Forum › I Became a Girl So I Had to Break up With My Girlfriend discussion

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

I was hesitant to click, but I'm glad I did

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

yo this girl (roko) horny
i wonder if takkun is going to realize she doesn't have to hold back on her horn on account of maleness now too
lmfao

last edited at Jan 16, 2023 8:51PM

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

I try to read almost everything that comes up on Dynasty Scans cos sometimes I find gold.

I was worried when I saw the title cos I'd thought they'd be broken up, but I guess not?

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Well, that title was a lie.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Well, that title was a lie.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

oh, another one of these! The other one like this is good too!

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

They're so sweet, very good.

joined Oct 13, 2014

that title made me hesitant but this is pretty cute

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Wish that were me

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

my longest, exasperate sigh ever.... why can't these ever be about trans women? Not well oops ive magically become a woman and now that my bodies physically like this I guess it'd be wrong to not be a woman! Transition back?? Nonsense!!

god, it always winds up so cisnormative.

last edited at Jan 16, 2023 10:45PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

my longest, exasperate sigh ever.... why can't these ever be about trans women? Not well oops ive magically become a woman and now that my bodies physically like this I guess it'd be wrong to not be a woman! Transition back?? Nonsense!!

Some author: "Well of course she doesn't try to transition back. I mean, every guy wants to be a girl deep down, right?"

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Well, if a person is magically changed into a different sex, they don't have to change gender?

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's only a few pages long, but I think you'd appreciate this one

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I want to be Takkun.

joined Apr 16, 2022

If you haven't already, be sure to check out Mermaid Line

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Some author: "Well of course she doesn't try to transition back. I mean, every guy wants to be a girl deep down, right?"

It will never not be hilarious just how universal that line of thinking is in the trans population. (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

It will never not be hilarious just how universal that line of thinking is in the trans population. (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)

What do you mean with "most men dont secretly wish to be women and a lot wouldn't even wanna be one for a day".
I don't believe you!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Attention all boyfriends!

Are you having trouble with you girlfriend?

Do you think she doesn't love you anymore?

Going to break up?

Never fear,for the solution is clear!

Become a girlfriend yourself!

CAUTION : Process may turn you into an extermist on Twitter simply due to peer pressure of strangers online,this is your first,last,and only warning.

WARNING : Process may work inversely,proces may not revert for either party.

Pity
joined Jan 11, 2014

Takkun was definitely a GOAT boyfriend back then. I wish most men were like him.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well shit. I kinda want old Takkun back now. He was already a sweatheart. And he is struggling now.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

[sound of one egg cracking]

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

My fellow Americans, or anyone else living in a region where abortion is illegal, I fear this warning is necessary since the topic came up in this. DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE TO TRACK YOUR PERIOD. That data can and does end up in the hands of third parties including YOUR GOVERNMENT. Irregularities in your period can easily be used to prove an abortion or miscarriage.

https://www.npr.org/2022/05/10/1097482967/roe-v-wade-supreme-court-abortion-period-apps

joined Feb 2, 2019

I get your frustration but I always view these kind of works as a form of trans fantasy. "Wouldn't it be great if one day I'd wake up in my preferred gender, fully passing, without the social stigma of transitioning because I "didn't" transition, I just got caught up in a natural phenomena"

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Really love the way they design their characters. It's such a neat, clean look.

joined Aug 8, 2020

Wildly inaccurate title aside, it's pretty cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.