Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

joined Jun 17, 2021

Why is the author always so darn cute. She gets in the last word, and it always just makes me completely forget what revelation I just had about the end of the chapter.

joined Jun 15, 2021

Am I the ONLY person who has fell in love with Rinarina?

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Silly mom, an ii onna is nothing like a warui otoko. Get your facts right.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Er, I mean, yandere is kind of niche....

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I wonder why she doesn't just say she's paying for extra tutoring. I mean, it's technically true, right?

joined Apr 16, 2022

Most of us have fallen in love with the author I think

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

This author is a beacon of hope for all those struggling with life.

Just make your entire life into a hobby!

joined Jul 23, 2019

She's a housewife. Her main occupation is caring for her family and doing housework while her husband goes out to work. (In her free time she draws manga.) It's ok, nothing wrong with that, those are her life choices and all's fine with them, power and respect to her! But she's hardly what I call a role model.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

She's a housewife. Her main occupation is caring for her family and doing housework while her husband goes out to work. (In her free time she draws manga.) It's ok, nothing wrong with that, those are her life choices and all's fine with them, power and respect to her! But she's hardly what I call a role model.

She is a well-adjusted person who lives a life she built for herself and lives it to the fullest, enjoying every day of it. That's far better than 99% of people I know can do, so she is a goddamn role model (and a beacon of hope) in my book.

last edited at Aug 6, 2022 6:32AM

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

I agree. She's a good wife to her husband, not Marie Curie or Rosa Parks. All this worship seems grossly exaggerated.
Awfully boring too.

youdontknowwho
joined May 21, 2021

She's a housewife. Her main occupation is caring for her family and doing housework while her husband goes out to work. (In her free time she draws manga.)

Why do you assume that she's a housewife who draws manga in her free time and not the vice versa? Just because she has fun drawing this series doesn't mean this is not her main job. Making comics to upload to Twitter/pixiv or doujins for sales at Comicket might be a hobby, but an actual serialization requires professional commitment, not just something you do in your free time.

last edited at Aug 6, 2022 12:53PM

joined Apr 16, 2022

Just because Kosuzume says writing the manga "feels like just a hobby" doesn't actually make it one; it is, in fact, a full-time job with deadlines and everything. I understand being put off when people focus on the author instead of the manga but this backlash is going to some pretty strange places.

To reply you must either login or sign up.