Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh Wooowww it arrived here! Thanks
I love that after "My Younger senpai" hard teasing the artist just went full turbo and now is full on sex

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I was wondering when this would appear here. Hope this one will be finished properly instead of a few chapters to vaguely tie up loose ends after getting the axe.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

ah this is here now, the story of a poor woman who gets set up by her best friend for a very successful career in lesbian sexwork. I wouldn't call it a realistic portrayal but I certainly would call it one that is having fun.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

I'm just here for the art, not gonna lie

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The amount of unapologetically raunchy and blatant self insert energy this series has is honestly kind of insane

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Readin' the first chapter so far

Woman: fingers deep "Cum, cum"

Not sure this really counts as... ecchii anymore, I think we're past that lol

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm a huge fan of this recent trend of lesbian prostitution stories.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Yui feels like a perverted demon, I love her already.

joined May 29, 2021

10 bucks says the last client will be the teacher we always see her with at the beginning of each chapter.

joined Feb 1, 2021

It's like Asumi-chan but in reverse!

Ani_no_yome
joined Jul 21, 2020

Didn't know Hinohara was working on a new series but I welcome it with open hands.

joined Sep 28, 2017

Woah! This one looks great. The art is amazing and the h scenes are so hot. Also the story is funny, and kinda reminds me that one manga about that gigolo girl. I just hope this one doesn't end up sucking like that one.

And of course I'm expecting to see some hot student/teacher lesbian action!

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

10 bucks says the last client will be the teacher we always see her with at the beginning of each chapter.

a'ight bet

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Finally, i can drop arioto

joined Apr 16, 2022

20 bucks it'll be her sister

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Oh. My. Goodness.

What is this wonderful thing? How come I hadn't heard of it before?

I see Hinohara Fuki, after completing My Younger Sempai, decided to go for a new series with a lesbian prostitution theme. Clearly, pay-for-gay is the latest fashionable bandwagon in yuri, the one everybody wants to jump on! Not that I am complaining, hehe, afaiac the more hookers in my yuri the better! If you don't like it, just blame Asumi-chan for setting the trend.

If this is eventually going to get a wholesome ending, like My Younger Sempai, I wonder which of the girls will be Miya-chan's final choice. So far we have Nakano who is just like Asumi's sempai, Asakura who is kinda like Nanao-chan, and Chinatsu who is just like Asumi's Mai! (Darn, I like all of them, I can't just pick one...)

joined Jul 2, 2020

what's up with all those pay for sex or sex worker mangas? Why is it sudently becoming so normalised? I feel like half the ongoing mangas right now are about prostitution

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

Oh. My. Goodness.

What is this wonderful thing? How come I hadn't heard of it before?

Hehehehe that's why I keep an eye on Mangadex yuri tag, I click on the tag and see the new releases each week!! for some time, all the new stuff was hidden because a Chinese website that released licensed works was dropping their releases with packs of 10 or 100 chapters per day but nowadays you can see a lot of variety, but not all of them end up here.

Riugen_is_gay posted:

what's up with all those pay for sex or sex worker mangas? Why is it sudently becoming so normalised? I feel like half the ongoing mangas right now are about prostitution

Oh here we go again, last year there were claims that half of the ongoing mangas were about fujoshis only because we had like 2 and now we have like 3 (ongoing and active) with paid sex and you say that's half of the ongoing works in the site? come on now...

last edited at Sep 2, 2022 4:16PM

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Already crystal clear that Chinatsu is best girl. Glad the author embraced their inner horni to create this.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Chapter 3 is hysterical, the comparison between superchatting a vtuber and paying for a prostitute is... really something

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ooh, getting some childhood friend action next! Looks like she's been thirsting for years too.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I wonder if she's ever gonna get the opportunity to process the turn her life has taken

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I'm a huge fan of this recent trend of lesbian prostitution stories.

"recent"

To reply you must either login or sign up.