Forum › Cinderella Cosplaytion discussion

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Hell yeah, more age gap otaku yuri

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

Thank you for the new series and chapter.

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

This looks like a promising start~

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I wonder if Hinata is going to become an actor? It seems like she would be very good at method acting, if she is able to completely transform her presence to match a particular character. Though I am not sure that stunting her own growth as a person from a young age is a valid price to pay for that.

Also, Tsukiko may find her calling as a cosplay medic. As far as I understood she was able to fix Hinata's costume because she always goes to the conventions with the full costume of the same character in her bag, but if she doesn't ever plan on actually wearing it again, there is a missed opportunity for doing a lot of good there.

last edited at Oct 29, 2022 8:28AM

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Take a shot every time they say "love"

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I've liked this mangaka's past works, I think I'll like this current work. Let's goooo

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow- I hope this takes off- its really good- please give me 3-5 volumes of them!

I wonder if the older lady will stay supporting the new girl making her outfits, or will she start cosplaying again?

Is that what the story will be besides romance- (I assume) - the older woman finding her 'love' of herself/the world again and starting cosplay again by the end?

Also- age gap :)

last edited at Oct 29, 2022 10:37AM

joined Apr 16, 2022

There are worse ideas than yuri My Dress-Up Darling

joined Sep 28, 2017

Nanatsu Fuji + age gap
Just sign me in!

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Ful of confidence in costume and shy as out of it. Damn, do I identify with that. Except I'm just very introverted and dislike people.

Either way, cosplay, conventions, and Ren Faire are a wonderful escape. No longer myself, but Master Gula of the Foretellers from the Kingdom Hearts series

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Be Careful, Onee-san.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I'm reminded of that BDSM lolicon manga by Nanatsu Fuji.

This could become quite hot.

last edited at Oct 29, 2022 12:12PM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

"I'm 14 and in 2nd year of middle school!"... I knew beat-for-beat that this would happen and how, but still somehow was surprised. Also amused, very amused. And looking at the author's other works was an "oh... that..." moment of its own. I do not know what to expect, but I say fuck it - go big or go home. Either case, I will most probably be amused.

last edited at Oct 29, 2022 12:41PM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm getting really good vibes from this one, I'm all in! Really feels like a worthy successor to kami eshi jk to ol fujoshi! And Kirin-kun beat me to it, lol!

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

That's an "oof" if I've ever seen one

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh, the author love agegaps.
But i was hoping this time is legal age :=

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wheeeeeeeew yeah it must've been fate, glad it was you who found her! a 14yo shy cosplayer with no enough awareness of the internet could've gone wrong quickly.

Very very excited considering this author's past work too...

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Hell yes another cradle robber manga!
Go oneesan, it was love at first sight! Embrace that Warikan spirit and go for it!

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

You'll die from alcohol poisoning!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I'm reminded of that BDSM lolicon manga by Nanatsu Fuji.

This could become quite hot.

That was was quite perverted for that fact it was ALL tease! I hope this one is less pervy but we get more real yuri action!

joined Sep 6, 2018

You'll die from alcohol poisoning!

In good spirit!

joined May 11, 2020

Oh of course she's 14 it should have been obvious from the get go.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This has potential… to be a success or a minefield. I’m interested to see how cosplay is tolerated over there.

joined Jan 14, 2020

As far as I understood she was able to fix Hinata's costume because she always goes to the conventions with the full costume of the same character in her bag

My impression is she didn't "fix" the costume, she simply lent out the one she'd brought with her.

This has potential… to be a success or a minefield. I’m interested to see how cosplay is tolerated over there.

Uh, over where?

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

14 huh?...dayum bro

To reply you must either login or sign up.