Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

joined May 24, 2014

She's being so despicable right now. I love it.

She IS a scummy gap student, after all.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

makino in this chapter:
oh right i forgot! straight girls exist!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

And here you think last chapter she would have progress but no,double down on it.I can't.

Parents shouldn’t force their children to work in what THEY want them to, so her sister is as much of a victim as MC.

And yet, they accept that the sister do what she want to do. But yeah, they're scums of the earth imarite. If they're were really that much of a scum,they will have forced the sister on it and not accept her dreams. They forced into MC because she is a NEET and a scum who have no dreams.Pretty sure they wouldn't have do this a certain someone cared about what she want to do instead of caring about only her horniness.

Sorry but i can't like her at this point.

You know how sometimes villains are more fun than heroes? That's what this story is.

Makino is very deliberately written to be a bad person. If you don't like her that's because you're not supposed to.

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

It's in the title and all but man this chapter did remind me once again that she really is scummy lmao

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Makino is such a piece of shit haha. And I love it.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Lightning striking the house most certainly must've hit the ground system,otherwise the author would be talking about her house catching fire.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And here you think last chapter she would have progress but no,double down on it.I can't.

Parents shouldn’t force their children to work in what THEY want them to, so her sister is as much of a victim as MC.

And yet, they accept that the sister do what she want to do. But yeah, they're scums of the earth imarite. If they're were really that much of a scum,they will have forced the sister on it and not accept her dreams. They forced into MC because she is a NEET and a scum who have no dreams.Pretty sure they wouldn't have do this a certain someone cared about what she want to do instead of caring about only her horniness.

You know how sometimes villains are more fun than heroes? That's what this story is.

Makino is very deliberately written to be a bad person. If you don't like her that's because you're not supposed to.

But she is not fun. Frankly the scum become less and less bearable for me. I said it again but it's just karma that her parents force her on the job.

DaSupremeXtream
Yatsude%202-min
joined Jul 11, 2019

Is it just me or did she get 10x more devilish than before?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Motokura = Rina right? But if that is the case, how can Rina and Makinon NOT recognized each other?

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

But she is not fun.

Sez you.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Motokura = Rina right? But if that is the case, how can Rina and Makinon NOT recognized each other?

No, they're different people, even if they look somewhat similar. Rina has a mole under her lip, while Motokura doesn't.

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 3:52AM

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

her dream is to have hot gay sex and shes chasing it wholeheartedly. who are you to judge?

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Makino is the best

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

But she is not fun. Frankly the scum become less and less bearable for me. I said it again but it's just karma that her parents force her on the job.

Then why are you still reading?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Then why are you still reading?

Believe it or not, i still have hope she can somewhat redempt herself in some way like in the last chapter.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

"Wait. She's straight?!"

What a shocking plot twist.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

She's not fun for you, and that's okay.

You don't have to enjoy everything other people enjoy.

joined Aug 11, 2022

MC...please stop trying to blackmail your older sister for money to use for your Waifu....you can be scummy all you want but please stop extorting money from your sister XD

The sad and funny thing is if her sister didn't bring up money/said she do anything then MC wouldn't get the idea. Onee-chan got to stop showing weakness/sending apologetic text messages... MC just borrow money from your Onee-chan and pay her back like 1-10 years later instead of extorting...having a debt that you pay back months/years later is much better than blackmail, you can even bond by talking about your waifu to your Onee-chan while she talk about her tomboy waifu T_T

Well hopefully MC will slowly become a better/richer person to win her waifu XD

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow the mc is really starting to be scummy. Not paying attention to lessons and milking her sister for money. She is finally living up to the title.

Actually surprised this new girl has a crush on a guy (and a pretty older rougher looking guy at that). Thought we might get a funny love triangle where she had a crush on the mc or something. Curious to how her love goal will go.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Lotta Dynasty Readers in this chapter

joined Jul 21, 2020

Actually surprised this new girl has a crush on a guy (and a pretty older rougher looking guy at that). Thought we might get a funny love triangle where she had a crush on the mc or something.

Mind that this never was a 404: Men Not Found sort of story. There have been many male characters in old chapters, from Makino's dad to teachers to students. That some girls go for them comes as no surprise.

https://i.ibb.co/dKPp8HY/het.png

Lotta Dynasty Readers in this chapter

Yeah it's like, go to your baldie, hetero chick, and make room for the lesbians!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The way she treats her sister is the scummy part. Not only no sisterly solidarity but no lesbian solidarity. I haven't seen any reasons for it.

joined Dec 28, 2016

author-san do be having the worst of luck

I'd say it's more likely that the lightning struck near her house. Lightning striking houses tends to make them explode if they're made out of wood. More so even striking nearby can do a lot of stuff. We had lightning strike our backyard and it knocked all the books off shelves that were mounted on that wall.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

huh, I wonder why both of them are going into clinical psychology do you think Maron's sister is dealing with mental illness and both her sister and her girlfriend are moving into the field to try and support her better?

Certainly would be interesting.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

huh, I wonder why both of them are going into clinical psychology do you think Maron's sister is dealing with mental illness and both her sister and her girlfriend are moving into the field to try and support her better?

Certainly would be interesting.

Would be faster to see a clinical psycologist directly than becoming one if it was the case.

To reply you must either login or sign up.