Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

swimsuit sex hell yea

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

The art is good but the story is fuck up, and Nakano is just a manipulative creep actually feel bad of Miyako because that prostitution reservation thing started without her consent and get corrupted by it.

Let's be clear about one thing here, Miyako is not a victim.
Had Nakano gone about things in a bad way? Yes, definetly.
Has Miyako gone along with it on her own will? Yes, yes she has.

Because miyako put in a spot since nakano already spread to 15 people what they did which is supposed to be secret if Nakano is a descent person but she wasn't so she had no choice bruh,
And the start of the story kinda lowkey emergence tho they are both got manipulated by a women player type of guy then got used by that prostitution thing the difference is this is yuri so it less fk up

She has had all the choice, she never had to accept anybody's money, she is not under duress, she is willingly going along with it. Nakano's chat group is not binding for Miyako, she's under no obligation to take the money from anyone just because they made a reservation Nakano.

joined Aug 15, 2017

The art is good but the story is fuck up, and Nakano is just a manipulative creep actually feel bad of Miyako because that prostitution reservation thing started without her consent and get corrupted by it.

Let's be clear about one thing here, Miyako is not a victim.
Had Nakano gone about things in a bad way? Yes, definetly.
Has Miyako gone along with it on her own will? Yes, yes she has.

Because miyako put in a spot since nakano already spread to 15 people what they did which is supposed to be secret if Nakano is a descent person but she wasn't so she had no choice bruh,
And the start of the story kinda lowkey emergence tho they are both got manipulated by a women player type of guy then got used by that prostitution thing the difference is this is yuri so it less fk up

She has had all the choice, she never had to accept anybody's money, she is not under duress, she is willingly going along with it. Nakano's chat group is not binding for Miyako, she's under no obligation to take the money from anyone just because they made a reservation Nakano.

I mean there is some weird stuff going on here, like showing nudes (she didn't even know were taken) to strangers.

joined Oct 9, 2022

"I don't usually eat out,"

Because she's the one usually being eaten?

joined Apr 16, 2022

Those were some really excellent expressions in the last two panels; the mangaka's art seems to be steadily improving.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 5:01PM

joined Jan 21, 2020

Bruh i wish i could think 5.3 euros is alot for a decent sized meal jesus. If its decent quality id expect to pay like 10-15 euros for that

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 5:11PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

gonna be honest like I don't want to incite anyone but this story is so clearly just having fun that like, to argue about how and why certain characters are bad people if framed through the lens of real life morality seems kind of moot when the story itself literally only cares about how to facilitate sex scenes. Like there sure are stories where taking apart the morality and ethics on display can lead to incredibly thoughtful essays but this is not one of those stories. This one truly just wants to show you how Miyako is having hot lesbian sex with every hot woman in this college area.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 5:38PM

joined Jul 22, 2014

Those expressions on Asakura's face!
Honestly she would be a good fit for a stable long term relationship but I'm still supporting Sayama.

last edited at Nov 1, 2022 3:30AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Bruh i wish i could think 5.3 euros is alot for a decent sized meal jesus. If its decent quality id expect to pay like 10-15 euros for that

1) eating out in Japan can indeed be cheap

2) remember that the MC has been very poor, living on a few euros a day, so even a cheap meal out gets processed as "two or three days worth of food" for her.

Similarly, in the US, food stamps are $6/day, so even a $8 burrito is over a day's food, for just one meal.

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Asakura is the best

joined Dec 17, 2021

I really like this story because it shows people using money to enjoy themselves, which is soemthing I've been struggling with all my life, so I find it quasi cathartic.

Also I like it when every girl makes a mess of the neko MC. That's pretty good too.

joined Apr 16, 2022

gonna be honest like I don't want to incite anyone but this story is so clearly just having fun that like, to argue about how and why certain characters are bad people if framed through the lens of real life morality seems kind of moot when the story itself literally only cares about how to facilitate sex scenes.

Honestly, I think this is kind of unfair to the manga? There's been multiple chapters at this point with no or very little nudity. Obviously the sex is a major focus but it's not the only focus; the manga is devoting a fair amount of page space to developing the characters as well. If you yourself don't care about the characters there's obviously nothing wrong with that, but I don't think it's wrong to take the manga seriously either.

joined Sep 22, 2021

Dat face. Dat Smug.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Dat face. Dat Smug.

The cutest smug

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

gonna be honest like I don't want to incite anyone but this story is so clearly just having fun that like, to argue about how and why certain characters are bad people if framed through the lens of real life morality seems kind of moot when the story itself literally only cares about how to facilitate sex scenes. Like there sure are stories where taking apart the morality and ethics on display can lead to incredibly thoughtful essays but this is not one of those stories. This one truly just wants to show you how Miyako is having hot lesbian sex with every hot woman in this college area.

If that was the only reason behind that manga, it'd have been simpler and less dividing to simply have Miyako deciding for herself to do that, or ask Nakano to set it up for her. Or at least have Nakano ask her if she wants to do it.

Instead, we have Nakano just setting everything behind Miyako's back and acting like a pimp. I wouldn't be surprised if she takes a commission or something, like an entry fee to that club she made (not saying she does, just that if that come up, I wouldn't be surprised). Working around that feeling would have took a couple pannels and a few lines at most.

On to the latest chapter, Asakura is the cutest and would rather see Miyako end up with her rather than Nakano. That face in the last pannel... <3

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Someone else who is like "how dare you discuss things about this manga"
If you don't like the way people's discussion is going, don't participate. While we will continue to discuss the morality of the situations or whatever else this manga inspires us to discuss.
Edit: that was really harsh, sorry. But these kinds of comments get to me.
There's no right or wrong way to enjoy a story. There's no right or wrong topic to get onto or themes to discuss, despite what the "point" of the story is. Being serious about the implications doesn't mean we hate the story (I never understand people who read something just to hate on it), it means that is what we feel about what we just read.

last edited at Nov 1, 2022 7:43AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

This manga shows a decent split between a frugal, humble life for a better future versus a spendthrift, flamboyant life for the present and the lengths to get there either way. I hope the novelty of dating multiple partners doesn’t wear off for her, because that’s when she turns into something she may not want to be identified as in the future.

Funny manga! Keep up the good work.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

not really a fan of nakano but guess someone's gotta be the catalyst for our heroine lol

joined Dec 13, 2018

Asakura's a nice one, which is why I think things won't go well for her

last edited at Nov 3, 2022 11:29PM

joined Jan 11, 2014

Asakura's a nice one, which is why I think things won't go well for her

Her face on the last page was so sweet. She's wholesome that way and only gives good vibes. I don't think there's any end pair that will truly bother someone like her who gets so much happiness and joy just from supporting the person she likes financially. She's a chad v-tuber fan after all who's content getting a shoutout for donating 50 dollars XD

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

God Asakura's face in that last panel damn that's some good stuff

And I thought Bertolt Hoover was the only one with unique sleeping positions.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Peak fiction tbh

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She actually said she wanted to buy her love, even though she meant something else she said that and didn't go "wait a sec"

Silly Asakura

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

69 position is the best!
Asakura is the prettier but i see the first girl still has best scenes

To reply you must either login or sign up.