Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

jeez poor Minato. Could feel that from here.

But I really love the theatre theme kind of guiding her to a path in her life. But it'll also be interesting to see what happens with Karin being so far ahead of all the other girls

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I ask myself every chapter… why does this never happen to me?

You're not the main character in a Tamamusi manga?

A voice of reason. The easiest things can be hardest to see.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Okay who's everyone's favourite girl so far? mine is Kaoru.
Kaoru is one of my favourite character too. Due to watching her I don`t have time and I got use to writing service https://us.essayassistant.net/dissertation-assistance-service/ which saving my time!!!

an ad in the yuri comments????

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Okay who's everyone's favourite girl so far? mine is Kaoru.
Kaoru is one of my favourite character too. Due to watching her I don`t have time and I got use to writing service https://us.essayassistant.net/dissertation-assistance-service/ which saving my time!!!

an ad in the yuri comments????

oh no, they're evolving

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

At this point it's Karin, Riri, or both for me

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am going to root for Minato because I see nothing to dislike about her. Honestly, though, harem ending is best ending. She should have the use of all five senses.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Looking forward to this too.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

i guess staying up for no apparent reason was a good choice after all

why have one when you can have all

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like that Mei has a strong lust for life. When she gets fazed, she gets astounded. When she gets happy, she gets exuberant. She squishes the bell curve of emotion flat. She doesn't hold back on experiencing her feelings, even if she does hold back from acting on them. I really enjoy her high energy character.

joined Apr 28, 2019

Let's goooooooo my girl Kaoru!!!

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Kaoru-sama!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

So many lovely ladies, it's impossible to choose I'd think.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

What is potato puré

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I feel like Kaoru and Karin are advancing agressively while the rest of them are falling really falling behind.

Not that sad about the teacher but poor Riri is working so hard. I feel that Riri just wants to make a friend but doesnt know how to so she is using her best assets to get closer to her since she noticed Mei's attraction.

Kaoru still remains number one. She is problematic. Like reeeally problematic. But she has got carisma, drive and shark teeth. Compared to her poor Minato might as well be invisible.

Speaking of, did anybody else get ntr vibes from the some of the pages?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

None here at least.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

that blonde one with the shitty bangs and shark teeth is a hard pass

the model with big boba and the teacher are hotties though

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 5:26AM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I can see a major Sensei chapter coming up. The fact that she acknowledged the fact that she's in last place, because she just observes and doesn't make a move, means that her lack of progression with Mei so far has been intentional. I can't wait to see it.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

What is potato puré

Mashed potato, pretty much.

In any case, a good chapter. Yes, Kaoru, "...not like there's anything special about kissing, though", absolutely nothing special about it. I'm expecting Mei to feel guilt over that and end up "confessing her sins" to Karin, at which point it might be that the latter would maul the former.

Kinda feel bad for Riri, primarily because her biggest obstacle is herself, mainly lack of experience and naivete. Really want to see her open up more and get more brazen.

I can see a major Sensei chapter coming up... I can't wait to see it.

Same here. Teach is the only one with an "objective" obstacle between her and Mei, I personally would like to see an absolutely ridiculous loophole introduced.

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 7:19AM

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Kaoru: Reads script
"So uh...ya need help practicing? Just practice. Totally just wanna help you practice. Yup, that's all."

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 7:28AM

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I feel like Kaoru and Karin are advancing agressively while the rest of them are falling really falling behind.

Not that sad about the teacher but poor Riri is working so hard. I feel that Riri just wants to make a friend but doesnt know how to so she is using her best assets to get closer to her since she noticed Mei's attraction.

Kaoru still remains number one. She is problematic. Like reeeally problematic. But she has got carisma, drive and shark teeth. Compared to her poor Minato might as well be invisible.

I'd disagree about Riri. Besides Karin only Riri has been featured in almost every chapter (I think she's appeared in more chapters than the other ladies). Honestly if it wasn't for this last chapter Kaoru would be close to last place.

I do like Kaoru but to me she doesn't feel like she has much of a chance. I think the issue is her personality doesn't fit Mei's that well. It could be her overly aggressive attitude or the sense she represents but I don't see them working, especially when compared to Karin.

I do agree that the last page did give ntr vibes. I'm also curious how Mei will react now that she's been kissed twice. I can see her comparing and contrasting both of their kisses and thinking about how she felt for each. When she kisses Karin during the play it'll be interesting, since it'll be the same setup as her kiss with Kaoru here.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

100% here just for Riri.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

I'd disagree about Riri. Besides Karin, only Riri has been featured in almost every chapter (I think she's appeared in more chapters than the other ladies). Honestly, if it wasn't for this last chapter Kaoru would be close to last place.

I do like Kaoru but to me, she doesn't feel like she has much of a chance. I think the issue is her personality doesn't fit Mei's that well. It could be her overly aggressive attitude or the sense she represents but I don't see them working, especially when compared to Karin.

I do agree that the last page did give ntr vibes. I'm also curious how Mei will react now that she's been kissed twice. I can see her comparing and contrasting both of their kisses and thinking about how she felt for each. When she kisses Karin during the play it'll be interesting, since it'll be the same setup as her kiss with Kaoru here.

I agree. I think the "positions" of the ladies are determined by how Mei feels, reacts, and treats them. It doesn't feel like Mei really lingers on any one of them specially compared to the others yet. Yeah, she has some physical contact but she reacts in that moment and then easily shifts into fawning over the next girl with no issue. I don't personally think anyone is on a distinct level yet. Some have more contact but that hasn't led to Mei's feeling more secure or attached or confident in her feelings.

I also agree with the Riri push. If any of the author's decisions seem suspect regarding who might be a "favorite" it would be Riri's constant appearances and being the first (even though she hasn't been able to do much). But it's also the fact that she's been positioned in the most sympathetic way and continues to be. The fact that she's given less to do so far might indicate that when it's her time it's the latter half of the series, and that might say something about her role. Something like "all the others get their shot and yet Riri is always there." But we'll see. There's a harem route obviously possible too so there are a lot of possibilities and nothing has been fully tipped off yet.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

loving the educational scanlator notes as usual

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

100% here just for Riri.

^this 100%

I'm guessing her innocence she didn't actually mean to give her such a lewd shot and just assumed she wanted pictures and took one of her adorable little bunny right?

Seriously if Riri doesn't win by the very end of this I'm gonna be sad. I'm hoping we get the troupe of she is the first one that she met so hopefully she has the slight advantage over everyone else.

joined Dec 18, 2021

really rooting for roomate senpai rn. I'll be very sad if senpai won't be the one in the end

To reply you must either login or sign up.