Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

I'm more intrigued by (Potential) Future Elsa saying that Evie won't be bothered by the system for a while. I'm curious why that would be, but that also means it is going to come back eventually. The system acted up before when Evie would try to be affectionate with Elsa, but wouldn't prevent Elsa from being affectionate with Evie. So presumably this is a nice chance for Evie to do something without the warning popping up, or it would be if Evie has the guts for it.

What if the "antidote" the witch gave her wasn't actually that, but something that makes Evie invisible to the VS for a short while? It would explain why the witch only decided to do a future "telling" after Evie downed the whole thing, and also why the "antidote" takes so long to take effect: it basically doesn't do jack to the original potion, whose effects are just metabolized away by Evie's body at a normal rate.

Oh, wow, that might be right

joined Sep 23, 2022

New chapter when???

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Did we ever get more info on how Dahlia fits into all this and why Evie's memories are "incomplete"?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch42#3

What's going on in this playthrough of the game and how many other characters know it's a game?

New chapter when???

Mondays

last edited at Nov 19, 2022 1:31PM

joined Apr 16, 2022

Did we ever get more info on how Dahlia fits into all this and why Evie's memories are "incomplete"?

Not yet

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

What's going on in this playthrough of the game and how many other characters know it's a game?

There's also the question of whether there are NPCs in on the secret (i.e. Yasei no Last Boss) vs other actual players (i.e. I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss), I could imagine either or both coming into play here but I feel like having other players in the picture would kind of ruin it. Genre-aware or structure-aware NPCs could be really fun.

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

I can’t tell Elsa about anything related to the villainess system.That’s forbidden by the system.

I wonder if that’s what happened with ‘probably-future-Elsa’? Her Evie told her about the system and died as a result.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Aw she has realised her feelings but still locks them away. Getting closer though.

That demon king is devlish using all the kids to get food for herself.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

How about YOU hurry it up with the green hair one huh?!

On a more serious note, I realize that this pairing would be a little problematic for my taste, considering that the Demon Lord could supposedly transform older with the help of magic. I mean I'm all for it for age gap pairings but hm, perhaps wait like a couple of decades till its age appropriate? I'd like to read a sequel about them if they are supposed to be a pairing ngl. If not, then so be it.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

They will do a bit of mischievous to make Elsa happy.

Also if it has gotten to the point in which the children kinda get what's going on between them then they have gotten to the density level in which if they were placed in water they would sink like an anvil.

How about YOU hurry it up with the green hair one huh?!

On a more serious note, I realize that this pairing would be a little problematic for my taste, considering that the Demon Lord could supposedly transform older with the help of magic. I mean I'm all for it for age gap pairings but hm, perhaps wait like a couple of decades till its age appropriate? I'd like to read a sequel about them if they are supposed to be a pairing ngl. If not, then so be it.

honestly that would make for quite a good side chapter or like a spin off.

joined Apr 26, 2022

Lmfao

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Ah, I thought for a second the demon lord was going to yell about how much of a useless lesbian Yvonne is for Elsa! She'll regret it when the donuts are gone but they're still lesbricks. :P

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Confession plan ruined by a dumb demon girl

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Me, a born and raised lesbian: whoa that's peak gay.

Akari-n
joined May 22, 2022

The sudden horns made me worry a bit but afterwards the whole thing turned out to be pretty sweet

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Pseudo-confession, let's goooooooo! <3

Prettygirlsmall
joined Jul 4, 2021

Oh dang, Evie just going right for it! Was she really just straight-up confessing if Faye hadn't screwed it up? It seems like it.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I mean, Elsa would probably be into Yvonne being her "mother".

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Yessss, Mommy. Hmmm.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Wow, Evie went for a confession. I think Elsa kinda 'got it loud and clear' but is giving her a chance to make it official official and use her words

Also love the visual pun of Evie getting 'horny' that got a chuckle from me before it just became a bunch of pages of cute and soft and my heart.

joined Jul 5, 2019

I now pronounce you mother wife

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ngl, Evie having those horns pop up every time she feels horny no pun intended would make physical communication easier :v

405877881@2x
joined May 6, 2019

AW HELL YEAHH LETS GOOO

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Yvonne was NOT trying to confess to Elsa. She just wanted to secretly give her the flowers and that's all. The kids were the ones who tried to make things explicit.

The wording of lines on pg6 and 7 were changed to try and make this clearer.

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

So underneath all those layers of dense was just the boldest girl huh?

To reply you must either login or sign up.