Forum › Posts by TheDarkNerd

joined Oct 9, 2022

Sorry, I haven't read the entire topic, but I will say that the MC could be gender-fluid or even gender-apathetic. I know personally, I'd love to be able to flip between bodily configurations freely, based entirely on whim. The MC did express that he's not exactly comfortable with the situation, but his love for his GF outweighs that. At this point, it really is just "wait and see".

joined Oct 9, 2022

No problem sticks around particularly long in this series, so I don't see the fiancee being a problem for much longer. Also thinking it's gonna be Riri, which I know there's logistical issues possibly, but I can imagine that's only gonna make rich boy even more set on trying to win her over.

joined Oct 9, 2022

Yanagi loves lil sis
Lil sis loves Momo
Momo loves Yanagi
Bizarre love triangle time

Every time I see you falling, I get down on my knees and pray. I'm waiting for that final moment you, say the words that I can't say.

Definitely interested in seeing where this goes.

joined Oct 9, 2022

I didn't even know there was a Zombie tag.

Looking at the number of series using it, I'm guessing it's a bit of a dead tag.

joined Oct 9, 2022

"I don't usually eat out,"

Because she's the one usually being eaten?

joined Oct 9, 2022

That would have been the 2nd manga I've seen where a girl gets oral from an anteater...

Wait, what?

Hagure Idol: Jigoku-hen (aka Booty Royale) had a chapter where that happened. Turns out anteaters like honey >.>

joined Oct 9, 2022

Cockvore is fine until the person who shrunk down to get "swallowed" sneezes and suddenly reverts back to normal size.

And yeah, this manga really does surprise me with how a lot more of the characters just go for it, rather than being bothered by Kokeshi's innuendo.

joined Oct 9, 2022

Huh, and here I thought the down from a phoenix had to be used by someone else to revive them. I guess in the right circumstances, it's an auto-use.