Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

joined Jun 11, 2021

how long can this be kept up before everything implodes and they all fight each other to the death.
im not rooting for anybody i want them all to be in a big polycule or at least a consensual harem

joined Mar 29, 2021

how long can this be kept up before everything implodes and they all fight each other to the death.
im not rooting for anybody i want them all to be in a big polycule or at least a consensual harem

A consentual harem seems very likely to happen and I honestly don't mind it. You could keep developing the relationship with all the characters for a long time

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Riri is to me clearly in first place and not by a small margin, yes Karin and Karou have been pushing themselves unto Mei, BUT, Mei herself have primarily been seeking out Riri and she has had more enchanted moments with Riri.

Sensei clearly has a way with Mei, but she won't confess, only entice.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oooh we got ALL of 'em this time! Senpai barely counts but she was there lmao

E7970c69-edd3-4544-8de9-6a20ca0f7573
joined Aug 29, 2020

Kaoru is best girl, so she’ll probably lose the MCbowl, but no worries… She has already won in my heart

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Hmm. If you're in a pretend relationship and you have a tongue match with another girl, is that cheating or pretend cheating...? Call me a purist of sorts, but the wishy washy-ness of the MC is starting to irk me. If it doesn't go the good communicative poly route, I might just drop and come back to see what the ending is.

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 11:52AM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Riri is to me clearly in first place and not by a small margin, yes Karin and Karou have been pushing themselves unto Mei, BUT, Mei herself have primarily been seeking out Riri and she has had more enchanted moments with Riri.

Mei hasn't really been seeking out anyone, they all come to her.

Anyways, I'm die hard team Karin. I get the appeal of sensei and despite how problematic she is, I also get the appeal of shark senpai. I don't get what people see in Riri. She feels so incredibly generic.

Karin is pure Reiwa. She's not about all these played-out tropes. They're both in college and attracted to each other? Asks her out. This chapter there is potential for Mei to think it's all just acting? Clarified that her feelings are real and not acting. If Karin were the only player, this story would end immediately, and I respect that immensely.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Karin is pure Reiwa. She's not about all these played-out tropes. They're both in college and attracted to each other? Asks her out. This chapter there is potential for Mei to think it's all just acting? Clarified that her feelings are real and not acting. If Karin were the only player, this story would end immediately, and I respect that immensely.

I agree Karin has been the most clear about her feelings and intents. There's not mystery with her. She likes Mei. She tell her. She asks her out. For that I also like her the most.

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

Bruh the comments here are either “Kaoru ftw” or “Kaoru gtfo”

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

shark senpai is so hot wtf. i can't stand it. that one panel on 112 is like soooo my shit. Tamamusi is such a visionary, all of these girls are fantastic and super specific with their own unique but deeply appealing moe.

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 3:41PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

shark senpai is so hot wtf. i can't stand it. that one panel on 112 is like soooo my shit. Tamamusi is such a visionary, all of these girls are fantastic and super specific with their own unique but deeply appealing moe.

Definitely agreed that Tamamusi is a woman of great taste haha

joined May 16, 2021

Uwwoooghhfh ssseeeeeegggss

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Hmm. If you're in a pretend relationship and you have a tongue match with another girl, is that cheating or pretend cheating...? Call me a purist of sorts, but the wishy washy-ness of the MC is starting to irk me. If it doesn't go the good communicative poly route, I might just drop and come back to see what the ending is.

It's a harem manga where the MC doesn't know who she loves. It's literally in the title of the manga. What did you expect?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Definitely agreed that Tamamusi is a woman of great taste haha

Hah! You must be a Karin fan! Taste!

More seriously, the problem with Karin is she was/is a womaniser, so Mei is probably assuming she wants Mei in her harem. Not that Mei would mind.

Mei is keeping her options open. She probably won't have a "we're dating" relationship with anyone but Karin, but if it comes up, she can say Karin proposed they date "for practice," and anything she's said after that isn't what Mei agreed to.

I really think Mei isn't jealous and is thrilled to have five beauties after her. So it's already a de facto harem manga.

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Kaoru saw her chance and took it lmao

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

The funny thing is Riri is charming Mei by accident. Someone posted a funny extra that came with the volume of Riri accidentally charming Mei https://mobile.twitter.com/humizuki_karasu/status/1608008853148569602/photo/1

Tumblr_opcu043p311w5vzweo1_250
joined Feb 18, 2019

I f*cking love this manga everything is so freaking amazing and I relate so hard with Mei lmao I be crushing on cute girls all the time.
I don't know if this has been posted before but I'll leave rhe link of the voiced chapter ! Mei's voice is done By vtuber Sukoya Kana which is just even better, bless goddess tamamusi
https://youtu.be/-Lp-H1tw6Hw

bluraspberry Uploader
Chistaki
Bar4bidden
joined Jan 10, 2023

This has turned into one of my favorite series and I feel very called out by Minato. I hope she keeps fighting because she always has such an interesting time Mei. I love the little rivalries and partnerships starting to develop as all the harem members become aware of each other.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

For some reason that No Pressure No Diamonds shirt seems a bit creepy to me...

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Mei if you're not going for the prof give her to me instead

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

For some reason that No Pressure No Diamonds shirt seems a bit creepy to me...

It's just the school version of "no pain no gain"

joined Aug 21, 2017

Love a woman who is good at managing her finances

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

In a harem manga, it's either that, or the MC has to be suuuper dumb (to the point of not being able to understand when she gets confessed), otherwise the whole setup collapses, and she just ends up dating with whoever was the first to confess.

To keep it as a harem, all five girls need to have something that stops them from becoming a couple with Mei. I can accept that Mei, wants to accept her confession from the heart and not just in the heat of the moment (although she does consider just going with the flow). Of course that's a time-limited excuse, but I don't think the manga wants to drag it out too much, once the other girls confess, it's going to change to "Ok, now who should I go out with?"

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

conclusion:
-Kaoru can smell lesbianism
-Each lesbian has a particular smell
-Since the smell seems to increase in intensity when engaging in risqué activities, the implication is that the smell permeates in discharge (wetness)
-Therefore, lesbians have a gland somewhere in the reproductive system that secretes lesbianism pheromones.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

conclusion:
-Kaoru can smell lesbianism
-Each lesbian has a particular smell
-Since the smell seems to increase in intensity when engaging in risqué activities, the implication is that the smell permeates in discharge (wetness)
-Therefore, lesbians have a gland somewhere in the reproductive system that secretes lesbianism pheromones.

Are you saying that Lesbians Smell?

To reply you must either login or sign up.