Forum › Posts by kirby

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

I hope her mom showing up is a good thing. She may be a bitch, but she loves and cares for her daughter, not just trying to drag her back home. I hope this is the case

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Makino's parents are so out of touch it's pathetic

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Heck, I'll take a yuri version of LOTR any day !

YES!

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Shirafune. A true man of God, because he's willing to commit a sin out of love

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Benika too head over heels to break up with her gf

Yeah, that spy is about to bounce off her unshakable sweetness.

Same. Complete faith in Benika. I bet they could her every little dirty thing Rose has done up to now, and she wouldn't care a bit

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Full series when?

Yes! Please!

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Makino finally did it!

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Oof.
She really does need to buy more time. Good plan.
The girl needs therapy, not someone else to "need" her so she can keep on living.

Good. Thank you for this comment. Instead simply tearing down the self-harm aspect. Seriously, even if it was introduced suddenly, such things are never obvious from the get-go. Real suicidal tendencies are normally hidden by the individual. Even more so in ones like Satou's case, again, concealing such thoughts from others and bringing it up casually. Very, very common.

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Ful of confidence in costume and shy as out of it. Damn, do I identify with that. Except I'm just very introverted and dislike people.

Either way, cosplay, conventions, and Ren Faire are a wonderful escape. No longer myself, but Master Gula of the Foretellers from the Kingdom Hearts series

kirby
_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Grossly incandescent

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

I love how Tenma's tantrum is about a desire to be a responsible adult

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Yes! Finally! Makino is taking a more sincere interest in Satou. Also, love the subtle bits of sweat on Satou's face at the end

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

"...love from Aya too." I have a feeling the "love" isn't physical with the young one. Especially considering the facial expressions of her and Aya at the end of the previous chapter.

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 8:16PM

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Ayano is straight out of r/entitledparents or r/raisedbynarcists

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Meme is to X as Uub is to Buu

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 8:30PM

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

At first I was going question the claim that archery is uncultured. Then the last page came along...

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

We all know Nagashimas assignment, company owners don't like Kazuha's dad and think Kazuha might be from another guy. Ch 3, pg 14 got me thinking. Looks like a flashback of Kazuha and her dad in a small apartment, which could imply she's from a previous relationship of his, and that she is related to him by blood, and was maybe adopted by her fathers now late-wife when they got married. Just a thought

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Sequel plz!!!

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Just ask her out already!

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Just ask her out, Makino!

_yuri_hime_14_clear_file
joined Oct 21, 2011

Sequel please!