Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Korisu's face when she enters the toy store XD <3
Also love how every woman in this world is a raging lesbian that'll forgo running to safety for the sake of taking panty shots.
This was a nice chapter and break from the current arc.

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

every story working on some kind of "long-ish" arc needs a break from time to time, for the audience, the characters and probably the writter as well

This one was really fun

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Remember how back in the day, every chapter was a lighthearted romp like this one? I do, too...

By the logic of good plot composition, in which the author has so far established themselves as exceptionally good, a breather episode like this should precede things getting very, very dark. So while I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter, it makes me uneasy about what comes next. .__.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Funny as always. x'D

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Momo failed No Nut November.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

i can imagine, her phone still on live and shown those 2 havin sex lol

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Huh, new chapter bringing us some answers it seems. So I guess Shion is Lord Enorme huh, I didn't expect that. Did anyone else figure this out in this chapter or even earlier? Now I'm interested in seeing how that happened.

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Huh, new chapter bringing us some answers it seems. So I guess Shion is Lord Enorme huh, I didn't expect that. Did anyone else figure this out in this chapter or even earlier? Now I'm interested in seeing how that happened.

Yeah, some people speculated about it pretty much ever since Shion showed up because she wears a similar-looking cape. Then she got really mad when Randa touched her butt.

Murasmol5min
joined Mar 11, 2014

here are our own charts, made before ch35 came out (hoping the formatting works hha)
dark

vdl

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What a way to make her self-destruct... :D

Chamo
joined Mar 15, 2019

Yeah, some people speculated about it pretty much ever since Shion showed up because she wears a similar-looking cape. Then she got really mad when Randa touched her butt.

I haven't looked at this series' forum in a while, makes sense.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Thank you for the gift, it's very thoughtful.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Shipping wars lets GOoooooooooooooo!!! wheeew that was lewd and that DID NOT look like a bellybutton LOL

Also nooooooo please don't mess with Nemo and Matama, they're so precious TAT my babies

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Shipping wars lets GOoooooooooooooo!!! wheeew that was lewd and that DID NOT look like a bellybutton LOL

Also nooooooo please don't mess with Nemo and Matama, they're so precious TAT my babies

But they're into humiliation. She's just threatening them with a good time.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Y'all know I've been shipping Baiser x Azul from the start, but I can no longer deny that by now, Kiwi has grown into an overall much better long-term partner for Baiser. I mean, Baiser and Azul are still better sexually compatible, but it's Kiwi who puts all the work into her relationship with Baiser, and that's what ultimately counts the most in my experience.

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 10:47AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I mean, Baiser and Azul are still better sexually compatible, but it's Kiwi who puts all the work into her relationship with Baiser, and that's what ultimately counts the most in my experience.

Although there does still remain the question of whether Baiser actually wants that relationship. That counts a lot as well, and she did leave it unanswered this time as well - albeit also making it quite clear that she won't seriously consider anyone else as long as she hasn't given a proper reply to Kiwi.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Momo failed No Nut November.

Extreme No Nut November Challenge!!

If you fail you explode!!

1000000% impossible!

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

sorry kiwi but the crazy bitch is right, good x evil forbidden fruit is the best, i don't make the rules

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nipple bombs are a thing now, huh.

joined Dec 26, 2017

Of the Shio-chans, Pantano Pesca seems like a strong candidate for the most readily "converted" if that is how this might go again. Her stake in the cause does not seem to be as personal as the other two thus far, and her she doesn't set any new high water marks for the series with regard to her current disregard of the agency of others in the pursuit of her kink.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Y'all know I've been shipping Baiser x Azul from the start, but I can no longer deny that by now, Kiwi has grown into an overall much better long-term partner for Baiser. I mean, Baiser and Azul are still better sexually compatible, but it's Kiwi who puts all the work into her relationship with Baiser, and that's what ultimately counts the most in my experience.

I'm still on the OT3 train, but Kiwi's my favorite character so I loved this chapter. Fight for your love, Kiwi!

Edit: Also I think Berserga is the most likely of the Shio-chans to turn if her faith in Imitatio can be broken. Or maybe I'm just hoping for this because her design is fantastic.

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 1:59PM

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Crack-ship indeed! I'm an Azul x Baiser fan.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow that was genius. I love this shipping war and I original wasn't a Utena x Kiwi shipper but this chapter has converted me. I love the two of them.

I do also find it really funny that Kiwi actually broke her window. Wasn't a even a fake gag where it wasn't fixed next panel. She actually smashed it.

Edit: Forgot to mention the belly button. Man that's creative to get around censors.

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 4:54PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Still holding out hope for the OT3, though it's gonna be hard for AzulxUtena to enter the mix. not bc of Kiwi but rather bc of Utena's and Azul's convictions as the respective leaders of their opposed factions.
Unless they either let go of their positions or some other enemy comes along that's strong enough to force both teams to properly work together, I don't see anything resolving that rift anytime soon v.v

joined Apr 16, 2022

^ Magenta is actually the leader of the magical girls, not Azul. And Utena isn't really aligned with Enormeeta's convictions, she's just loyal to her friends, so once the evil mascot is taken care of I can see Utena turning it into more of a "fun mischief" thing (sort of like in chapter 42).

To reply you must either login or sign up.