Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

ANOTHER LOLI !!! or not? WHo KNOWS! THIS IS GETTING OUT Of CONTROL! LOL

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Nah, that one is clearly the oldest one in the cast.

joined Oct 22, 2021

Seems related to the bratty one

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

One chapter left in volume 3. It seems a /u/anon is open to supplying raws on a monthly basis as opposed to waiting for full volumes, so good news for fans of the series.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yuki needs to go on somewhere. We don't get enough Mai flirting and making Tae all flustered anymore and it's far too focused around her >_>

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Komi028 posted:

Nah, that one is clearly the oldest one in the cast.

Based on ch23, maybe we can speculate she's actually related to Mai and her reason for not coming, and that would make her family a really strange mix lol For real if she's like a mother it will make me feel so soooo strange but I saw something like that in lucky star already.

urbs posted:

One chapter left in volume 3. It seems a /u/anon is open to supplying raws on a monthly basis as opposed to waiting for full volumes, so good news for fans of the series.

Really good news!! but be careful don't push yourself.

last edited at Jan 7, 2023 10:32AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I actually am starting to enjoy Yuki as a character since it's kinda refreshing to see a character that is openly into Tae vs Mai who is always written as an enigma. I'm also starting to cheer for Yuki instead since she provides a storyline that enables it (cheering for the underdog), but it's a weird spot in the story since she has 0 chances and has greatly taken focus away from the main dynamic. So overall I'm unsure how to feel about this arc. Since there's like 0 chances for Yuki, feels pretty pointless and unnecessary to just use her character to make Tae and Mai closer. It's like I rather just read more about Tae and Mai with the old format then.

I think new "loli" is Mai's mom? They see to have the same hair color....edit: wait nvm I went back to look again and her hair color is closer to Yuki's friend so prob one of the big sisters she mentioned?

last edited at Jan 7, 2023 10:56AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Japanese lolis are a force to be reckoned with.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh no, drama!

My theory is this will end up with Tae going to Mae's house to check up on her and meeting her family. Maybe it'll end up sweet and cute, but it might also make MORE DRAMA which has to be cleared up in the fourth volume, prolly involving getting Mae's parents to go "Yes sure let's allow an obvious lolicon around our child"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Grounded for staying out too late, I guess?

(https://i.imgur.com/sLBmzix.jpg)

Japanese lolis are a force to be reckoned with.

Quite the plan she has there... :D

last edited at Jan 7, 2023 11:50AM

joined May 1, 2015

So Onee san just met Mai's mum.
She looks exactly like her just a small ver.
No wonder she got annoyed when Tae chan treated her like a kid.

joined Mar 23, 2022

lol imma gonna bet that new loli is mai's mum, it will be epic af if does.

also thank you so much for the update!!!!

joined Mar 23, 2022

mmmmmm, maybe she ended up late on her curfew that's why she was grounded getting outside by her mum??. Imma hoping tae will ended up going to their house and boom, future gf meets future mother-in-law(loli) arc incomingggg( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I edited this comment instead of making a new one, fun for all the family. Quick sum up of original comment: loli draco malfoy is cursed; I'll reserve judgment till end of volume; I didn't think new girl would be Mai's mother as it'd be silly even for this series.

last edited at Jan 8, 2023 2:54PM

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Chekhov's loli?!

(Mai's mother, if I had to guess. What if it turns out that the woman is a widow or a single parent and dear onee-san gets the fourth corner in her triangle.......)

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

This is getting out of hand! NOW THERE IS 2 OF THEM! Adult lolis

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Onee-san: Sees lost loli.
-> Immediately takes her hand.
kinda sus ngl

joined Apr 28, 2022

I'd laugh so hard it it's revealed the new girl IS mai's mom and Tae gets up with her instead, making her truly the Onee-san

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

That's what I call great news

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Tae expands her loli harem. I'm starting to really like Yuki which is kinda upsetting knowing that she is basically doomed for failure at this point in the story in her quest to court Tae.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Tae expands her loli harem. I'm starting to really like Yuki which is kinda upsetting knowing that she is basically doomed for failure at this point in the story in her quest to court Tae.

Easy fix. Tae ends up with Mai's mum. Yuki pairs up with Mai:

And Hitomi becomes President of the United States. (don't let trivialities, like the Constitution worry you. Hitomi is OP AF!)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And Hitomi becomes President of the United States. (don't let trivialities, like the Constitution worry you. Hitomi is OP AF!)

They could amend it for president Schwarzenegger (well, in Demolition Man, at least), they can do it for her.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

I was expecting / hoping that we'd be continuing Yuki's plot line until we move it to the point where she gives up on Tae. I have no idea how this new character fits in, but I hope we're still doing that and not starting a new plot line or, worse, adding a third girl with a crush on Tae.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

(Mai's mother, if I had to guess. What if it turns out that the woman is a widow or a single parent and dear onee-san gets the fourth corner in her triangle.......)

I kind of want this

joined Aug 20, 2022

Gosh, Tae, you oughta know by now not to assume anyone's age. I mean, that outfit looks grown up and she's out on a school day.

To reply you must either login or sign up.