Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

joined May 29, 2021

Hello, I’ve got the delivery of drama you ordered.

joined May 10, 2021

Well, I wasn't expecting drama when everything was going swimmingly. Shit.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

OH NOR

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Ahhh fuck, insecurity time because she's never learned that there's a difference between positive and toxic relationships, has she.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Ahhh fuck, insecurity time because she's never learned that there's a difference between positive and toxic relationships, has she.

Her friend is just jealous and annoyed. I would not call it toxic but...teenagers.

joined Feb 7, 2022

Why Mitsuki take off her glasses when reading on her phone?
presbyopia in her age?

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

presbyopia in her age?

Maybe she's just far sighted and finds them annoying when reading? It's a bit odd though.

As for the drama, it was about time for some more. Stories tend to need conflict or some kind. This at least isn't like "Does she secretly hate me" but is an external thing, so it can be resolved with talking...oh right...it's Koga. So this should take another... 20 chapters?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

presbyopia in her age?

if she's near-sighted then looking at her phone with her farsight glasses on would be straining them, at least that's how it feels like for me when i do that

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

A fairly "classic" development. Doubt it'll take long to resolve.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Mitsuki doesnt have much experience with people and social stuff so you just know she'll totally misinterpret this (⁠^⁠^⁠) I guess this might call for another intervention from jerk face/ Narita-kun.

joined Jul 7, 2020

Mitsuki doesnt have much experience with people and social stuff so you just know she'll totally misinterpret this (⁠^⁠^⁠) I guess this might call for another intervention from jerk face/ Narita-kun.

jerk face the goat

last edited at Jan 15, 2023 9:01AM

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

I'm actually hoping that we see more of Mao, and hope that she is the one that draws Chizuru and Oosawa back together.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

It's the glasses, they nerf her

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

if nothing else i hope this doesn't impede their not-date

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Her friend is just jealous and annoyed. I would not call it toxic but...teenagers.

Said this somewhere else also but, I agree:

At least one friend feels neglected, which is fair. It's just the way she's handling it that's unproductive.

They could just talk it out but they might feel like they shouldn't have to do that. I think they feel slighted because of what her leaving represents: she's naturally/unconsciously stopped hanging out with them as much, for someone else (who they see as another friend); and that might make them feel left behind and unvalued. Hence the hurt, jealousy, and irritation. They could talk with her about it but it might feel to them like they shouldn't have to talk with an old friend about not dumping them for a new acquaintance. That's part of how these cycles of bad communication can start ("I could do it/say it but I shouldn't have to" comes up in a lot of relationship situations).

last edited at Jan 15, 2023 9:22AM

joined Jan 31, 2020

A fairly "classic" development. Doubt it'll take long to resolve.

this drama will last 2 more chapters, no less, no more

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

presbyopia in her age?

They could be fashion glasses; she doesn't wear them at the music shop.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I was thinking this might be an opportunity for Aya to come out to her friends, since contextualizing Mitsuki as a crush rather than just a friend might make Chizuru feel better, but I'm not sure if this manga will go there or if Aya is brave enough.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

presbyopia in her age?

I think that in the character bios it was revealed she wears contacts for work.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

presbyopia in her age?

I think that in the character bios it was revealed she wears contacts for work.

Yup

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

Welp, nice we know more names now (or at least I like to know things like that, not that changes things but I just like it haha).
And for the ch itself, it could be a good moment to Aya and friends to talk about the theme with music and all (maybe even about the "boy" at the Cd shop); since Narita is mostly Koga support (he support both but in talking is more with Koga, since Aya can bite him(? ); Mao and Chizuru, if all goes good (big probably will), can be the support and realization that Aya needs to her feelings.

Now about what is going next, I wonder if the author will post next sunday about this conflict or the concert, since I saw that next sunday and tuesday is the real concert, so it can be about that, for more "realism", or wait to see how it goes and then draw referencing that. For me both could work well, tho going to concert like that is.....awkward and I would like to see Aya happy when going to her first concert but the other way is fine too for me.

joined Jan 31, 2020

to be fair to the friend, from her POV, her close friend suddenly became best friends, maybe even more, with some random girl she barely even interacted with before

still, i hope this drama doesnt last that long

joined Jan 6, 2023

I know what happens next she'll try to avoid her n blah blah then aaaangst

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Nah, Koga san be like "go on you should spend time with your old friends, they're more important." to which oosawa, indignant, will blurt out, "But you're more important than just any friend!", cue Rare Koga Blush.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

And this is the point where all of them will learn that you can have different groups of friends that share similar interests

To reply you must either login or sign up.