Forum › Our Yuri Started With Me Getting Rejected in a Dream discussion

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

This is pretty good! I love how the story progress. Waiting for next release of new chapters ^_^

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

coward ass little bitch. It’s hella selfish and fucked up to tell someone who is obviously romantically interested in you “just wait.” nah bitch, grow some ovaries and tell her your feelings

LOOLLLLL

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Damn hijiki san, Remu -chan is one chunky hunk of ginger . looks like he/she doesn't miss out on breakfast lunch or dinner..(⁠✷⁠‿⁠✷⁠)

I think the cat is a munchkin and the breed has short legs which gives the illusion of being fat. Looks like a healthy, not-obese cat to me.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Aww supportive momma. Love how she figured it out fairly quickly. Another display of it being obvious to everyone but our idiot couple xD

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Moms on board! I want literally everyone but then to realize it first at this point. Then we can have a "Yeah, get on with it!" Moment before they finally do get together xD

joined Apr 19, 2020

Mom knows best.

And is the best.

joined Jul 8, 2019

based oppai mom

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Wow, I thought it might be just one chapter, but it looks like this volume will be from Hinoka's perspective. That's awesome!

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Supportive mom! Tsukushi just got an OK from her mother-in-law xD

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Best mom

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Even Mom knows how dense Tsukushi is. BASED

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Lmao Tsukushi and Hinoka are turning out like Hinoka’s parents too, getting together before Tsukushi even realizes

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

A Yuri talking about sex appeal,? Why I never!

joined Jan 20, 2021

Lmao. Mom gets it

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Mom isn't dumb lol. Glad she figured out who it probably is and didnt have a problem with that :)
Also I love how sneaky/smart Hinoka is with that photo- all 'these sweets are yummy!' holding the packet above her bare thighs lol.

@Soren I think mom was more wondering if flaunting her sex apeal would work on another GIRL in general.

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 4:29AM

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

While it's kind of interesting, and very cute, seeing earlier chapters from Hinoka's perspective I hope it won't take long to reach the "present" of the story. I want the plot to move forward dammit.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Best mom. :D

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Lmao I love that her mom figured it out.

Also little Hinoka talking about Tsukushi all the time is adorable!

20211109_104752
joined Apr 2, 2021

mom is sharp

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Big fan of quick-on-the-uptake mother, only thing that would've been better was if she actually went to Hinoka and told her "wait, if it's Tsukushi we're talking about..." or something like that. I also absolutely love going back to previous chapters, so many things have a completely different light to them now that we see things from Hinoka's point of view, and I'm very much inclined to believe it's intentional.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Another instance of modern yuri where even parents are aware of same sex attraction. I was kinda rolling my eyes at her mother when she immideatly assumed a guy was involved. I mean it is not really her fault or anything. That was her experience after all. If anything I appreciated her frank advivice to her daughter. "Use your boobs"

joined Jan 31, 2020

Virgin "Be honest with your cursh and talk to them" parental advice vs Chad "SHOW BOOBS" Hinoka's Mom Advice

joined Sep 4, 2016

Best Mom JP.

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

Hah, I just realized that this is shortly before the Selfie Incident. You can't say she didn't try to follow her moms advice!

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Big fan of quick-on-the-uptake mother, only thing that would've been better was if she actually went to Hinoka and told her "wait, if it's Tsukushi we're talking about..." or something like that. I also absolutely love going back to previous chapters, so many things have a completely different light to them now that we see things from Hinoka's point of view, and I'm very much inclined to believe it's intentional.

While her being frank and willing to talk about a potential same-sex partner would've been nice, she also probably wouldn't want to deny her daughter the ability to come out when she was ready and comfortable. She seems like a mom who's actually willing to let her daughter just be happy with who she is, and their relationship seems strong. Hopefully that translates to her knowing Hinoka will talk to her when she's ready.

To reply you must either login or sign up.