Forum › Posts by TR6Queenly

joined Apr 28, 2022

Kurumi girl you gotta realize a real easy way to spoil Yoroizuka is to go so long she's unable to walk in the morning just go for it

TR6Queenly
joined Apr 28, 2022

I ain't got the money to throw down the bet, but all my chips are leaning towards if it does come to Doing The Sex either in final chapter or some omake, Koguma's gonna instigate

joined Apr 28, 2022

Thank fucking god these gay ass bitches finally kissed ive binged this entire series today and i was dying by how much it was put off

joined Apr 28, 2022

Thank fucking god these gay ass bitches finally kissed ive binged this entire series today and i was dying by how much it was put off

joined Apr 28, 2022

I'd laugh so hard it it's revealed the new girl IS mai's mom and Tae gets up with her instead, making her truly the Onee-san

TR6Queenly
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ngl i was afraid we really were gonna end up with a bitter sad ending as they could go with a bisexual cheating premise manga but I'm really glad our MC was able to get her own gay happy ending as she deserved

joined Apr 28, 2022

IT'S BACK LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Apr 28, 2022

HAPPY END

joined Apr 28, 2022

I sure hope that isn't the last we see of her cuz dang that resolution felt anticlimactic lol

I want the scumbags to realize they're not so different and become allies and friends in scimbaggery

TR6Queenly
joined Apr 28, 2022

CAN'T ESCAPE FROM CROSSING FATE

joined Apr 28, 2022

I think this has gotta be in the top 10, if not Top 5 confessions in any media, absolutely incredible

joined Apr 28, 2022

I'm hoping next chapter (or at least soon) we either have Sayo or Utena learn of the other's identity, or hell even both of them learn. IMHO it would feel about right at this point of the story and personally I'm a sucker for when opposing characters know secret identities and don't know how to process or deal with it

Plus with those two are the perfect pair of the cast who could learn that info and not go full berserk on the other

TR6Queenly
joined Apr 28, 2022

Yeah okay we really are just completely brushing past the part that he raped her in the last chapter by joking about his dick instead cool cool.

I hate that I'm the fucking kind of person to keep reading out of curiosity cuz god damn this story has burned up all my goodwill

TR6Queenly
joined Apr 28, 2022

Can we get a Kissing Escape already my heart needs them to Gay on screen for real

TR6Queenly
joined Apr 28, 2022

I can see what the author is going for but having this happen sucks shit. Narratively it certainly recolors every interaction and conversation with Honda, but man. I don't think it necessarily had to go, or at least graphically show it, this far to make that point.

Deffo a rough chapter without a more blatant warning cuz i don't know how much "foiled rape attempt" really covers it tbh

joined Apr 28, 2022

I know in reality the chances are low but I won't lie that after 57 chapters i stg if these two don't spend the next one fuckin each other's brains out I'll feel a little let down lol