the chapter with fan art from a contest, and I just wanted to say I love the Honourable Mention. I had to zoom in a bit to see the Villainess System options, but they were perfect.

Should have been the winner imo.

joined Oct 3, 2021

Uh oh, the demon lord's wife is in trouble

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Time to go help the demon lord save her gf/future wife/concubine

joined Feb 17, 2018

Maybe the way to beat the system is for every love interest to end up with someone other than Elsa , and once there's no possibilities left the system just stops
With 50 in the game it's gonna take a long time though. We're gonna have to ship them together for efficiency xP

last edited at Jan 23, 2023 12:07PM

joined Jan 6, 2017

Since PBMMV makes for a terrible acronym to say out loud,

It's "Pub Mum V"
Not that hard imo

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Maybe the way to beat the system is for every love interest to end up with someone other than Elsa , and once there's no possibilities left the system just stops
With 50 in the game it's gonna take a long time though. We're gonna have to ship them together for efficiency xP

A pretty cool idea! Maybe they'll go for the "most popular" ones instead though.

joined May 3, 2014

OK so there's this page at the end of the chapter with fan art from a contest, and I just wanted to say I love the Honourable Mention. I had to zoom in a bit to see the Villainess System options, but they were perfect.

Should have been the winner imo.

I bloody know right?? HOW did the first place got chosen?? like did any one not find the first place winner to be not in any shape anatomicaly RIGHT? like how did Elisa put her hand on the Left sholder of Evie? form THAT positon? Elisa is facing Evie how did her arm end up on Evie LEFT sholder without taking into consideration Elisa arm lenght? I mean the arm goes around her back not by her neck so that is even more arm lenght that makes no sense! it’s like the one that drew forgot how anatomy works and pop up Elisa hand on Evie Left Shoulder, and it does looks weird and bad, like really bad >.>

last edited at Jan 24, 2023 1:01AM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Finally, it's time for some nefarious yuri

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Like Dynasty from the ashes of technical issues, the Demon Lord RISES!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

always has been. Every building has all been 3D, and pretty much everything in the manhua besides the characters themselves are 3D models as well

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

That day Annie became very interested in chains

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

^ XD

joined Mar 23, 2022

daymmm demon lord adult version is so fine af.<3
I like her character design!

joined May 1, 2015

Must protect human wife.
Damn, the Demon Lord sure is cute.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

WHAT??? SHE'S HOT?!??

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

WAIT! Before I get tempted into demon lord x cute human wife, how old is the demon lord again? Isn't she like an adult in a child's body?

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Damn Faye all powered back up and grown is quite the looker :O

joined Aug 29, 2016

Mage and Demon Queen parallel universe

She recognized Faye REALLY FAST??!!!!??? Ya wouldn’t have been at least a little confused????

joined Apr 16, 2022

WAIT! Before I get tempted into demon lord x cute human wife, how old is the demon lord again? Isn't she like an adult in a child's body?

Yvonne does state that Faye is "five centuries old" in chapter 45. On the other hand, it's not clear what Faye's mental age is -- she certainly acts like a child, at least.

She recognized Faye REALLY FAST??!!!!??? Ya wouldn’t have been at least a little confused????

The power of love

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

White haired girl with red horns, protecting you instead of attacking, while older and looking different it's not that hard to make conclusions. Annie's even not sure, hence the ? .

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Yvonne does state that Faye is "five centuries old" in chapter 45. On the other hand, it's not clear what Faye's mental age is -- she certainly acts like a child, at least.

Just on the Cheekyness to be honest, lets not forget that she was supposed to be a potential love interest and since her original form is that of a teen/young adult it is fair to assume she would have a mental age accord to her body

But lets all be honest, im sure even Faye is aware that she has to wait xd

joined Aug 8, 2021

Future object* AHAHHAHAHA just kidding

001q2gaply1h533fjj99pj60sg148tgw02
joined Sep 11, 2021

isn't this how mage and demon queen started

To reply you must either login or sign up.