Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So far Chinatsu is my favorite.

Yeah, there are both more of a connection and that type of character seems to be the artist's specialty

joined Dec 13, 2018

How do you have sex without love and connection, doesn’t it make you feel empty inside? But then again, this is a manga. I still don’t get hook-up culture to this day

Still better than masturbating, no?

Depends if you feel like you're spending time with someone you're comfortable with.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

I love the drawing style of this artist. My only qualm is if this should have a 'corruption' tag. the MC seems to be getting pulled, pushed, and enticed down a path she's not sure she wants to go down.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

I love the drawing style of this artist. My only qualm is if this should have a 'corruption' tag. the MC seems to be getting pulled, pushed, and enticed down a path she's not sure she wants to go down.

I mean, she's basically allowing herself to be a prostitute and she enjoys it. So that's not really "corruption". Just "prostitution". AKA "pay for gay"

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

yes
insta fav
excited for next chapter

joined Sep 6, 2018

I’d like to see a little bit of crossover between this manga and:

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/asumi_chan_is_interested_in_lesbian_brothels_ch13

I think it’s be hilarious as both sides of the “pay-for-gay” are given competing perspectives.

joined Jul 25, 2022

No drama, just yuri seggs
Masterpiece :)

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Me 4 chapters in: WAIT THIS IS JUST PROSTITUTION

joined Jul 25, 2022

Still can't believe there's a masterpiece that has all my fav tags like this :)

joined Jan 3, 2020

I really liked the comments here.

I wish Yuri Love Slave was on Dynasty just so I could read the comments for that. That one is really off the wall.

I think this manga reminds me of that one because this one has a large "this is a self-insert fantasy for lonely lesbians" feeling, and Yuri Love Slave is the ultimate self-insert fantasy.

last edited at Sep 10, 2022 10:23PM

joined Mar 13, 2022

Alternative Title: "How to be a consumerist through lesbian sex"

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 7:07PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Alternative Title: "How to be a consumerist through lesbian sex"

"Taking Advantage of Capitalism The Gay Way"

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 10:20PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I appreciate the private account with the followers aspect, since I look forward to seeing all the characters introduced. Plus we might even get more later depending on how things go, and we might get some returning characters with new sex angles, along with possible group play. Seems like it'll be a fun lewd ride.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I think the money in this story serves as a catalyst. Miyako is shy and straight laced, and she might be repressing her sexual desires. The financial reward gives her an excuse to ignore the "rules" (e.g. "it's weird, doing it with a friend"). The extra money is helpful, but she isn't totally broke without it, which I think helps the story feel less exploitative. That's just my two cents.

last edited at Sep 12, 2022 8:11AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I think the money in this story serves as a catalyst. Miyako is shy and straight laced, and she might be repressing her sexual desires. The financial reward gives her an excuse to ignore the "rules" (e.g. "it's weird, doing it with a friend"). The extra money is helpful, but she isn't totally broke without it, which I think helps the story feel less exploitative. That's just my two cents.

Yeah she can get by without the extra money from these activities, it's just that she's now able to enjoy life more freely with more money. She can help her sister financially and buy the two of them luxury food, buy nicer clothing, so fourth. All while going on a sexual adventure so to speak haha

Magnum
joined Dec 2, 2016

Buena!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Okay I think Sayama is already my favorite and they haven't even got down and dirty yet any girl that masturbated 25 times and still can't calm down is okay to me. Also is this even considered a harem? Outside of maybe Chinatsu having some weird feelings for her to me it just feels like she's a hooker with a heart of gold and wanting some money that she is now getting and still not spending.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Hmmm this chapter feels wrong for me. Nakano’s starting to piss me off. Also, sex doesn’t make you less of an introvert.

Ezisrudvkaylvds
joined Jan 19, 2021

This is the first time i see the word sadge in a manga but god i hope it's not the last

joined Apr 6, 2013

40k yen mic? Who you trying to fool Author, that's just a quadcast usb mic, not even a GoXLR.

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 1:20PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God the artist is really good at drawing as the characters look adorable and I love the little feet shot to show how nervous she is. Talking through text was interesting and I liked how she made mistakes. I am curious to how awkward this first time will be lol.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This makes no sense at all but Lo/ we're not here for the writing

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

This makes no sense at all but Lo/ we're not here for the writing

Don't mean to be a contrarian but the writing amuses me. 90% of the characters are curvy short-hair blobs so the lewd stuff, while nice, is not what's pulling me in.

Meanwhile I'm getting laughs at the texting introvert having to fix typos.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

how to exit an awkward situation

beta: I have to return some video tapes

sigma:

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hmmm this chapter feels wrong for me. Nakano’s starting to piss me off. Also, sex doesn’t make you less of an introvert.

Introvertedness and shyness are two seperate things

To reply you must either login or sign up.