Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Tumblr_b9119341864f4a413e9ee9aac568bb24_2bec616a_1280%20(1)
joined Apr 2, 2020

next chapter = peak

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

2 of the best girls in one go?? Hngggggg. I've got to prepare my heart... and other things.

joined Feb 1, 2021

It feels like the author has grown really attached to Nanao - and I mean I totally get that, she's great. But plotwise, I feel like we are going to need some updates on the Mai situation at some point soon.

(Maybe she'll be at this hotel too out of sheer manga-coincidence?)

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Idk, to my eyes, since the beginning the "i will go to a brothel and call every girl available until i find Mai" drive Asumi was fated to end in a "why was i doing this again?" Even the senpai has pointed how Asumi has grown to enjoy the thing more and more, hell she even stopped calling girls that were similar to Mai and you guys get surprised she is barely mentioned? She got corrupted by the pleasure :v

Not that i mind bc plotwise Nanao seems like a healthier partner for Asumi :v but whatever i know what happens when you have too much faith in a ship on a series with 2 or more of those...

All of that development will probably end up in the trash can....

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 10:50AM

joined Apr 10, 2021

Personally, I'm disappointed if (when?) Asumi (or Nanao, or anyone) will stop going to have fun at the brothel. In real life stopping to visit a brothel and ending up with a nice girl/guy would be for the absolute best, but this is a magical joyful brothel where everyone enjoys themselves so much that it's a shame if some sort of "grew out of it" is pulled.

Again, not realistically, but in this manga.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Firstly, loved the chapter, though honestly, part of me wanted Nanao and Asumi to interact with one another a bit more. Ouka with her shit-eating grin 100% caught onto Nanao, which made for some amusing moments and I'm wondering if these two will interact, maybe bond over how cute Asumi is or something.

Now, with the developments of this chapter, there are several ways I can see this go, and I'm not sure which I prefer. I will say this - GO BIG.

In any case, I've seen quite a few comments mention Mai, and honestly I understand though don't necessarily fully agree. I definitely don't think the plot has strayed or gotten lost. Truth be told, I simply adore Nanao, so that might be why I'm so eagerly strapped on for this ride, but I do feel regardless feel that there is a method to the madness. Besides, everything so far has been so goddamn good, I personally don't mind any side trips or the like. I feel compelled to say that this is my opinion and I'm not saying anyone is wrong. In any case, looking forward to the next chapter. Go big.

Now that I'm in a more comfortable spot, some more thoughts:

(1.) Seeing Nanao almost lose herself was amusing and actually kinda hot, but it's also really nice to see how much more open and honest she is with herself, and she almost was honest with Asumi. Though, honestly, I'm glad it didn't come this early. I'm enjoying Nanao being a disaster, but also she still has some things to work out.
Also page 6 with the glance was just fantastic. Buddy you ain't slick, or something along those lines

(2.) Mentioning the shower scene, while there was some tension to it that gave it a bit of spice, when Asumi thanked Nanao for coming and told her she wanted to get closer to her was legit meltingly wholesome. I loved that moment.

(3.) I am very amused by how not-subtle-at-all Ouka is. Like, on a general level, but specifically about the whole love hotel thing. "Like a whole visit's worth..." and, "I think you're also familiar..." were gut-busting. She's almost selling Asumi out completely in the most nonchalantly casual manner.

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 2:46PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

ALMOST THERE

joined Jan 11, 2014

I don’t really care that we haven’t seen Mai too much? I think Mai’s plot thread is very interesting, but I also love Nanao’s. I have faith the author hadn’t forgotten Mai but I don’t think stories have to rigidly follow the initial motivations of the main character to be compelling. Just because Mai isn’t the focus doesn’t mean the story has no direction or plot (and therefore uncompelling), it just means our current plot is Nanao. I think Nanao has followed the themes of the story perfectly. Asumi, due to a crush, goes on to break out of her shell and become a lesbian brothel enjoyer. Nanao, due to a crush, goes on to break blah blah you get it. I am wholeheartedly down for growing the lives of Asumi, and I desperately hope the author spends time on Mai as well, before having them meet. It would be so much more complicated and entertaining than “oh i guess we do like each other wanna go out?”

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 1:24PM

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

JUST FUCK ALREADY

joined Aug 20, 2022

If Asumi and Nanao slept together, that might be the most emotional/romantic thing Asumi's done. Anything spicy that's happened so far always involved money being exchanged. As much as I want to see Mai again, I'm down for whatever happening.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

This is reaching the point of Unlimited Harem Works. (That's not a complaint, mind.)

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Three lesbians walk into a love hotel.

… I feel like that’s the setup for a joke, but I have no idea what the punchline is.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh she was so close. God it kills me that Asumi has a childhood friend she most probably (I can't remember it's been so long) has a crush on and will win in the end. This tension kills me but I love it.

Also, a threesome is unlikely but that's not going to stop me hoping for one.

20220118_154303
joined Feb 15, 2021

I AM IN LOVE WITH OUKA

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

aw man she chickened out

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

We all know Asumi is fated to end up with Mai so the question is who'll be Nanao's partner in the end.

I was thinking Ena/Nanao (if Nanao continues seeing her and they bond) but maybe Ouka will sneak into Nanao's bed, tie her, gag her, and use bdsm techniques on her to make her addicted?

03fca6214046e15b1cbd7ed7cd767b1a
joined May 26, 2020

Kinda want Nanao and Asumi to just kiss and get married at this point

joined May 26, 2020

I don’t really care that we haven’t seen Mai too much? I think Mai’s plot thread is very interesting, but I also love Nanao’s. I have faith the author hadn’t forgotten Mai but I don’t think stories have to rigidly follow the initial motivations of the main character to be compelling. Just because Mai isn’t the focus doesn’t mean the story has no direction or plot (and therefore uncompelling), it just means our current plot is Nanao. I think Nanao has followed the themes of the story perfectly. Asumi, due to a crush, goes on to break out of her shell and become a lesbian brothel enjoyer. Nanao, due to a crush, goes on to break blah blah you get it. I am wholeheartedly down for growing the lives of Asumi, and I desperately hope the author spends time on Mai as well, before having them meet. It would be so much more complicated and entertaining than “oh i guess we do like each other wanna go out?”

now that you mention their similar motives, I'm guessing the author would use Nanao as like, a contrast to Asumi
Asumi enjoyed brothel and would keep coming back (bcs she's looking for mai) while Nanao also enjoyed it but just used it as a driving push(bcs she's not really looking for Asumi in the brothel)
(could be wrong with how unpredictable this manga is tbh)

joined May 26, 2020

Oooh baby, go for it tiny gay!! Get senpussy!

I giggled, just replying to see it again when checking my acc replies

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

We all know Asumi is fated to end up with Mai so the question is who'll be Nanao's partner in the end.

I was thinking Ena/Nanao (if Nanao continues seeing her and they bond) but maybe Ouka will sneak into Nanao's bed, tie her, gag her, and use bdsm techniques on her to make her addicted?

Not we all, you. It's not a settled thing at all. I prefer Nanao over Mai at this point. But I also really like Mai.
So a harem ending would be the best for me.

joined Jan 14, 2020

How often is Asumi going out?

$200/week would be $10,000 a year. What's her job again?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

What ever happened to Mai? I don't know whether it was me missing something, or the mangaka actually forgot her.

last edited at Nov 25, 2022 5:34AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

What ever happened to Mai? I don't know whether it was me missing something, or the mangaka actually forgot her.

They ALMOST met but then Asumi got sick and missed her chance, now we're taking the scenic route to focus on Nanao.

last edited at Nov 25, 2022 9:12AM

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

How often is Asumi going out?

$200/week would be $10,000 a year. What's her job again?

Nanao gives her 100,000 jpy per week for just some household work, which is llike $900 at the start of 2022 (now only $720 though). So, you know. It's really good to have a rich girl loving you.

last edited at Nov 25, 2022 12:44PM

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I don't think there'll be a threesome, neither Nanao nor Asumi are ready for it and the manga seems to clearly want to keep Senpai out of Asumi's harem.
But I can certainly see Senpai trying to push Nanao and Asumi towards each other

To reply you must either login or sign up.